12 days Christmas day 1

Vixx chat room / oneshots

N was putting up all the chirstmas dectorins and the lights . " Umma do have the glow in dark raindeer with the rudpoth nose " Hyuk asked as he went through one box . " Yes hyukkie over here it was in the box of lights " Ken said since he just found ." thanks hyung im putting in the kitchen " Hyuk said . A knock on door of sudden Hongbin went to get it . " oh sonya what brings here "Hongbin asked . " oh im here to bring the cakes i baked the music players over and my oppas got the girl groups so im doing by my self sadly but here you go " sonya said as she handed them 6 sweets .( the one with three are one )  ( there all of the sweets ) " thank you sonya for the all of these sweets " N said . " noyour welcome oppa i must give you these oh your invented to party we are doing many song in the dark with lights so pick one that has a dance make sure it can goes kinda with chistmas k bye oppas ~ " sonya says leaving . N just smiled when she waved and ran off . " ok guys you heard her and lights put the this tree up .  ( the christmas tree ) " yeonie its time them to sleep we'll finsh it for them " Leo said while back hugging N  he just nodded . " ok everyone to bed " N said as he  shood them away .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

short I know but its 12 days of christmas im busy so sorry im human to anyway q/a still there so go ask away bye ~ sonya