I think they kissed

I think they kissed

‘WOOHOO WAHHH WOWWW' 

The fans are screaming at the top of their lungs at Kcon LA concert when the VCR is playing for the upcoming Monsta X and Got7’s collaboration stage. 

As Got7 were making their way to the stage situated right in the middle of the hall, they walked through the audience. Mark saw his family and also the people he used to spend time in his hometown with, they are all hyped up along with the audience. 

The two teams are below the stage now at opposite ends. Getting themselves prepared for the stage, some of the members are warming up, some are cheering with the audience, while the rest are grooving to the music, feeling the ambience. 

Jinyoung, Bambam and Yugyeom are the next to go after Monsta X in the first round of dance battle. The second round of battle would be by both groups with all members.

Mark is nervous. He gets to perform live in the city he misses the most every second being alone in Korea, in front of his family and friends whom he grew up with. Or maybe he is more excited than nervous, but Jinyoung is certain that Mark needs some uplifting. Well Jinyoung could be wrong...but he has always been right, especially when it comes to Mark.

When the first round of battle started, Jinyoung approaches Mark noticing how the older has been looking down at the floor all this while. He knew it, he needs to cheer his favourite hyung. And so he softly grabs Mark's left arm so that they are closer, and gives a quick peck on the cheek before Mark could react. 

And when Mark finally comes to his senses, he turns towards Jinyoung and sees an angel. At that moment their eyes meet each other, and Mark feels a force drawing him closer to the angel. The gentle gaze into his eyes is just so comforting, so comforting that he is unknowingly moving too close to the angel, until their lips are finally touching. It is a moment of silence, in a hall filled with loud music and crazy soaring noises. It doesn't matter where the spotlights shine on, the two boys only see each other in their eyes. And this all happens when their lips touched. 

It lasted for a second, or probably shorter. When Jinyoung starts to feel a slight pressure on his lips, he deliberately pulls away before anyone notices them. He then walks over to the two younger teammates that he will be going on stage with in a moment. And before they have to go, the three of them hug and cheer for one another. ‘This is it, we can do this. G-O-T-7 JJAI

Jinyoung feels energised, perhaps he needed some uplifting too, and perhaps the quick kiss soothed his emotional tension. After all he will be representing the team to go on stage, even though it will only be 2 minute long. 

The three members are finally up on the stage, rocking Chris Brown’s X. Everyone is proud of them, Mark is proud of Jinyoung. 

‘Jinyoung is amazing’, Mark thought. 

He couldn’t believe they just kissed, the taste of Jinyoung’s lips remains on his own. It’s something he has never felt before. They have always been close, and they shared many shy kisses before this, just not on the lips, NEVER. 

No wonder it felt different this time.

The second round of battle is starting, everyone is getting ready to go up stage and Mark is still much absorbed in his own thoughts, or maybe he is too captivated by the angel. He just looks absent-minded.

‘What is wrong with Mark?’ JB asks.

‘Erm well... I think...Mark hyung... and mmm...Jinyoung hyung’ Youngjae stuttering his words.

‘I think they kissed.’