Attracted to you

Our Love Can Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          "Oh! Myungsoo-ah, you're here!", Woohyun shouted.

          Myungsoo looked inside the apartment. Woohyun came with a big smile printed on his face. Naeun and Myungsoo lost their eye contact, Myungsoo looked at Woohyun.

          "Hyung!", Myungsoo shouted with a grin. 

          He entered Chorong's apartment. Naeun closed the door and followed after. Woohyun led Myungsoo to the kitchen. Myungsoo got his slice of pizza and the two guys sat in the living room. Woohyun and Myungsoo had a guy-to-guy conversation. As the two boys were talking, Naeun helped Chorong prepare food for their visitors. Chorong was making pasta, smoothies, and was slicing fruits for dessert. Naeun helped with cutting the fruits and kept taking glances at Myungsoo. Why do you keep looking at him Naeun? He is good looking, but don't be too obvious, Naeun told herself.

          Once the two girls were done preparing the food, they put it on the kitchen table and sat down. Chorong called over the guys that were talking in the living room

          "Woohyun-ah, Myungsoo-ah, let's eat?", Chorong called out.

          Woohyun and Myungsoo came and Woohyun said, "So Naeun right? This is Myungsoo.. ", he's pointing to his bestfriend, "He's my best friend that I consider more as I guess I can say, Brother", he continued.

          Myungsoo looked at Naeun and smiled at her. He held his hand out of his pocket.

          "I'm Kim Myungsoo. Nice meeting you, Naeun-shi", he said with a bright smile and showing his cat like eyes.

          "Nice to meet you too, Myungsoo", Naeun said with a smile and shook Myungsoo's hand.

          Myungsoo and Woohyun sat down. Myungsoo sat down beside Naeun, while Woohyun sat beside his girlfriend. There was an awkward atmosphere between Myungsoo and Naeun. Chorong passed the pasta to Naeun. When Naeun passed it to Myungsoo, their hands touched each others hand. Myungsoo's face turned red, and same as Naeun's. They met eyes once again. The world suddenly stopped for Myungsoo and Naeun. Woohyun coughed with a little grin and laughed. Chorong smiled at the two. Then Myungsoo got some pasta and passed it on to Woohyun.

          They ate the pasta that Chorong made. Myungsoo and Naeun were quiet, while the love birds kept their conversation going. OMG! I can't belive I'm eating with the guy I saw at the front door. He's cute, Naeun thought to herself and took another glance at Myungsoo while he was eating his Pasta. Naeun's heart was racing. I think I've seen her earlier Myungsoo said in his mind. They drank the smoothies and ate some of the fruits Naeun cut up.

          Suddenly, Myungsoo stood up and said, "Hyung, I forgot to get something earlier. I'm just going to buy something at the convinience store nearby".

          "Naeun are you done eating?", Woohyun asked. Naeun nodded. "Maybe you should bring Naeun with you so that you can show her around while Chorong and I clean up", Woohyun said to Myungsoo with a smirk.

          Chorong smiled at Naeun. Naeun's eyes opened wide. Myungsoo and Naeun looked at each other with a shocked look on their faces.

           "Okay then, But is that okay with you Naeun?", Myungsoo asked.

           "Sure, why not?", Naeun said to Myungsoo.

           "So, shall we go now Naeun?", Myungsoo asked Naeun as he smiled showing his deep killer dimples once again.

          Naeun smiled and followed Myungsoo out the door. They headed to the elevator. There was a group of drunk guys that were going to pass by. Myungsoo stopped and put his hands on Naeun's shoulder and put her on the other side of him near the wall. Naeun blushed a little. He's really a gentleman Naeun thought. Then one of the drunk guys winked at Naeun and walked straight. Naeun looked away and had a disgusted expres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter