DM 1

Instagram DM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Oohsehun sent an attachment
Oohsehun: You're very pretty! ^^ 

Jinri spat out the water she was drinking as she read her newest Instagram notifications. Why was Oh Sehun of EXO in her DM and why was he calling her pretty? 

Oohsehun: Left me on seen? Don't be so cold. 
Jinri's heart rate was out of control that she couldn't reply. Exiting out of Instagram she went to her contacts and called her best friend. 

"Soojung! EXO Sehun just direct messaged me on Instagram!" Jinri screamed as soon as Soojung accepted the call.

"Eh Choi Jinri don't lie to me I'm your best friend." Krystal said with the least enthusiasm. 

"Yah! I'm not lying." Jinri groaned rolling her eyes. 

"Send me a screenshot of it then Choi Jinri if you aren't lying." 

"And a screenshot is what you will get Jung Soojung." 

Jinni sent a photo 
Reading the message over and over again Soojung screamed through the phone.

"Why are you leaving him on seen Jinri!? Text him back! Oh Sehun just doesn't call every girl pretty!" Soojung scolded Jinri. 

"Shut the up Soojung I'm scared as !" 

"Omg Jinri get your on Instagram and reply back!" Soojung said before ending the the call. Jinri followed her best friend's instructions and opened the Instagram app. 

Jin_ri_sul: Oh my god. Thank you? Agh I don't want to get attacked by EXO-Ls. Don't message me?
Oohsehun: They don't have to know 
Jin_ri_sul:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter