Under the Stars, Saranghae

Jeong Min's Lovely Mannequin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah couldn't believe her ears. Did Jeongmin just told her that he love her? Or she was just being lunatic and was only hearing those words? She cleared . "Um, I.. come again? I...I thought I was hearing something. Um.." She fidgeted her fingers together as she looked at him. Jeongmin was wearing a serious look on his face.

"I said, I love you.." He repeated. And she realized she wasn't dreaming at all. He moved closer to her and held her hand. "And I won't ever let you disappear in my life again. I met you in a very awkward way. I love you, even when you were a mannequin."

"Jeongmin-ah.." She looked at him in the eye. She can't believe it. Here he was saying he loved her under the moonlight. She was about to say something when her phone vibrated from her pocket. She shoved it out and saw one message from her dad. Her dad wants her to go home now. When she looked up, she saw Jeongmin looking at her intently. She bit her lower lip. "I..I'm sorry but I need to go." She turned her back on him but he spoke.

"Can I see you again tomorrow?" He asked.

She breathed out before she turned around. How could she passed this chance? The boy she love just confessed to her and she would leave without saying anything? Totally heck! Biting her lower lip, she moved towards him and without a word, she kissed him on the lips.

She felt him stunned at what she had done but she doesn't care. A smile crept on her lips as she let go. Looking at Jeongmin's eyes, she confessed her feelings too. "I love you too, Jeongmin-ah. You had no idea when and how. But I do love you.." She tiptoed and kissed him again. Even before he could manage to make the kiss a passionate one, she broke the kiss. "Gotta go. Dad texted me. See you tomorrow, Jeongmin-ah.."

"Wait, did you just say you love me?"

She giggled. "Yep." She leaned towards his ear and whispered. "Saranghe, Jeongmin-ah." She chuckled as she turned her back on him. She felt giddy inside. Wow, under the stars, as their witness, they confessed their love for each other. That would be the most memorable night for her.

 

 

 

 

 

She was smiling widely as she headed to the Lee's clothing store. Okay, today was Saturday and she couldn't wait to see Jeongmin. She didn't even have a good night sleep last night. All she think was about Jeongmin, Jeongmin and Jeongmin. Okay, literally. She was in love. She giggled at the thought.

"Minah-shi!!" A voice called and when she turned around, she saw Naeun came rushing towards her. Aww, her friend that she thought her rival. She was so stupid. "God, I miss you! I'm glad your back!"

"I miss you too, Naeun-shi!" She muttered as she hugged her back. "I'm sorry."

Naeun let go of the embrace and looked at her anxiously. "Why are you sayin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter