The Day

Wedding Day
Today was the day for it is the wedding day. I was having my make-up done while waiting for the right time. Suddenly my brother, Eunhyuk, walked up to me smiling.
 
"You looks pretty, little dongsaeng." he commented me as I was finshed with my make-up.
"You look not too bad yourself." I eyed him. His white tux was as clean as snow and his hair was silky black.
 
Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and the planner came in. "It's time." she told us.
 
I stood up from my seat and we made our way to the entrance of the church. We heard the music and the doors finally opened. The flower girl started walking and so were the others.
 
"Well, I guess this is it." Eunhyuk said to me.
"I won't be able to see you after a month." I silently cried recalling of what may after the wedding.
"Shhh...don't cry." he tried wiping away the tears in my eyes. "Just remember that I will always be your big brother so if you need me, just give me a call."
 
I smiled at him. He really knew how to make me feel better. I was thankful for having him as my brother.
 
Seconds passed and it was my turn to walk down the aisle. I smiled at the people whom I was passing by, until I saw that man who was near to the priest.
 
 
 
Donghae
 
 
 
It's been a year since I've met him yet he still remained as the sweet, caring, and loyal Donghae I have known since I first met him.
He smiled at me and he mouthed a 'thank you' to me as I replied him with a nod and smile as I made my way to the other bridesmaids as Eunhyuk came out of the big door holding his best smile.
 
 
 
 
 
Yup That's right! Donghae and my brother Eunhyuk are getting married and this is their wedding.
 
 

 
 
HOPE THAT WAS ALRIGHT FOR YOU GUYS!
i SERIOUSLY MADE THIS AT SCHOOOL JUST BEFORE DISMISSAL :)