oo1

Begin Again

YEAR 2016 DAY 3 MONTH 6 TIME: 23:00 p.m

Hi, I'm Minjung. I die everyday but I'm used to it. Starting over again, the pain but I really wish that along with my death the weirdos go, too. Who are the wierdos? The people that are like me except that they don't die everyday like me. And of course no matter how much I wish it, it never come true.

Oh well as much as I want to tell you a lot of things. I need to go.


Time: 23:45 Mapo Bridge

"Hey, Minjung!" some weirdo yelled behind me. I ignored him. He was a pest in my life. A fly. I was in the edge of  Mapo Bridge waiting for the moment something would happen that will make me fall and die like always.

"Yah! Come back here!" Another pest yelled at the pest. The two pests started arguing which irritated me. I stomped my foot so hard that the bridge slightly shook.

"Shut up." I said with clenched teeth. They pouted I know even though I wasn't looking at them. They always do that.

The two started blaming the other then two pests started arguing again. Pushing each other and well because of that I fell off.

I saw the pests staring at my falling body and when I hit the ground. Instant Kill.

I wished I'd never see those faces again but of course I still will.

Time: 24:00


Year: 2016 Day: 4 Month: 6 Time: 15:51 p.m Seoul National Hospital

'Ugh! Where the hell am I?' I  thought because I couldn't speak like my mouth was too tired to move.

I opened my eyes. I saw white everywhere then I groaned internally. Hospitals. How many times have I been here in my whole- what can I call this cycle again? nevermind- this thing? I don't remember.

I had an oxygen mask on and many tubes stuck to my body. What kind of disease have I? Well nevermind I'm dying today and I'll never get to know what that is.

The door opens and it reveals Minhyuk. One of the ain causes why I die like how I died yesterday or was it today?

"How are you, lovely peasant?" he asked me. I didn't answer instead I moved my fingers though it hurts and did what anybody would do to someone who killed them. I showed him my middle finger.

"Whoa. I didn't know you hated me that much." He said in disbelief. I hated you that much since day one. I rolled my eyes internally.

I shooed him I way with my hand though it hurts like hell but I couldn't care less I wanted him out of  here.

"Sheesh! Alright alright. See you tomorrow!" and he dashed out.

Then I was all alone like always. I was thinking about a lot of things when I started trembling.

It hurts so much but I needed to push the button the one that calls the nurse.

I reached for it and pushed it when I did I let my body give out. I was in a lot of pain.

A minute later the nurse barged in the room with a doctor. They did things to my body that I never really got to know what it is.

Soon after I stopped trembling then the nurse went outside. When she came back inside she was followed by a middled-aged woman and man (probably my parents) and a teenaged guy (probably my brother). They all had a mixture of grief,relief and worry etched on their faces.

"Oh my! Minjung! Does it hurt too much?" my mom asked. It sounds foreign and bitter.

Though I felt like I smiled at her. It wasn't everyday that I had a mother that worried about me.

Her tears fell and dad hugged her. She began crying on his shoulder.

"Seungcheol, I'll take your mom outside. Watch Minjung, okay?" He said and lead her outside.

Seuncheol sat on the stool that I never knew that existed and sat down at the side of  my bed.

He began talking. Well that was better that having to do nothing. It was tiring doing nothing.

"You know all of us we're thinking about how you felt. How much pain you were in..." He paused I could tell he was stopping his tears. So I moved my hand and held his. I wasn't sentimental but I had emotion.

"*sniff* They said you could let go when you can't take it anymore. We'll accept it. *sniff*" He rested his head on my hands and cried there.

Soon his sobs came to a stop and Mom and Dad came in. They saw Seungcheol sleeping and Mom said that let him sleep when Dad inched to closer to him.

They walked to me and said goodbye. When they said it I knew why they were saying goodbye. They kissed my forehead then left.

After they left it became quiet again so I laid my hand on top of Seungcheol's head patting it.

After a while I got tired and just laid my hands beside me and fell asleep.

I woke up thrashing around and trembling that woke Seungcheol up.

When he saw me at that state he immidiately calls the nurse and held my hand. Telling me it's gonna be okay but I knew it wasn't.

I looked at clock in front of my bed. 23:03. That was the time.

I looked back at Seungcheol and smiled bitterly.

I was in intense pain and my heart and lungs felt like . So I did what I could only do at this point, give in.

I don't know what the people I leave behind feel when I die because I never really knew how it felt to have a loved one taken away from me because I was the one who always been taken away.

So I gathered up my strength and said the thing I could never say everytime I die, "Goodbye." Then my heart stopped.