1/1

The Smell (Jimin Drabble)

A wonderful delicious smell hit me, it smelled of chocolate, and softness, and warmth; I don't know how softness had a smell but it did; there was a slight twinge of sweetness too. It smelled so good, and was just to overpowering.
    "Kari, do you smell that?" I asked excitedly, looking at my twin sister I was shopping with. She looked at me strangely before saying. "Yeah its just the bakery over there."
    "No no no," I shook my head, " it smells so sweet and overpowering like its right beside me." 
    She stopped in her tracks, I stopped a couple steps later and frowned a little. "What? Whats wrong?" 
    She smiled huge before running up and hugging me. "It's him, the one" She whispered excitedly. "Him? Who's him?" I asked confused, "And what do you mean by 'The One'." 
    "Your mate silly!" She said. "You know because we're werewolves and we have mates, you remember that right." 
    "Yeah yeah, I know I know,   but why do you think it could be him?" I questioned nervously while scanning the crowd while biting my lower lip.
    "What I mean is that he is here right now in this courtyard!" She exclaimed, but I didn't even hear her. All of my attention was on the orange haired boy staring at me wide eyed. 
    I left Kari staring there, as I was unnaturally drawn toward him. We met near te center of the courtyard and just looked at each other. The sweet chocolate, soft, warm smell enveloped me even more. 
    It was like I couldn't think as he fluidly moved until he was holding my chin, his face mere centimeters from mine. His lips felt like heaven as they gently took mine. He kissed me until I was breathless and wanting his plush pillow like lips on mine again. He rested his forehead on mine and smile a large goofy grin before whispering "My name is Jimin."
    "Maki " I breathed out before his lips pressed against mine again.