1st

Mission start

Kindly, the valet helps me to take my lugguages out of the car. I pay as I thank him and take a good breath, my face looking at the flat. The holidays finally begin !

I knock. Someone's here ? Without any answer I open the door. Nobody.

I put all my stuff on the ground and notice a little envelope. « To my tenants » was writting on. I stoop to take it but I stop when I hear a voice and few steps. I turn and see a blonde girl going down the stairs, a phone between hand and ear. She spoke english and seemed a little bit angry. While looking up, she noticed me and smiled.

     « -Okay do what you wanna do but remember that : I won't be there next time. »

She hang up and come to me.

     « -Hi ! Sorry my bro is a little bit… annoying ! »

Thinking of my own brother, I smile.

     « -I'm Chwe Jamy, nice to meet you ! Wanna be friend ?

        - Oh okay ! I'm Baek Emma, hi ! »

Seeing the letter in my hand she ask me if I read it.

     « -Not yet, but what is it about ?

        -The owner welcoming letter. Read it, it's king of strange… »

I started to read it. Strange right. After the normal welcoming stuff, he suggested us an unusual deal : to reduce the room cost, which is pretty high, if we do one mission a week. Intressting but strange… We'll clear it with the owner tonight when he'll visit us I guess… Kock, knock. Oh ! The third tenant is coming ? When the door opens I don't see one but two guys. The first onewhich is very tall and got grey-blue hair is followed by a long brown hair guy.

     « -Hello, greet us the long hair one »

Eveyone greet each other. MinGyu, the tall one ask us where to put their lugguages. « Don't know but I guess when everybody we'll be here we could choose our bedrooms. It seems to be 12 ones » Jamy answered. The guys and me agreed.

2 hours later, we were 11 talking in the living room, getting to know each other. The owner should come soon...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi !!! So that's it for the first -and very short- chapter. I may change it since I'm not that sattifying, I'm sorry.. I still hope you'll enjoy it and I apologize for my mistakes.

Anyway, that was pretty fun to write in english and I hope I will be better soon !

Bye !!