Taekook

The story of us

Jin pov

I walked to the kitchen to cook our lunch,shaking off the thoughts I had a while ago."Hyung,I'm back." Taehyung.It's his fault......well.....partially.......wait......why am I blaming a kid?!

"Oh lunch.Where's Kookie?" He took off his shoes and stepped into the kitchen."Probably in his room.Tell him to come down for lunch will ya? And go and change while you're at it." I said as I prepared the stove.

Taehyung pov

I ran upstairs to Jungkookie and my room."Hey,I'm back." Jungkook just looked up at me and smiled,focused on his game."How long have you been playing that game?" He didn't look up."Just a few hours."o_O Did he just say hours?! "You gotta have lunch in a few minutes though." I took of my clothes."Hmmm.......hyung what the heck?!" Jin-hyung suddenly burst into the room when he probably heard Jungkook's screech."Oh my gosh I thought something happened and Tae put your clothes on already.Lunch will be ready in a few minutes." Jin-hyung sighed,slamming the door.

We fell on the floor laughing when Jin-hyung's footsteps dissapeared."Hyung,you really should've changed somewhere else." We still can't stop laughing."Yeah but did you see the look on his face?" 

Jin pov

I could hear the two laughing like there's no tomorrow upstairs.They already laughed for 15 minutes straight......how the heck can they laugh that long??? They're pretty close though........maybe they're dating? I shook my head.No,Jimin said that they're just bestfriends.Wait......but they have a couple name........Jimin said they made it themselves.......what was it? Taekook(?) but what about me and Jungkook? I mulled over it for a moment........Ah Jinkook seems nice

A/N Hello to my lovely new subsribers.......sorry if the chappie is a little dissapointing but bear with me please. And also this is kinda one of my first BTS fics so........yay and Thank you sosossosososso very much for subscribing to my fic.

Saranghae<3 ^_^Love you all