Chapter 3

Reserved for my master
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yay an update after a long time, I had to change the plot bcuz I run out of an idea and i guess, it's too soon for main pair to be so close quickly. I'm sorry if I fail u guys already (TTATT)

and comment is love. thank you so much guys

 

 

 

 

Seokjin’s squint his eyes, looking sharply on every corner in ‘guest’ room. It was tidy and beautiful, none of his life ever stepped on a beautiful place like the room he is standing right now.


“How rich are they?”


Seokjin’s grinned faintly when he gently strode forward before closed the door behind him.


“Ahh really? Am I living in royal place? Just look at this bed!” Seokjin, who was let his jumped on the bed size king, writhing happily while rolled on the bed.


“Make sure you take a shower before sleep, alright?”


Jungkook’s words are still buzzing on the elder’s ear, makes him realised to implement on what had been told.


“That kiddo” Seokjin’s said in annoyance, pout. “I should take a shower before he’s complaining again”


In deep his heart, he’s indeed fear but simultaneously happy as Jungkook’s might help him by saving his temporary job on that restaurant.


Perhaps, losing the heritage recipe without his purpose wasn’t a bad idea after all. Except the part, become one of his 'slave’ on the mansion.


And there was a light knocked from his door as Seokjin was still on his trance. With quick reflect, his body stood and move to the door.


“Who is it?” But there was no response, Seokjin wasn’t sure to open the door or not.


Reluctantly, he grabbed the doorknob and in slowly, the door open slightly. Reveal a prominent figure through it.


“Hey there”


Seokjin’s eyes flickered open as Jungkook’s appearance was in front of him with his wide smile. There was a pause between them as it was a staring competition and Seokjin wasn’t budge from the spot he was stood until the younger spoke up.


“I bring you some of my clothes. I bet, your size is match with me”


Jungkook entered the room without the elder’s permission. Seokjin, who was about to shout, finally remain silent as remind that the younger is officially his master. He had to control how to overcome his anger towards him from now on. He swallowed his anger down, he doesn’t want to be angry for some simple method and the elder knew that he is better than that. Seokjin’s still standing silently as his eyes trailed on Jungkook’s back.


Jungkook sat on the bed with his grinned isn’t disappear at all and Seokjin hate to see it for some reasons. The younger put the fold clothes on the mid-bed.


“Come here”


Jungkook inviting Seokjin by tapping the bed but the elder wasn’t move at all after saw the younger’s smirked curled up at the edge of his lip. And he knew the younger had bad intention on him.


“What do you want this time?” Seokjin said in annoyance, his face avoid the younger face.


“Remember, I’m your master right here. Obey me or you’re going to lose your family”


Jungkook made a heavily laughed as he succeed threatened the older when Seokjin’s finally let out a heavy breathe and his head bent down.


Seokjin, with his hesitate feeling, had move to the bed and sit beside Jungkook quietly. The younger’s smiled as he find the cute side of Seokjin as he whining to not-to-follow his order. Even his sighed is already made his heart flutter.


“Hyung..”


Seokjin couldn’t breathe for a brief moment when Jungkook let his head rest on the older’s broad shoulder. The younger’s hands gently wrapped his waist, grinned faintly when he could felt the shiver from the older’s spine.


“A-Am I older than you?” Seokjin had spoke up first when he realised the younger’s eyes didn’t move from staring at his face even the older wasn’t looked at him.


“Oh yeah, I just research about you. you are older by 5 years than me and It seem that you have experience a difficult days back there. Such a poor guy” he pinched the older’s right cheek which was made Seokjin’s heart pounding faster. Seokjin’s jerked back to avoid Jungkook’s soft fingers.


Seokjin’s knew Jungkook is some filthy rich kid and he hate the guys like him, who think they can own everything by money like the way he can gathered all over his profile life. The elder’s thought himself he might not get away easily from there when the pampered and spoiled kid is still around him.


“J-Jungkook.. right?” The younger’s nodded. “Uhmm, a-as your new employee without pay, I want you to sleep right now. It’s already late and I still had to shower”


“But as your master, you need to listen to me. Right?” This time, the elder’s nod defeatedly. “Great, that’s mean you can’t disobey my words then” For second time, Seokjin’s nod again.“I want to sleep with you for tonight.


As soon as the words had left Jungkook’s mouth, the elder’s widened his eyes in shock and both hands covered up his silly gaped mouth. He jerked back, struggle to release Jungkook’s hands away from his waist and then, when his hands loosened the older quickly stood as he is free now from his clench.


"What?”


“What do you mean by what?” Jungkook’s chuckled at Seokjin’s clueless looking.


“Are you legal for drink soju anyway?”


Jungkook’s frowned at the sudden question. “What it has to do with this…. but yes I am”


“Even though, you are older enough for that, it doesn’t mean anything. You can’t sleep with people arbitrary”


Once again, there’s a slight pause of staring contest before Jungkook’s burst into laughing at the older’s priceless looked.


“What? What is so funny? I don’t get you!” Seokjin’s pout in defeated way. The older visibly annoyed as he knew the younger’s made fun of him.


“Where’s exactly you thinking when I said I want to sleep with you?” Jungkook wipe his slight tears of joy that it had out from his eyes. The older bit his lower lips as he thinking too much of negative side tonight and he realised he made himself looks stupid in front his master. “You must be innocent person then”


“I-I… d-don’t-”


Seokjin’s flinched as Jungkook stood slowly from the bed until they both stare blankly face-to-face and Seokjin’s heart couldn’t stopped like it’s gonna explode so soon as he kept stare the younger’s charming smile.


“It seem that you need a little time to get close with me. I’ll give you a space then” The smiled wasn’t vanished from Jungkook’s face. In slowly, Jungkook’s face leaning forward to get a 'best’ look on Seokjin 'embarrass’ face as he caught the older’s cheeks burn up with red color. He tapped on it before gently strode off the door entrance.


“Make sure to shower first before the rain goes down. It seem to be downpour soon and you might get some cold”


He raised his hands up, not looking at his back and waving it before closed the door shut. Leaving Seokjin who became statue with his eyes that widened and hurt to not blinking after Jungkook’s gone.


He looked down as his heart painfully clenched in his chest. None of his life ever felt hurt to his gut in such powerful pain as his heart keep pounding in weird way. His fingers feel numb and legs trembling by shaking.


“Why he has to be so nice to me?” Seokjin put his finger on where Jungkook tapped it, on his cheeks. He might not realised it but the grinned on his face slowly showed up.


“He is a bad person right?”


***
As soon Seokjin was done with his bathing (already change into some spare clothes that Jungkook’s brought) and he is about to get on bed but jerk back when the rain fall down heavily. He could heard the thunder from the outside, made a loud of hit sound.


“!”


That’s all out from the older’s mouth when the light turn off abruptly and made him scream in shock. Nonetheless, no one could heard him. His echo were all over the room but still, no one could heard him. He swearing too much of it and ran out quickly as fast as he can.


Jungkook’s sighed as the downpour weather is the initial cause of electricity went off today. He use to sleep with air conditioner even in cold days.


He’s ed up his shirt and tossed it to the side of the bed. Reveal his y tone abs that was sweating too much and he wasn’t use to sleep in that way when wet were all over his body, he wipe it passionately using the tissue he found on the desk. And change to another plain shirt afterwards.


“I hate sweat”


As he done with it, the younger’s man find a match to light up the candle on the desk before he sleep but something bother him when the door had been knocked lightly.


“Who’s there?”


There wasn’t a replied but a knocked instead. Jungkook’s furrow his brows before went to the door and opened it up until his eyes widened in surprised to see Seokjin-beloved-guy appear in front of him. But there’s an another disturbing and bothering look through his face as the younger could saw Seokjin’s eyes watch to the right side and the way he bit his lowered lips totally bothering him up. Seem he was terrified by something?


“Is that you, Seokjin?”


He couldn’t help but worried with that terrified look.


“What’s wrong?” The younger man asked in concern tone.


Seokjin wasn’t look at him but his head bent down instead. Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter