final

I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sunny day with birds chirping around, couple walks around happily holding hands and there he is, Kim Seokjin who looking for his boyfriend in the crowd. They're in a relationship for five months already, but they already know each other for almost two years. It was a lovely night where only the two of them hangs out and confess, 'I like you, Jin-ah' with a reply of 'I like you too, Yoongi..' they both in a relationship ever since. 

"Yoongi-ah~" 

"Hyung!" Yoongi smile to the sight. 

His precious boyfriend, doe eyes, pink plump lips, handsome face, broad shoulder. Kim Seokjin. The one he totally fall in love with.

"Yoongi, why are you late to our date?!" Jin pouted. 

Yoongi laugh and take Jin's hands while mouthing sorry.

They both came in to the restaurant, sit on the chair and facing each other. They both order food and have a small talk as they wait for the food.

"Yoongi baby, I miss you" Jin tilted his head.

Cute, Yoongi thought.

"I miss you too" Yoongi tilted his head too.

Idiot, Jin thought.

They both laugh and not too long after that, their food arrived and they eat it happily. Especially Jin, he's so cute when he's eating. Yoongi found himself stare at his lover instead paying attention of his food as it is totally an opposite to Jin, he only thinks of food right now, totally unaware of being stare of his boyfriend. Yoongi chuckled seeing Jin's eating his food.

After getting the senses, Yoongi finally eats and few minutes later, they both finish eating and they have the sweet small talks again. They decided to stay for a while there until they let the food digest. Jin was thinking something, they have been dating for 5 months and within the days and night they spend together, he realize Yoongi never say I love you to him. Maybe he's shy? Jin thought and want to do something abot it.

"Yoongi..?" Jin said sweetly.

"Hm..?" Yoongi smiled.

"I.. I love you" Jin smiled.

"..Oh" was only the word Yoongi could said.

"Oh? Well, let's go for a walk then?" Jin ignored his feelings and suggested that instead.

Yoongi just nodded and smiled.

I'm sorry, hyung..

Jin was really hurt and it makes him wonder, did Yoongi really love him in the first place? He knows Yoongi prove it by his actions, always, from flowers to present, Yoongi give him everything except for one, the words. Jin thinks he is greedy but he needs words too, to make him feel complete, to asure him that all of this is real. That is all Jin can think while walking with Yoongi as Yoongi talk about something else, he needs to stop this thoughts. So Jin holds Yoongi hand and Yoongi gladly interwines their fingers and walk slowly, feeling the breeze of the wind. 

"I'm really happy with you, baby" Yoongi kiss Jin's hand.

"Me too, Yoongi, me too" Jin smiled. 

"Sleep at my place, please?" Yoongi begged, doing a pout with blinking a few times.

Jin laugh.

"Let me tell my mom first, alright? I don't want her to be worry about me"

"Okay babe"

Jin calls his mom and tell her about spending the night with his boyfriend.

"Yeaay, my mom is okay with it!" Jin's cheer.

"What are you? 12?" Yoongi laugh.

"No, I'm a princess" Jin's flipped hair walk sassily.

"Sassy" Yoongi laugh.

The day was beginning to become dark so they both go to Yoongi house with Yoongi drives the car. After half an hour, they both arrives and Yoongi locked the door open and welcoming his boyfriend in. 

"I'll find clothes for you" Yoongi walk to his bedroom.

"Thanks, I really need to change" Jin smiled.

"Come here! I'm to lazy to go there" Yoongi said.

"Alright lazy , I'm coming. Jeez" Jin rolled his eyes.

"Here, princess. You could wear this or even better, not wearing anything at all" Yoongi winked.

"ert! I'll wear that. Now, shuh, I'm going to change" as Jin kicked Yoongi out from his own room.

Yoongi chuckled at that and wait for his boyfriend to finish changing. He looks at his clothes and he needs to change too. Ater a couple of minutes, the princess open the door and smile to Yoongi. Yoongi grinned and grab some clothes.

"Shuh, the swag suga need to change his clothes" Yoongi kicked his own boyfriend from his own room.

"That's not fair" Jin pouted.

"Why? You want to see me changing in front of you? Slowly and se- 

"NO, I will be at the kitchen, bye" Jin walk to the kitchen, walking around, blushing hard of that suggestion.

Yoongi smirked and change his clothes quickly.

"Jin-ah~" Yoongi called for his boyfriend. Jin walk to his boyfriend which still at his room. Yoongi pull Jin to the bed and hugs him.

"Your so warm and cozy, I really like it" Yoongi said as he hugs Jin tightly.

"Your being squishy right now, cute" Jin said as he hugs Yoongi back.

They cuddle all night and kiss each other cheeks and forehead, admiring each other existence. They interwines their finger, how perfect their hands fit each other as if its means their meant to be. They're both are in love, so much it hurts them. They both fall asleep after that, it was peaceful and full of dreamland until Jin's hear something. 

Jin open his eyes, slowly, searching for the noise come from and its one and only come from.. His boyfriend. That's odd. Yoongi never sleeptalks before so why now? Jin carefully hear Yoongi words that escaped his mouth.

"It hurts.. Ji-" Yoongi tears fall.

Shocked hearing that, I pat Yoongi shoulders. "Shhh, it's okay Yoongi-ah. Your okay now" I said.

Yoongi started to calm down and started to sleep again. The thing is I can't sleep back. What is bothering him? Who was he trying to say? It hurts me to know that there is someone else in his mind and even sleeptalks about it, I mean who wouldn't be hurt? Seokjin, hold youself, your not that kind or person, Jin restrained himself and force himself to sleep.

That night, was heartaching to Seokjin. 

The next day, Yoongi wake up and his left hand searching for someone.

"Baby..?" Yoongi said with one eyes open.

"Where's Jin? Hmm" Yoongi ask himself. 

Yoongi go down to 1st floor and look into the kitchen and there he was, his beloved boyfriend.. He is cooking a breakfast for them both, happily smiling with his cute pink apron tied to his waist. Yoongi found the image really adorable, cute and sweet. Waking up like this every morning is just heaven and I will be the most lucky person in the entire universe. 

"How long are you going to stand there, Yoongi?" Jin's smile, still looking at the food.

"You.. You noticed me?" Yoongi said with wide eyes.

Jin looks at Yoongi and laugh "How I could not notice you with your tasty and sweet minty hair of yours?"

Yoongi's laughs and sit on the table.

Jin's set up the foods on the table and they eat happily.

"Yoongi-ah?" Jin called Yoongi name, with a sad tone.

"What's wrong, hyung?" Yoongi look up at his boyfriend.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" Jin smiled a little, but sadly.

"Sure.. What is it?" Yoongi asked, scared of the next encounter that will attack him.

"Who hurts you?" Jin said it perfectly that it striked Yoongi's heart.

"What do you mean, hyung?" Yoongi is lost.

"Last night.." Jin takes a breathe of courage. "Last night you were sleeptalking and..-

"Oh.." Yoongi finally realized what's the topics about.

"Tell me.. Yoongi" Jin said in inaudibly voice.

"Nothings wrong, hyung. It just a nightmare" Yoongi lied.

Jin was deciding to let Yoongi to jump through hoops or not but this atmosthphere is too heavy that he can't breathe so he said " Should we stay in or go out today?" Jin change the topics, smile a little.

"Can we just stay at home, please? I would love to sleep" Yoongi pleaded with his eyes.

"How about me?" Jin pouted

"Sleepdate with me" Yoongi giggles as he hugs Jin from his side.

"Sleeping doesn't count as date Yoongi~" Jin smiled.

Yoongi laugh and they both forget their little heavy moment before for a little while. 

Like they both plan, they cuddle around the house, at every part of the house. Its fun to do for them although it's kinda weird. At some point of trying here and there, they both ended in Yoongi's room somehow, hugging each other and planted a little kiss here and there. When Yoongi fall asleep, Jin is still awake, watching the younger sleep in peace and suddenly, curiosity attackes him again. I wish you love me enough to trust and tell me Yoongi.. Jin tears fall a little but decided to sleep it off. Yoongi on the other hand is actually awake and he felt so sorry to his hyung, what did you just do Yoongi.. Why did you sleeptalks about him again? You move on, remember? Then, suddenly I remember. The words. Jin said the words, that's must be it. Oh my god, this is not fair, I'm sorry hyung, I'm sorry..

The next morning, Jin is trying to get off his curiousity off again so he decided to asked more question to Yoongi.

"Yoongi-ah~" 

"Yes hyung?"

"What does 'I love you' meant to you?"

Yoongi eyes widen at that. Bingo.

Yoongi sighed. "Honestly?"

"Yes" Jin smiled.

"It's a special words to someone special but these days, people thinks whoever they are with right then is special. Ugly truth. What I meant is not all the person we are with is special, some is just a lesson and all of those things. I believe there's only one who I could say to. I'm old fashion type, I guess" Yoongi said.

Instead of being mad, Jin was being understandable but he needs more clarification on this.

"So, I'm guessing..

 

The one you said it to.. 

 

 

 

He hurts you, doesn't he?" Jin said, looking at the ceiling.

Yoongi, being busted, doesn't know what to do or say. 

"H-Hyung.. I'm-

"Save it, Yoongi.. I need to be alone" With that, Jin pack his things and leave. Leaving Yoongi without any words but silent and anger. Jin was crying and felt useless, so so useless, a very useless person. "I guess I'm just another person to you.. A person that is not important" Jin said that to himself while grabbing a taxi.

Yoongi on the other hand still at the kitchen chair's, unmoving, the only thing is moving is his eyes watching his boyfriend hurts and crying left at that goddamn door. That ing door. Why didn't I stop him? But if I do, will he hates me more? Will you hurt himself more, huh, Yoongi? You love him and yet you can't say it, your ego. Your close minded but what can I do.. What can I do when the past still hurts me? I'm sorry, Seokjin. I'm sorry.. Yoongi thought all of that while crying a mess on the dining table. 

Days has passed, Yoongi tried to contact Seokjin but Seokjin doesn't answer at all. He messages him, text him at all social media, try to called him and even email him. He was so desperate but Yoongi doesn't give up. Yoongi buys a bouquet of flowers, sweet letters that he writes himself, a box of chocolates and apologies to say. Not only that, but he also prepared the hurt on Seokjin's face, his beloved hurts face.. And if this is not enough, then the best option he will came up with is the story.. The past that hurts him.

Yoongi is standing infront of Seokjin's house, watching his boyfriend's room, it's dark.. Is he sleeping? Did he eat? Did he felt well? Of course not, you broke him. Remember? Yoongi look down and take a breathe in and out, go to Seokjin's front door and knock. 

"Hello Yoongi!" Jin's mom greeted Yoongi.

"Hello aunty. Is Jin's home?"

"Yes, he's in his room now and oh my, with all of that stuff.. You must go to his room fast then" Jin's moms smiled.

"Thank you, aunty" I don't know if she was being sarcastic but it's true. I need to be fast. Yoongi thought to himself.

Yoongi walked upstairs and go straight to his boyfriend room. He knows where to turn as he came here too many times, to friends, to being close, to boyfriend.. Yoongi knock his boyfriend door but he gets no answer. "Seokjin.." no answer. "Please, please let me apologize" still, silent. "Seokjin, I bring you flowers and a box of your favourite chocolates" Yoongi hear Seokjin opening his door but close the door so harshly again. Denied. "Then.. atleast let me apologize and if that is not enough, how about I tell you why am I like this in the first place?" Yoongi said softly, doesn't want to hurt Jin's again. Jin opening the door again, slowly this time, and when he met Yoongi's eyes.. It hurts. The eye that I look with love is full of secrets. Jin eyes were puffy and red, he's not in the good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter