Chapter 1

Love and Tears..

Yuri's POV

I've always observed him after school time is over. Even just seeing him at the cafe he's working, it enough to make me happy. 

He's coming..

"Sorry for waiting, here your latte coffee." He's smiling. But, there's a fox being drawn on the latte and I don't remember ordered latte art. Hence, I kinda surprised to see it. 

"ehh.." He just smile like he's understand what I'm going to say and he kindly explain the reason to me.

"This latte art is free for you as an appreciation for being our regular customer ^^" I can't help myself from blushing. I'm so happy that he's remember me. That's mean, he did noticed me come here 3 times a week.

"Enjoy your drinks ^^" That's what he said to me. Then, he go back to do his work.

I'm just sitting still on the chair while holding on my fox plushie keychain that hanging on my bag until my friends talk to me.\

"ehh... he's so handsome. You are so lucky, Yuri-ah.." Sooyoung said. I just nodded to her words as agree sign.

"The fox that being drawn on that latte, is not that look alike your plushie keychain?" This time it's Hyoyeon turn to ask me.I nodded. It really look the same.

"I just wonder, how many times did you come over here until the extend that he can remember about that plushie?" she continued..

"I come over this cafe about 3 times a week. That's why every month, I'm short of money. hehe" I'm proudly sayin' this to them.

 

I started come to this Han B cafe since last October when I met him, Ji ChangWook. He's here full time every wednesday and sunday. Then during Tuesday and Friday, his shift start from 5 pm.

I took out my phone and took the picture of that latte art as remembrance.

 

"I guess, you do like that waiter? That guy named ChangWook?" ekkk.. she's hit the bulls eye. I can't stop my heart throbbing upon hearing it. Is it too obvious?

"I-I just like him." I tried to make it less obvious. Well, it's common for the girl about our age to start liking someone,right?

"Ohh well.. He's already an adult. Plus, he's also popular with girls. There's no way he'll looking at us, who are still a kids." Hyoyeon make it clear. Somehow, I feel sad.

I squeesh my fox plushie.

" Based on how he can noticed and remember your fox plushie hanging on your bag, that means that he used with a woman." Hyoyeon added.

"Ahhh.. I feel like wanna date him because he's so good-looking." Sooyoung bluntly said it while she take a sip of her caramel macchiato drinks.

They're wrong. He's not like that. He's the type that give attention at all aspect. He's a wonderful man that get along with the eldest and children.

Without realize, I keep staring at him from my seat with my minds full of thought about him.

Only 4 months,my love towards him already blossom. I thought it is enough to only watching you like that.

end of Yuri POV

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

That night; at home

"Eomma, let me tidying this up." Yuri quickly start cleaning the dining table after they finished eating their dinner. Her mother also gives a hand to her daughter.

"Yuwlee~After this will you help to massage appa's shoulder?" Her father asked

"Okie dokiee~"  

She goes straight to her father who's sitting at the living room to give a massage as requested by her father before.

"ouhh.. Our Yuwlee is so kind~" her father praised her daughter.

"hehehe..." Yuri just let out happy laugh

"Even if you act to be diligent and kind, your allowance still will not increase." Yuri's mother guess it correctly. Yuri is not from neither rich nor too poor family.

"ahh.. eomma.. please~" Yuri pleading. But her mother still not wavering.

"No."

"I want to go to Han B cafe again tomorrow.."

"Appa~.." Yuri change strategy, to try asking from her father.

"If your mother say so, so, I also can't give you."

"aaappaa~ Just some increasement also enough."

 

Suddenly,

"What about eomma & appa let Yuri to work as part-timer?" Yuri turn around to see the owner of the voice. It's her older sister, Kwon YeonSeo.

"Ah.. welcome home, unnie."

"I'm home~<3"

Yeonseo come near her sister " But, if she's working, she might have a boyfriend later on. Or else, she might been caught by a bad guy.."and hug her while making face to her father. She's trying to help Yuri.

"Ahhh!! it can't be like that!! Honey!" Their appa start to panick and turn to his wife.

"Then, she might come home late or even not back home just like me.." Yeonseo added. Upon hearing that, he start plead his wife more to give the money to Yuri.

"Honey!!"

"But I think it's good for her to have experience work and know many men." Yuri unnie still not stopping cause their father more panick just by thinking it.

"Honeyyy!"

"Yes! I know, I know!" Their mother finally give up.

 

"Woahh.. my sister really great."

 

--------------------------------------------------

at the kitchen; Yuri & Yeonseo

 

"Unnie! Gomawo!! Saranghae~<3" Yuri give her sister back hug as she helped her earlier.

"Hihihi.. When we have someone we love, it's normal that we will need some huge amount of money." 

"Ehh..??" Yuri surprised seeing her sister able see through herself. She's blushing.

"Lately, you look kinda cute & pretty. You also changed your hairstyle everyday." Her sister started to throw anything she knew.

Yuri keep silent. So surprised that her sister seen herself.

"How's that boy? I wonder.. Is he good-looking?" Yeonseo took a sip of water in a glass that she pour.

After being silent all this while, she finally build up courage to ask her sister.

 

"unnie, is that true that university student only seen us, in high school as a mere kids?"

"Ehhhh???! That boy is an university student??" Yeonseo kinda disbelief.

"I don't know.. I guess, he's about unnie age."

"When he come to work, he only wear casual and his friend also looks so adult-like. I think he might not see me at all."  Yeonseo who kindly listen to her sister, finally talk while give her a hug.

"Hahaha~ don't worry.. our sister is cute~"

"is it true?"

"Later,I'm sure that you will experience love and that guy will take good care of you whole-heartedly."

Yuri silently watched her sister said those words to her. As expected, the talk from someone that have many experienced in love is really different.

Just then, Yuri took the courage to ask her sister about her current relationship with Ji Hoon (Rain) oppa as they somewhat have some problems occur.

"eo, eonni.. how's your relations going on with Ji Hoon oppa?" 

"Ahh~ don't worry about that."  Yeon Seo her sister hair while smiling, but Yuri can see somewhat sad smile shown on her older sister face.

"eonni gonna take shower first~" she gradually walks away to the bathroom.

"It seems like, the beautiful & smart person like my sister also have something that didn't do well.."

Yuri talk to herself in her mind as she see her sister from the back. 

Yuri then continue doing her duty; wash the dishes.

"I also want to be as strong as my sis and I hope ChangWook oppa will fall for me.." she's humming happily.

Can't wait for tomorrow to come.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: I took long enough to write these. thehee.. sorry. Will try to make chapter 2 later~ Hope u enjoy the story. Do leave a comment and subscribe ^^)