Lost.

My erted Superstar

Sungmin’s POV.

Ugh! I’m such a coward! Why did I ran away?! I should have told her the truth! The truth that I really like her! Oh wait, did I just say like? It’s not like, I think it’s already love! My gosh, what’s happening to me?! I didn’t felt this way towards anyone and this is the first time I’ve felt this kind of feeling! Usually, I’m just playing with girls who love me and I didn’t even took anyone of them seriously. But now, why am I feeling this way towards her? She’s just an ordinary girl for other people but for me, she’s the most beautiful girl in the whole universe. What the hell! What’s happening to me? A superstar would fall for a so-called ordinary girl? This is really a.. weird feeling.

I went to borrow some DVDs and went directly to her house. Maybe she’s already home but it feels like I don’t want to face her right now because of what I did earlier. I hate myself for being such a coward! When did I become like this towards a girl? This is really the first time and I hate it! I took a deep breath before I entered Sunny’s house. “What took you so long? It’s already 6pm!” Taecyeon said.

I entered the house and noticed something, “Where is Sunny?” I left her there 1 hour ago and she’s still not back? Oh my God, what could have happened? ! I’m really a pabo!

“You are with her right? We should be the one asking you that question.” Taemin said. I saw Yoona’s face looking worried. She then asked, “Don’t tell me you also don’t know?” I nodded and looked down.

“! Sungmin, what did you even do?!” Taecyeon shouted at me. What’s with him? Does she really likes Sunny? Ugh, where is Sunny? It’s already late!

“We had some kind of fight and I left her..” I said with a weak voice. I’m really a pabo! Why did I even left her?! And where? Sungmin, think. Think. Think. “I left her at the forest?”

“WHAT?! What did you even do at the forest?! We were just asking you two to rent some DVDs and you two went to the forest?! Why?!” Taemin said looking worried. I accept the fact that he’s getting angry because Sunny is her best friend but I’m really feeling so jealous.

“I wasn’t on my mind when I brought her there! I was just finding a place where we could talk with no people around and I didn’t even knew I brought her to the forest. I’m really stupid, aren’t I?” I said.

“Of course you are, Sungmin! Look at what you’ve done!” Taecyeon angrily said. He tried calling Sunny’s phone but to no avail. Yoona said, “She left her phone over here.” OH MY GOD.

“And Sunny, she..” Taemin said. “She easily gets lost..”

“What the heck?! Come on and let’s go find her!” I said, going out of the house. ! If anything happens to her, I’ll surely kill myself! Sunny, please be fine. I love you Sunny, I love you!

End of Sungmin’s POV.

___

Sunny’s POV.

, I didn’t even know we were on the forest. Stupid Sungmin for bringing me and leaving me here! It’s getting dark already and I don’t know how to get out of this forest. Luckily, I’m not a coward so I’m not that scared as of now. I walked around the forest until I realized it was raining. Omo, I’m not letting myself get sick! I need to find a house or something wherein I wouldn’t be wet by the rain or else I might get sick.

As I was walking, I saw a bench with a roof on top. Finally! I could dry myself there and maybe stay over for the night. I walked over the bench and sat on it. It was so cold, damn it. As I was sitting there, I couldn’t help but think of what Sungmin said earlier. He is jealous? Why? Does that mean he likes me? No, no, no! That’s impossible, right? A superstar will fall for an ordinary girl like me? No way! That's just oh so impossible!

End of Sunny’s POV.

___

A/N: I know it is such a short chapter so I’m sorry! I need to go now cause I still have many things to do that’s why I updated just a short, short chapter. After I have finished all of these stuffs, I promise I’ll update a long chapter! That I promise! This chapter is just a glimpse of what will happen on the succeeding chapters. At least you already have an idea. And I have so many ideas for this story and I’m totally loving it!! I love you guys! Sorry for my English! No silent readers, please! :D