break

SIRIUS || SEBAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were sitting out in the sun at the courtyard before class. Sehun placed his head on Baekhyun's lap, who sat down, leaning on a tree. He had his fingers laced with Sehun's hair, gently playing with it.

"Its crazy how I just met you 2 weeks ago, and here we are," Sehun took Baekhyun's hand from his hair and laced it with his, giving a quick kiss on top of it.

Baekhyun gave Sehun a kiss on his left eye, just before the sounds of the school bell ringing, where they were going to have to go to separate classes this time. Baekhyun to Additional Mathematics, and Sehun to P.E.

"I have to go," Sehun stood up, and pulled Baekhyun's hand to make him stand too. He gave a kiss on Baekhyun's forehead before leaving, "you take care of yourself," he whispered in Baekhyun's ears, his cheek turned to a bright red.

Sehun swore he saw his boyfriend's eye sparkled, but he didn't dare to mention it once again, so he shook it off. He took hold of his backpack and walked inside the building.

Baekhyun eyed Sehun, remembering his steps and gestures, how he walks with his shoulders broad, how his hair jumps a little when he runs, how tall his legs are, making huge steps to get to a place faster.

Baekhyun had fallen for this guy, he had to admit. Even the smallest things, even the biggest insecurities, everything. He loves the whole of Sehun.

And he wished that Sehun loves the whole of him, too.

Baekhyun made his way into the hallway, where he could still see Sehun walking to the gym. Since his class starts 10 minutes after Sehun's, Baekhyun followed behind.

His pace was fast, but silent enough for Sehun to not notice.

His wide was wide, Baekhyun already had in mind of backhugging Sehun. He walked faster.

And faster.

And faster.

He looked down to the ground, cupping his mouth from bursting into laughter, then looked back up.

But his steps, it became slow.

Slower.

Slower.

Stopped.

His eyes filled with hurt. His face hot and red. He clenched his chest and bit his bottom lip.

There, standing a meter away, faces only an inch apart from each other, Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin.

Sehun had his arms wrapped around Jongin,

and Jongin made his lips way towards Sehun's.

Sehun didn't pull away.

"How," Baekhyun said, tears streaming down his face, "how could you do this to me?" he wanted to scream, but he had no might to do so, so it came out a whisper, enough to make Sehun pull away from the kiss and face him.

••••••••••

Sehun walked towards the gym, his backpack hanging loosely on his shoulder.

A person knocked him on the side, he turned around, Jongin had fallen into his arms. He looked to the side to find a group of boys running away as soon as they saw Sehun.

Sehun turned his head back to Jongin's face, only an inch away from his.

Jongin kissed him.

Sehun was in shock, he didn't move, he didn't know what to do, he didn't know how to react to the sudden movement.

Until he heard a familiar voice, sending chills to his spine, and an ache to his heart.

"How .... how could you do this to me?"

Sehun pulled away, pushing Jongin away from his arms.

A meter away, Byun Baekhyun was crying, sobbing uncontrollably. His hands trembling, his face showing an expression of hurt.

Baekhyun didn't know what happened, and he didn't want to know. He faced around, stomping his feet, running away.

"Wait!" Sehun ran behind him, pulling Jongin with him.

"You prick why did you kiss me? You're ruining everything! You better explain this to him, Jongin!"

Jongin didn't say anything, he wanted to leave, but the tight grab of Sehun's hand on his wrist wouldn't let him go.

"Baekhyun! Baekhyun stop! Please, stop!" Sehun was out of breath, but he kept moving.

Baekhyun entered a classroom, the classroom where they have their Literature class together, where Sehun asked him out, where everything started.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter