light

SIRIUS || SEBAEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It was so weird, you know, how a star could suddenly disappear," Mr Park Chanyeol questioned on the news that shook the whole world yesterday as he made his way to his table.

"What about a disappearing star?" Jongin asked.

"Apparently yesterday NASA was doing their usual research and stuff and this star called the Sirius just disappeared, poof, gone, not a sign of explosion or anything, and the fact that this star is like the brightest star that can be seen on Earth makes it more weird, how can such a visible star disappear unnoticed?" Mr Park explained, playing with his glasses.

Baekhyun's feet shook with anxiety, it was visible for Sehun to see as Sehun was behind him. Baekhyun's hands couldn't keep still, too. He was playing around with his pencils, twisting it, circling it, tossing it occasionally. Something was bothering him but Sehun didn't know what was.

••••••••••

"Hey talk to me, why are you ignoring me, hey, ya!" Sehun snatched Baekhyun's left wrist and pulled him close so their eyes would make contact. Baekhyun looked down to his feet again, like he did in class 2 hours ago.

"Why are you so mysterious?" Sehun frowned at the male. Baekhyun looked up with a blank face, shrugged, and turned around towards the cafeteria.

"Why won't you answer me, ing hell, are deaf?" Sehun yelled from the end of the hallway.

Baekhyun sighed and turned around once again.

"I can hear you, but I already know what you want to ask, and I do not want to answer it, please do not talk to me, I am not allowed to talk, he would not let me talk to other people except for one, he will be angry if I talk to the wrong human being,"

"A terrible incident might happen, I do not want that incident to happen or else I would not have a chance," Baekhyun said as he approached the confused Korean.

Question marks were tattooed on Sehun's forehead.

"My name is Byun Baekhyun, I am here to discover something and I am only given one chance,"

"I shall go now, thank you fellow classmate for approaching me," Baekhyun added, a smirk planted on his lips before he went, walking away from Sehun.

••••••••••

Baekhyun was seen sitting at the cafeteria alone, munching on nothing but carrots, but he seemed delighted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter