Chapter 02

Hate Outside,Love Inside

JSy8piU.jpg

“Oh Namjoo, you enjoyed cutting classes too?”

“Hmmm...yeah, I can buy my favorite...” Namjoo said while looking around and stopped when she saw something. ”Food!”

The girl beside her look confused like what? She was here just for food?

“Eunji-unnie, look at that food, it is yummy right?” Namjoo said while tapping on the girl’s shoulder while still looking at the food.

“Hehe yeah.’’ Eunji pretended to smile.

They went closer to the counter to order the food that Namjoo liked.

Namjoo immediately search her money on her pocket, it’s not in her bag too.

“Oh, I forgot to bring my wallet.” Namjoo laughed.

“Eunji-unnie, did you bring money?”

“I didn’t bring mine too.”

Namjoo look so disappointed.

“Can we have it for free?” Namjoo begged at the counter girl.

“Hey Namjoo, that is not for free.” Eunji told her.

“Sorry ma’am, this is not for free and it is needed to be paid.”

Namjoo cried, “I’m hungry Eunji-unnie!” Namjoo kneeled in front of Eunji.

“Don’t pull my skirt Namjoo.” Eunji said trying to move Namjoo’s hands from her skirt.

The girl beside them looks at them all the time, the girl approached them.

“I will pay for that.”

When Namjoo heard it, she immediately stood up.

“Really?”

The girl nodded... “But one condition.”

“What is it?” Namjoo asked.

After they order, they sitted on the vacant seat. They eat the food and chatted too.

“What is your name?” Namjoo asked while is full.

“Don’t talk Namjoo, your mouth is full.”

Namjoo showed a peace sign to Eunji.

“I am Yoon Bomi, how about you guys?”

“Th...” Namjoo’s word was cut off by Eunji...

“I will be the one to talk your mouth is still full yet.”

Bomi laughed at them cutely. Bomi continued to listen at them while eating.

“I am Jung Eunji and this is “The Shikshin” Kim Namjoo.” Eunji introduce.

Bomi asked them multiple of questions and they answered it with all honesty.

“Are you guys sister?” Bomi asked at them while busy sipping her drink.

Eunji and Namjoo both shook their head in response.

“Classmates?”  Bomi asked again.

They both shook their head again.

“Couple?” Bomi asked.

When Namjoo heard that she choked and immediately drink her juice, “We will never be a couple.” Namjoo respond.

Bomi apologizes as she thought that the two of them are dating.

“So how are you two related?” Bomi asked them.

 “We are just friends.” Eunji responds.

 

Bomi walk on the hallway when suddenly she meets Chorong.

“Hi Bomi, I didn’t see you a while ago.” Chorong greeted her fried.

Bomi just smiled.

“I will guess why you are smiling.” Chorong said.

Bomi nodded in response.

“I will say aloud, okay?” Chorong asked.

Bomi smiled and nodded in response.

After Chorong could say the whole word, Bomi covered . Chorong struggled in putting away Bomi’s hands from until Bomi remove it.

“Why did you cover my mouth?” Chorong asked in curiousity.

“You will say that I’m cutting classes.” Bomi replied.

Chorong shook her head and disagree at Bomi.

“Maybe that’s what you are doing but that’s not what I mean.” Chorong smiled.

Chorong leave Bomi alone.

“Liar!” Bomi shouted at her.

 

Hmmm..where is Bomi?

Hayoung look at her watch.

She is already 5 minutes late, is she really interested in attending this tuitoring class?

Hayoung sighed as she waited for Bomi.

Hayoung stood up from her seat.

“Maybe I should just relax right now, she stressed me a lot.” Hayoung said.

 

“Did you learn something Bomi in your tuitoring class?” Bomi’s mom asked as Bomi entered the house.

Bomi nodded and forcefully smiled.

Bomi made her way to her room.

Bomi’s mom called her attention.

“What?” Bomi stopped and asked.

“No computer, no cellphone and no watching television for the whole month. All you need to do is to study so that you will have good grades.” Her mother reminded her.

Bomi would want to reply to her mom but her mom went to the kitchen already. Bomi entered her room and throw her bag on the floor.

“Do I really need to study those useless lessons.” Bomi sighed.

Bomi lay on her bed, she get one book in her bag and pretending to be studying.

Bomi’s mom opens the door to check if Bomi studied or not.

“Bomi, don’t laid down on your bed while studying. You use your table there.”

“Sorry mom.”

Bomi’s mom leaves and closes the door. Bomi did what her mother told her.

“Why did Jellal kissed Erza, I’m jealous!” Bomi talked to herself while reading the manga that she was “studying”.

 

Bomi passed by in the hallway and saw her friend, Chorong. She greeted her and Chorong greeted her back.

Chorong was shocked by the sudden action of Bomi. Bomi run over her and hide behind her back while bending her knees.

“What are you doing Bomi?” Chorong asked.

“Obviously, I’m hiding.”

“Why are you hiding?”

“Do you  see someone who is tall?” Bomi asked avoiding Chorong’s question.

Chorong who stood there frozenly, saw her giant friend who is coming to her.

“Yes Bomi” Chorong answered Bomi’s question while greeting her friend.

“Hi Chorong-unnie.” Chorong’s friend ran over her and hugged her.

Bomi bend her knees even more to hide from her tuitor. Hayoung saw Bomi behind Chorong who was hiding.

“Oh, Hi Bomi.” Hayoung greeted while still hugging Chorong. Bomi who is hiding while bending her knees, stood up properly and faced Hayoung’s face.

“My legs hurt.” Bomi said while still facing Hayoung.

“You shouldn’t hide from me then your legs shouldn’t have been hurt.” Hayoung answered while facing Bomi.

Bomi got annoyed on what Hayoung said.

“Ahmmm Hayoung, I can’t move.” Chorong said as she tried to let go of Hayoung tight hug. Hayoung broke the hug and apologize to Chorong. Bomi laugh secretly.

“Ahmm... I need to go guys, bye.” Chorong said and leave the two of them.

The two just strangely stare at each other.

“Why are you staring at me?” Bomi asked.

“You’re the one who stared first and if you don’t want to be stared, you avoid the stare.” Hayoung answered.

Bomi laugh and turn to a serious face, “ Oh, that’s so respectful of you.”

Bomi left Hayoung alone but Hayoung suddenly called her and she stopped.

“Thank you for not attending yesterday, I feel relaxed.” Hayoung said.

Bomi just nodded and leave but she stopped when Hayoung called her again. Bomi feel annoyed.

“But if you will not attend today. You will no longer learn anything from me.” Hayoung said.

Bomi nodded and walked away.

“Is she that serious? She is worse than teachers.”

 


This chapter dont have much happenings but hope u like it^^