"a friend in love"

jin X jimin (work in proces/ not finished)

A few month's later Jin and Jimin sit a table with a cup of coffee. Jin said to Jimin "remember that awkward moment a few month's ago"Jin laughed. Jimin blushed red as fire "umm.... yes I do" he wisperd. Jin looked at Jimin and ask worried "What is wrong?".... Jimin "nothing.. its just... i'm embarrassed about that....". Jin answer " I'm sorry.." Jimin SMILED " it's okay". Jin looked at the clock "oww its time, can you stay today? " Jimin nods and smiled with his face thats still blushing. Jin opened the door and let people inside. Jimin looked at Jin while he is working. Jin looked at Jimin and smile to him meanwhile Jimin looked down ashame and wisper "I cant like him..... I just met him" Jin continue working and Jimin try to sneak out because he felt ashame and sad. When Jimin opens the door Jin was making coffee for a costomer. Jimin runs away. Jin noticed that Jimin was gone but he couldn't go anywhere because of the costumers so he deside to stay and hoped that he comes back so he could ask something.

in the evening Jin closed the door and locked the door "where is he?" he said it to himself. Jimin walked to the door " HEY JIN!" he yells. Jin looks at Jimin "hey.." he wispers softly. Jimin noticed that Jin was sad so he walked closer to him " im sorry..." he said looking into Jins eyes. Jin smiles " its okay, its just that I missed you today.. but why did you leave?". Jimin shocked " I forgot a appointment so I had a hurry" Jimin lied because he doesnt want to tell him he was sad and didnt want to that Jin saw him like that. Jin opened the door "come in he said happy". Jimin walked in smiling. while jimin walked in and sit down Jin made new type of homemade coffee. Jimin looked outside and smile "umm what are you doing?" he said but Jin didn't react so he went to the kitchen "Jin? are you there?". Jin walked to jimin without noticed that Jimin was the kitchen. Jin walkes around the courner and felt against Jimin "aww!"over Jimin's shirt felt hot coffee. Jimin took quickly his shirt off and blushed when he noticed that Jin stand afrond of him" h-hey!". Jin runs to the other side and look away "sorry!!" jin said in shock. Jimin " its okay..." he said smiling. Jin turned around blushing "can i help?" he ask on a awkward way. Jimin smiled "yes umm maybe can you help me with my shirt?" Jimin laughed softly. Jin smiles "yes of course " Jin took his shirt and cleaned him up and meantime he took a other shirt and walk to Jimin "here put this one, buddy " he said it smiling. Jimin took the shirt on and smiled "thank you so much". Jin replied "this is what I need to do.. it was my fault." Jin looked away. Jimin looked at Jin "its okay I shouldnt get in the kitchen...". Jin looked up "but I should watch where I walk. Jimin laughed " its fine". Jin smiled and  ask "can I do something for you?". Jimin said "no I should wait for my shirt...." Jin looked at Jimin "umm okay"