Chapter 24

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

Chapter 22: Cold War

Chapter 22: Cold War

[Recap of Chapter 21]

“Ok.” Lucas nodded and he drags his father up to his room.

Wangzi went through the neighbourhood to find Guigui. After several attempts, he found Guigui sitting at the bench drenched.

“Why are you still sitting here?” Wangzi scolded Guigui.

“Wangzi, I really regretted it. I really.” Guigui started crying again.

“What are you talking about?” Wangzi sound confused.

“I hate him. I hate him.”Guigui shouted while crying.

Wangzi comforted her and accompanied her back home. She kept mum about her pregnancy. The moment Guigui came back, Aaron took his coat and walked out of his house. Guigui went into Lucas’s room and found out that Aaron had already put him to sleep.

[End of recap]

Three days have passed, Aaron and Guigui still doesn’t have any interaction, not even hi and bye. Occasionally, they acted as though they are very loving in front of Lucas, but once Lucas is back up at his room, Guigui will walk away. But Aaron knows that Guigui say it out of spite. Just when Guigui is about to leave again, Aaron got hold of her hand.

“I’m sorry. I promised you that I won’t do it again.” Aaron pleaded.

“I’m sorry? You have been saying it for the past 6 years.” Guigui said sarcastically.

“Then what you want me to do. I’ve already forgive you for saying such a thing.” Aaron got up from his seat and shouted.

“Each time I forgive you, a few weeks later you will forget about it.” Guigui answered as she chokes back her tears.

“Forget it.” Aaron shouted as he walked out of the house in anger.

Aaron drove around the estate and he finally settle for a pub waiting for Jiro to come. Coco happens to drop by and decided to accompany Aaron for the time being.

“What happen? Have a quarrel with your girlfriend?” Coco asked a frustrated Aaron.

“Shut up. None of your business.” Aaron shouted as he shooed Coco away.

“Do you know how much I miss you?” Coco tried seducing Aaron.

Just when Aaron is about to pushed her away, Coco kissed Aaron on the lips. Aaron did not pushed her away but because he is too stressed out, they then make out at the corner of the pub. Not long later, Aaron texted Jiro that he is going off now. The two of them decided to head to Coco’s house. The moment they are inside the house, Coco started kissing Aaron, soon they reached the bedroom. Aaron pushed Coco onto the bed. They undid both their clothes and began their ‘adventure’. When they have finished it, it is already 10pm at night. Aaron was very guilty of it. He went home to find that Guigui is asleep in the bed. She was wearing the pink nightgown and he really wanted her tonight. He walked towards her and caresses her ears, her thigh. Guigui was awoken by it and pushed him away.

“GET AWAY FROM ME!” Guigui shouted in anger.

“Baby, forgive me alright. I really wanted you tonight.” Aaron pleaded with a angry Guigui.

“Out you go.” Guigui demanded Aaron.

“Baby…” Aaron pleaded.

“Fine then I shall go out instead.” Guigui said as her head towards the door.

Aaron pulled her towards him and kissed her on the lip forcefully. Guigui struggled to escape from his arms. She was on the verge of crying already. Upon seeing tears slowly flowing down her face, Aaron let of and held onto her hands as he drop to his knees.

“Please don’t hate me. Please don’t.” Aaron pleaded as he too cries.

Guigui kept quiet before she sat down on the bed and started crying.

“I beg you. Don’t hate me. I really love you a lot.” Aaron begged with tears flowing down.

“I forgive you.” Guigui said softly.

Aaron immediately looked at her, and quickly embraces her into his arms. They embraced each other for a good 10 minutes before Guigui releases the hug.

“But, promise me not to cheat on me again.” Guigui said.

“I promise.” Aaron replied and quickly planted a kiss on her lips.

“Dear, I’m really tired today. Let’s skip it today.” Guigui pleaded with Aaron.

“Alright.” Aaron nodded his head unwillingly but still smile to assure her.

[In the middle of the night]

“MUMMY! DADDY!” Lucas shouted as he run into his parent’s room.

Guigui and Aaron woke up at the same time and tend to their little boy.

“What happen?” Guigui asked a shivering Lucas.

“Monster everywhere.” Lucas replied as he looked around the room.

Aaron carries Lucas to his bed and said, “Baby Lucas will sleep with daddy and mummy tonight.”

[The next morning]

“Silly boy, wake up. Else, we’ll be late in sending off Wangzi.” Guigui shouted to Aaron who is sleeping soundly.

“Lucas, wake your daddy up.” Guigui said to Lucas.

Lucas keeps tapping his daddy and eventually Aaron was woken up by Lucas. The family of three then headed down to the airport. Upon seeing Wangzi, Lucas ran excitedly towards him and threw a hug at him. Guigui and Aaron then strolled hand in hand toward Wangzi.

“You two…” Wangzi asked.

“We are fine again.” Aaron replied while putting his hands over Guigui’s shoulder.

“Glad that you two are fine again.” Wangzi said as he smile at the both of them.

“When are you coming back again?” Guigui asked in concern.

“Two months later, I guess.” Wangzi replied before the airport staff announces the flight to America.

“Goodbye and take care.” Aaron and Guigui bid goodbye to Wangzi.

“Same to you.” Wangzi replied.

Aaron walked over and carried Lucas, “Say goodbye to your god-father”.

“Bye.” Lucas said before he buried his face into his father’s shoulder and cry.