Final

Firsts.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you open your eyes, you will see the stars that I glued on your ceiling. When you see the stars, that’s when you’re going to remember me. When you remember me, that’s when all of our memories, both happy and sad will rush to your mind. And when that happens, you will cry. Not because you feel guilty. But because you will regret all that you did and also because you will miss me. Badly. But know this, my love. I forgave you long time ago and I will forever love you. Never forget that.

Forever Yours,

Namu.

 

Every night, I stay awake. I was too scared. Too scared that when I wake the next morning, it would all be true. I don’t want it all to be true. It’s too horrifying.

I remember the night when it all happened. I was out with my best friend. Nam Woohyun. Namu. We were neighbors, classmates, friends, best friends. And also lovers. He was my first kiss and I was his. We were each other’s firsts.

I loved him with all my life until I got confused with my own feelings. I thought our love was no more. I thought I fell in love with my new classmate, Myungsoo. I pushed my true love away for some cute looking boy. Sadly, I was wrong. I was just a booty call to him. I took my anger, my frustration out on him, the one that has always been by my side. I was so irrational and was so stupid to realize my own mistakes.

Nevertheless, he protected me until his last breath. I was angry and I acted on my impulse without thinking of the consequences. I ran out of the restaurant. He chased me, calling my name out over and over again but I paid him no mind. Until I heard the loud screeching sound, I was pushed out of the road. I landed on my shoulder.

“Just it all in, I don’t want you anymore. I love someone else! You’re no longer the most important person in my life starting now. Don’t ever come see me again. Never call me again. It’s over between us. I have moved on. You should too. Because, damn. It feels good.”I slammed my palms onto the table before grabbing my bag and turned around almost immediately,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter