01

Hard To Do
    "We can't keep doing this Chanyeol!" His voice rang out over the living room along with the crash of glass against hardwood.
    "WE!?!" The younger yelled back from the other side of the room. "WE wouldn't be like this if YOU didn't sleep with Kai!"
    "You slept with Sehun!!" Tears pricked at the smaller males eyes, as he threw a near by lamp.
    "When we were split up, and I wasn't even in the country, and we weren't married, Baekhyun!" Chanyeol barely dodged the lamp, shoes crunching on the already shattered glass on the floor. "You slept with Kai. In our house. In OUR ing bed, Baekhyun. I caught you!" The older sobbed shaking his head, body quivering at the words from the latters mouth. "Does that damn ring on your finger mean nothing to you? Or do you take it off when you're ing my friends?"
    "No! You walked out on me, and he came over to talk to you, but  you weren't home and I was a crying mess waiting for you, and he was here." Baekhyuns hands shook as he spoke. "I never meant to sleep with him Chanyeol, it was never my intention to."
    "Then why the did you?!" Chanyeol couldn't hold in his emotions anymore as long calloused fingers grabbed the edge of the endtable, next to him, and chunked it across the room into the kitchen. Baekhyun flinched at the loud crash, sobs racking his body.
    "BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T HERE! YOU RAN OFF WITH YOUR STUPID FRIENDS TO SOME STUPID PARTY, AND CAME HOME DRUNK, WHEN YOU KNOW I HATE IT WHEN YOU DRINK BECAUSE YOU'RE SO ING MEAN WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK CHANYEOL!" The tiny male shook as he took in a deep breath before continuing, Chanyeol standing froze in his spot. "I DON'T CARE ABOUT KAI, OR THE FACT THAT YOU SLEPT WITH SEHUN, DON'T YOU GET THAT ALREADY?" He sniffled, lithe hands balling into fists. "I just want MY husband back. I want the Chanyeol that spilt his ramen all over himself when we first met, the one that held my hand when my brother died, the Chanyeol that told my Mom that he loved her just as much as me, I want the Chanyeol that stood up to his father , at 17, after he hit me for turning his perfect son gay...." Baekhyun's voice cracked as he looked the younger in the face. "I want the Man that stood next to me at the alter with the crooked tie, and dopey grin." Chanyeol slowly made his way over to the other as he spoke, his face sad, lonely, and hurt. "I want the Park Chanyeol I fell in love with."
    They stood there looking at each other, waiting. Baekhyun's sobs the only sound to be heard. Neither of them were ready for it, but it came so natural as Chanyeol's shaky hands cupped Baekhyun's small face, and leaned down, putting their foreheads together.
    "I didn't know." Fresh unwanted tears streamed down both of their faces, Chanyeol's voice shaking some as he spoke. "I'm so sorry Baekkie, please don't leave..." The taller's shoulders shook more as he sank to his knees in front of the other. "I'll be better I promise, please just stay." He clung to Baekhyun desperately, but the  older shook his head, biting his lip to suppress the new tears.
    "I can't Chanyeol..." The youngers arms tighten around his waist as he shakes his head almost erratically.
    "No please... Baekhyun I'll change- I know I've been a horrible husband to you these past few months- I don't want to be like my Dad- please don't go." His tears seeped into Baekhyun's shirt as he held even tighter to him. "I need you Baekkie...." A honk sounded outside signifying someone was in their driveway.
    "That's Jongdae..." Baekhyun said, trying to keep his voice under control. "I can't stay Chanyeol." With a heavy heart He pried the large hands from his shirt and grabbed the youngers face watching the tears stream freely from big brown orbs. "I love you Chanyeol" He kissed the tallers lips quick and soft before retreating.
    "Please Baekhyun don't leave!" Chanyeol's hand shot out grabbing a thin wrist and tugging lightly.
    "I'll come back when you get better Chanyeol, I can't stay here right now." New tears welled up in Baekhyun's eyes as he pulled himself from the man he's loved his entire life, another series of honks rang out. Baekhyun wiped his face before grabbing his backpack and heading to the door. "Let me come back to you Chanyeol, please." He looked back once more at the weeping male he's leaving behind, and then swiftly made his way out of the house to Jongdae's car.
    As Chanyeol watched the door shut behind his only true love, everything sank in at once, all harsh and too quick to even try to ignore. Continuous tears streamed down his cheeks. He just couldn't hold it in any longer.
    Baekhyun practically ran to the car, and as he reached the door a blood curdling scream seeped through the walls to his ears. He dropped his backpack and was about to run back to his torn husband, but Jongdae reached over through the door and gripped his wrist firmly.
    "No, Baekhyun." The look on his friends face was stern and father like. "You can't." Jongdae was right. Baekhyun couldn't run back in there, not now. He looked back as another scream tore through the air.
    "BAEKHYUN!" He picked up his bag, forcing his tears away, and got in the car. A loud crash mixed with shaky pained screams was the last thing Baekhyun heard before the radio was turned up, and he leaned his head against the icy window.
    Chanyeol stood on shaky legs, broken sobs and shallow screams rip from his throat as he moved through the room rushed and erratic, throwing anything that comes in his view. "Baekkie..." The tears started to burn as they slide down his face. "CuppieCake..." His knees went weak, forcing him to the ground hard; gravity uncaring as it pulled his entire body down, laying him flat.
    Chanyeol laid there, amongst the mess he and Baekhyun had made. Crying until the sun just peaked through the curtains, the warmth lulling him into a heavy sleep.
    "Baek..hyun...."