003

Do I REGRET? (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi" Jin waved as he showed himself. His eyes were wide open seeing her on white tank top and baby pink coloured shorts, adding a plus point to the beauty her wet hair and towel in her hands. Wow she is beautiful is what jin thought.

"Ohh! What is he doing here? UNNI?" Ah reum looked at Im Nara whole pointing at Jin. He snapped out of his thought.

"Miann Ahreum, I had no choice." nara almost wishpered.

"Still why did you bring him here?" She was wishpering too "Uh Uhhh" Jin cleared his throat while making a fist infront of his mouth and continued "I am sorry that I had to come here but ..Ahh .. can I come in and talk?"

Ahreum had her eyes wide open but she simply nodded and opened the door widder for him to enter. She made them sitted on the couch while she herself went to the kitchen pulling Nara with her. She was arguing with her for bringing him in her appartment and finally concluded as the situation can't be helped cause he was already in her house. She asked nara to head ahead and she would bring something to eat. She tied her wet hair into a messy bun while few strands of hair were falling near her ears.She brought a glass of water and some cookies on the tray. She kept them infront of Jin and she sat opposite to him. Nara excused herself and left them to talk on their own.

Jin cleared his throat again and started "Umm sorry for the last time, I think taehyung was misbehaving that time, I would like to appologize instead of him."

Ahreum roled her eyes "Ughh I have already forgiven him so why are you still bothering me with your sorries."

"So you have already forgiven him??" Jin sounded excited.

"Yes, so now stop making me feel guily again and again, Look I know I was rude back then, I am sorry too ok now if you are done. Leave" She already had enough of taehyung and another one was bothering again.

"Oh no no, You see its just that we were not believeing that taehyung had been forgiven so I came here to confim but I did not know how to start but its ok now. Thank you."

"Why would you not believe, Isn't he your friend, you don't trust him?" she was ammused to see that he did not believe what his friend said and came all the way here to confirm.

"Ahhh that's a little complicated, (He scratched his back of neck) Well I also had a favor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter