029

100 Fic Challenge - Infinite

029. mystery ; sunggyu/Sungyeol

“YAH! Who ate the last cherry popsicle?”

Sungyeol froze, the cold treat still melting in his mouth. Stomps echoed throughout the dorm.

“I bought you guys popsicles. There are seven flavors, so each of you pick one and that will be the only flavor you can have. Or you can have one of each,” Manager said. The group protested the second option, just agreeing to have one flavor per person.

“I want lemon,” Sungjong spoke up.

“Purple for me,” Howon muttered.

“I’ll take blue raspberry,” Myungsoo said with a yawn.

“I want cherry!” Sungyeol stared at Sunggyu, getting a glare in return. Both boys had spoken up at the same time, but Sungyeol knew he was no match for the leader.

“I’ll just take strawberry,” Sungyeol mumbled.

Sunggyu opened the door to the room next to Sungyeol’s. He could hear Sungjong denying eating the popsicle “because I only like lemon, duh!”

The footsteps came closer. The redhead began to panic, stuffing the treat in his mouth and breaking it off the stick with his teeth. He threw the stick across the room, successfully hiding it in a corner. The door opened. Sungyeol froze once more, swallowing the melted ice as much as possible, ducking under his covers.

“Lee Sungyeol! Did you eat the last cherry popsicle?”

I was gonna give you one of mine, Sungyeol wanted to yell. Instead, he pulled the covers down, shaking his head and giving a yawn.

“No, but I bet Dongwoo did.”