The basement

Lovely nightmare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin pov

We walked into the large kitchen.It's pretty huge and the fridge is still preserving some of the meat and fresh food in them.......perhaps I'd be able to cook something.......We walked into the pantry which has more fridges still working and a few cabinets with food in them.

We carried on walking and stopped in front of a BIG cabinet.It's looks so big it looks like it could fit all of us inside it and still have space for more.Jungkook took a deep breath and opened up the door,revealing a really big black metal door with silver spikes all over it.It looks like a place where someon badass would take refuge into.

Everyone gasped as Jungkook hit the center of the door where a wooden design of an eye is and it opened automatically and everyone gasped as they saw the inside.......it was pitch black and completely empty except for a few blankets,pillows and several matresses.It looked like a saferoom so I guess perhaps it is......

A/N I'll be adding a new group here soon.It's gonna be..........my ultimate bias group along with BTS which is...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EXO aka the 12 gods with powers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter