ONE

The boy from my drawing

ONE:

CAROL'S P.O.V:

MORNINGS. I REALLY HATE MORNINGS , IT'S THE TIME WHERE PEOPLE GET BUSY BECAUSE THEY'LL GO TO WORK OR GO TO SCHOOL. IT'S THE TIME WHERE MOM AND DAD WILL LEAVE THE HOUSE. WELL, I'M GLAD I'M HOMESCHOOLED. NO STRESS , NO FAKE FRIENDS , AND ESCPECIALLY I GET TO KNOW MY SELF MORE. THE ONLY THING I DON'T LIKE IN THIS WORLD ARE JUGDMENTAL PEOPLE LIKE SERIOUSLY ?? WHY JUDGE WHEN WE ARE ALL THE SAME ?? PEOPLE NOW A DAYS ARE SO UNCOOL. IN THIS TIME, I'M THE OPPOSITE OF THOSE BUSY PIPS. RIGHT NOW, I'M HERE IN MY BED , LYING. WELL, MY HOMESCHOOLING STARTS AT 9AM AND IT'S STILL 6. 

"Baby, me and your dad will go now!" mom shouted from downstairs

"Your breakfast is ready also , it's in the table. And honey , don't forget to feed Cookie, you know he's a cray cray when he's hungry." mom added as she closed the door. COOKIE IS MY PET DOG, HE'S BEEN MY FRIEND FOR 3 YEARS. WELL, MOM AND DAD GAVE COOKIE TO ME AS A GIFT DURING MY 16TH BIRTHDAY. I'M GLAD THAT COOKIE IS MY FRIEND , TBH HE'S MY ONLY FRIEND. I LIKE HIM FOR THE FOLLOWING. FIRST OF ALL, HE DOESN'T JUDGE ME, WELL HE'S A DOG, HOW CAN HE EVEN CRITICIZE. SECOND, HE'S FLUFFY AND CUTE. 

I GET OUT OF MY BED AND SIT ON MY CANVASS CHAIR. IN THERE, I'LL SEE MY MAN, MY IDEAL MAN. I TOOK THE CLOTHING OFF THAT WAS COVERING MY DRAWING. 

" Good morning babe! " I greeted my painting WELL I ADMIT I DO THAT EVERYDAY. MY IDEAL IS SO PERFECT WITH THE PERFECT EYES , NOSE , AND LIPS. EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM IS PEFRECT, PHYSICALLY SPEAKING. I WANT MY IDEAL TO BE: KIND, HONEST, CHEERFUL, LOYAL, SWEET, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS NOT JUDGMENTAL. I'M A BIT DEPRESSED KNOWING THAT GUYS LIKE HIM DOESN'T EXISTED. NOT NOW. 

I STARED AT HIM FOR A LONG TIME, LITERALLY. I JUST CANT GET OFF MY EYES ON HIM, WHY SHOULDN'T I WRITE THE CHARACTERISTICS I WANT MY IDEAL MAN TO BE ?? ATLEAST I HAVE A LITTLE ROMANCE HAPPENNING IN MY BORING LIFE. I GRABBED MY PEN AND START TO WRITE HIS CHARACTERISTICS.

"Perfecto!" I utter while putting my pen back to my table. 

I WENT DOWNSTAIRS AS I HEAR COOKIE KEEP ON BARKING, WELL MAYBE HIS HUNGRY.

"Are you hungry cookie?? Well have some Bread and cookies." i said while handing him his fave human food. HE STOP BARKING AND EAT THE MEAL I GAVE HIM. I , MYSELF ALSO EAT THE BREAKFAST MOM PREPARED. 

I REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO DO!!!!! WATCHING T.V. WHILE EATING IS STILL BORING FOR ME , WHY DOES TIME RUNNING SLOWLY?? IT'S STILL 6:30 AND I HAVE NOTHING TO DO. AT THIS POINT OF TIME , WHAT I DO IS PAINTING , BUT MY SKETCH PAD IS ALREADY FULL. SO HERE I AM, BROWSING THE T.V. DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I LOOK OUTSIDE THE WINDOW , TO STARE AT SOME TREES. 

THANK GOD! I HAVE AN IDEA ON WHAT WILL I DO NOW. I PUT MY PLATES ON THE SINK AND WASH IT. AFTER DOING IT, I CALLED COOKIE AND WE WENT OUTSIDE, I GRABBED A HOSE AND TURN ON THE WATER METER. I'M STARTING TO WATER THE PLANTS. I'M NOT THIS KIND OF INDIVIDUAL BUT WHAT MORE CAN I DO ? BESIDES , I WANT TO DO SOME REPRODUCTIVE THINGS NOW. 

I'VE NEVER SEEN OUR PLANTS MORE GREENER TODAY BECAUSE MY MOM DOESN'T HAVE THE TIME TO WATER THEM. SHE'S A WORKAHOLIC, AND OUR GARDENER ONLY VISITS US 3 TIMES A MONTH. I'M GLAD I'VE DONE SOMETHING GOOD TODAY. 

"Excuse me, Miss." 

"AAAHHH!!" I suddenly faced the hose on the location where the voice was coming from. I WAS STARTLED TO DEATH.

"Oh no. " I hear an old voice.I TURNED OFF THE WATER METER AND SAW AN OLD MAN, HE KINDA LOOK LIKE A BEGGAR.

"Oh , I'm really sorry." I kept bowing at him , AND HE'S LIKE OH-YOU-JUST-DID-NOT-DO-THAT-TO-ME LOOK.

"It's okay, I don't have the right to be mad since I'm here to beg for food." he's a good old man and I wet him , now I feel bad

"Food?? We have foods here, why won't you come in for a minute and let me get you some." I opened the gate and help the old man to come in. HE'S PITYFUL, JUST LOOKING AT HIM MAKES ME WONDER WHERE ARE HIS KIDS. MAYBE THEY ABANDONED HIM , OH POOR OLD MAN.

"Thank you, you really are a good girl." he said , I can sense that this old man really has a problem breathing just by the way he speaks.

"Thank you but just out of curiosity , do you have any kids ??" I asked the old man, seeing his face while i'm asking the question really breaks my heart.

"My family is gone." He said with a teary eye , oh please don't do that , you make me shed a tear too and i'm not that kind of a girl

"What do you mean by gone?" dang it, I can't stop asking him. 

"They are dead, we hav--we have a-an acci--ccident." the old man stutter, he's starting to cry.

"Because of me , they're gone. And I can't bring them back." he added, the tone of his voice started to get shaky.

"I'm really sorry for your loss. I didn't mean to ask." I handed him alot of foods. Maybe this old man is so hungry just looking at his appearance. 

By the time i'm handed him the food , he started to eat it. He really looks pityful , the way he eat and the way he dress. People should start to care for our mankind.

"Uhm, can you wait for me? I have something to give you granny." i'm starting to call him granny since no one calls him that.

"Okay, I will" the old man replied, I hurriedly went upstairs and went to our storage room. Alot of clothes are just stock in there, and since I want to be reproductive today, I'll give the old man a sack of clothes.

I carry a sack and slowly walking downstairs. The old man is still eating.

"Here's the thing I want to give to you granny." I give him the sack , well it's not heavy since it's just clothes.

"OH REALLY? THANK YOU SO MUCH CAROL." I was shocked when he utter my name. 

"How did you know me?" I asked him and carefully looking at him. Is he a spy or somethin ? How come he know , I didn't have any friends outside this house. Don't tell me cookie told the whole neighborhod about me. It doesn't make sensse.

"You've been a good individual. A price for your kindness will arrive tomorrow. Always be kind because kindness makes it everything." the old man just disappeared into thin air. I'm just dreaming , aren't I ?? Now , I'm totally scared on what is happening. Maybe that old man is a ghost. Did I just talked to a ghost ?? and what does he mean a price ?? does he mean he'll bring another batch of ghosts?? OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOT QUITE A LONG READ , ISN'T IT?? SORRY. THE CHAPTER ONE IS FINISHED AND HOPE YOU LIKE IT. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. THANKS FOR BEARING WITH THIS STORY. XOXO :*