CHAPTER FIVE: Enemies

The scars in the winter night~ (wont be updated anymore)

 

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

 

“What do you want” I asked angry to Leeteuk when I met him alone in the hallway.

“Can’t wait for gym?” He smirked

“Very funny…”

The boys were having gym today without the girls.  

“We’re having football”

“I know…” I said careless, and he got a bit angrier.

“Donghae did a mistake by going back to you”

“He decided it himself…if he decides to hate me, whatever, as long as he decided it himself and not get manipulated by a jerk like everyone else have been”

“You should watch your mouth ” he said and was almost right in my face.

“I am not scared of you” I smirked.

We just stood there and looked at each other.

-

“I hate gym” I complained to Donghae on our way to the gymnasium.

“Why?” He chuckled “No books?”

“Right now I prefer books”

We came in the boy’s room, but lucky everyone had changed. I had learned when I should not come. Donghae looked like he understood now what I meant.

“I can turn around while you change” I said when the other had went out.

“pff…I don’t care” he said and started to change.

I couldn’t take it so I turned around.

“I am done” he said when he was done.

“The class start soon, just go, I’ll come after”

“Okei” he said a bit confused, but went out.

Finally alone, and I started to change, I took my shirt off and found the T-shirt. But then someone came in, and I turned myself to see Leeteuk who came late. I guess I blushed hard when I turned my back to him as fast as possible and took my T-shirt on.

Leeteuk didn’t say a word as he closed the door behind him and walked in. I didn’t dare to take my pants off to change them…but it didn’t look like he cared that I was here, he took off his shirt and his abs got showed…ok I hate him, but I gotta admit…he has nice abs.

“What do you look at?” He asked angry when he took his T-shirt on.

I ignored the question and looked away as he changed the pants to shorts.

“If you are gonna be any slower you are gonna be late” He said and went out.

I hurried to change and went after him in the gymnasium.

“Leeteuk, Eunhyuk!” The coach said strict “You’re late…both are jogging around the gymnasium 5 times.”

I sighed, but started with Leeteuk in front of me while the coach were divided the class in team for football. Right beside Leeteuk he talked to me “If you stare at me like that again I am gonna beat you up”

“And what makes you think I was looking at you?”

“There was no one else there”

“I can have looked at the wall, it is much more handsome thank you”

CRASH

I fell on the floor with the face first…Leeteuk had made me stumble with his foot and now he stuck his tongue out while jogging away from me. “Eunhyuk, get up again” the coach shouted and I stood up and started again with my teeth bit together in anger as I tried to reach Leeteuk again, but that was impossible…

When the jogging was done we got split into the two teams…Donghae wasn’t with me, but damn he was good in football…everyone got amazed. Fast as a cheetah he ran by and stole the ball from the others before he kicked it and GOAL!

Everyone clapped for him, and he got commest like: Wow, your good…amazing…and more.

“You impress me Donghae” The coach said happy “Can you help me with something?”

“Sure” DOnghae said and followed the coach outside.

“Wow, he is amazing” Leeteuk said, and the other agreed.

“Too bad he hangs out with the ” he said and looked at me.

“Yeah…too bad” I said and was about to walk away from them, but Leeteuk grab my arms and held me back “You two aren’t dating are you?”

“No” I answered “I can have friends without dating them, and release my arm”

“Don’t do that Leeteuk, he may like it” someone teased.

Leeteuk chuckled and looked at me.

“Oh trust me…I hate this” I said and Leeteuk laid me down on the floor and sat himself on me as he held both my wrist over my head with one hand.

I looked angry at him as I tried to get free, but his hand were stronger than both of mine.

People around just looked and laughed. He bended down so he was a few centimetres from my face “This is most likely the longest you will come with a guy from now on”

“I don’t give a damn!” I said and was able to get my hands free and pushed him away from my face and without thinking I tried to hit it, but I didn’t think it actually would hit. But of course…Leeteuk fell off me and he bled a bit from him mouth.

It was quiet…Leeteuk took his hand up and wipe his mouth and saw the blood before he stared angry at me. But I chuckled “ke ke…nice”

Leeteuk almost jumped at me and took his arm up when the coach and Donghae came in.

“Leeteuk!” He shouted and Leeteuk froze and looked at him.

“Get off Eunhyuk!”

Leeteuk stood up, and the coach pointed at the door “out! Principle!”

“What about him! He started!” he said and pointed at me while others nod.

“Out!” the coach said again and Donghae helped me up.

Leeteuk went out, and the coach looked at me “What is it that you never get along with the other students?”

“Ask them!” I said and walked to the boys locker room and sat myself in the corner.

The coach came after me “This has been going on a long time now, what is it with you?”

“Ask them! They started to hate me!”

The coach sighed “You and Leeteuk will get detention some time when I find out!”

“Fine” I said, and the coach went out, and Donghae came in “You okey?”

“Sure…”

“What happened?”

I told him, and he sighed “That jerk…”

“I didn’t actually mean to hit him…but he was too close, and I panicked…”

“I understand, but…a bit funny that you actually did it”

“I don’t regret” I chuckled.

-

“How is your mouth?” I asked sarcastic when I met Leeteuk again.

“Watch it idiot….” He said angry as always “Just wait until you’re alone”

I stuck my tongue out “Whatever” then I went home from gym class while the others took a shower.

‘…detention with only Leeteuk…yay…’ I though while going home to take a shower.