Last Night

Crossroad Lovers

A/N: Thank you commenting and subscribing to my story. I really appreciate and it truly makes me happy, thank you for reading and enjoying my story :)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Taemin waited for Krystal outside of their usual coffee shop. As he waited he looked through his phone, contemplating on whether to contact Onew or not. He was feeling upset of how things ended up last night on Onew's birthday party. He fixed things again with Onew, only to have it all ruin again that same night. 

"What's the matter?", Krystal sat across from him with her coffee in hand.

"Just thinking of what to tell Jinki,", he replied, "I think he is mad at me again.".

"Don't blame him at all, you and Key sandwiched him,", she stated, "poor guy ran out of his own party, probably embarrassed.".

"Don't remind me.", Taemin said as he laid his head at the table.

"Don't mope.", she said as she offer him some of his cookies.

Taemin sighed and ate a cookie, then once again he laid his head on the table,"It's all Key's fault."

"Can I be honest with you?", she asked taking a sip of her coffee.

Taemin looked up and nodded, "When aren't you brutally  honest with me.".

"True.", she replied, "Sorry to break it to you Taemin, but this one is more your fault than Key's.  You pulled him into the dance floor and started grinding on him. To be honest I was shock at your behavior it was so unlike you.".

"I know.", he  sighed once more, "Its just that staring at Key makes me angry. First he is all over Jinki, then he is all over Minho. Even though he and Minho both say they are just friends, I don't believe it. If he is interested in Minho, then fine stay with Minho but leave Jinki alone.".

"I think they are just friends.", Krystal added, "I never saw Key or Minho act inappropriate with each other. Are you sure it isn't you who has a thing for both Jinki and Minho.".

"I don't feel anything towards Minho. Sure he is attractive, but that's it.", he stated," I'm sure of my feeling for Onew, I just need to take the initiative and ask him out, tonight."

"You can't tonight.", she replied. "Remember he is going to a soccer game with Minho and his friends. It's almost like a double date.", she laughed.

Taemin stared at her blankly, Krystal was right it was almost like a double date. When Onew disappeared from the dance floor, Minho was gone as well. As he recalled last night events, it led him to believe that they were most likely double dating with Jonghyun and Amber. "You're right Krystal,", he said, "They are going on a double date tonight.".

"Taemin come on I was just joking.", Krystal stated, "There is no way they are dating.".

"Then why did they walk in together, and why did Onew invite him?", Taemin said, "Also how come Minho didn't text me this morning like he usually does.".

"Minho was probably tired, I'm tired and I didn't even drink.", she responded, "Stop over analyzing everything.".

"You are right.", he said finishing his coffee, "I just got carried away, I'm a bit frustrated right now.".

"Hello Krystal, Taemin.", Minho greeted them.

"He-he-hello.", Taemin stuttered and blushed as a shirtless Minho stood in front of him. He couldn't help but stare at his tone body, he found the sweat dripping down his abs quite y. It remind Taemin of the first day they met.

"Taemin, Taemin!", Minho called to him, "Are you alright?".

"Yes. Why?", he answered as he slightly looked away.

"Well you haven't answered my questioned.", he chuckled.

"I'll be right back.", Krystal excused herself and went inside the coffee shop.

"Sorry.", he smiled, "What was your question?".

"If we are okay,", he replied, "you know our argument at Onew's party. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry, for the way I spoke to you last night. I really want us to remain friends.".

"We are friends.", he smiled," Besides I kinda deserved it. I have no right to choose your friends, I shouldn't have made you choose between Key and I. To be honest I was just shocked that you knew him, I though you both were making fun of me, I thought you were playing with my emotions.".

"I would never do that, to neither you or Key.", Minho smiled, "I'm glad we are good and that we are able to remain friends.".

"We are going over to Kai's place, we should all hang out. After you come back from the game of course.", Taemin invited him.

"I'll see if I could make it.", Minho replied, "Well bye.".

"Bye.", Taemin said as he saw him run off.

Krystal quickly came back, "What did he told you?".

Taemin sighed, "I completely forgot to ask him about his relationship with Onew.".

"Well who wouldn't get distracted with those chocolate abs.", Krystal commented.

Taemin smiled and nodded halfheartedly at Krystal comment. He believe now more than anything that Minho was getting over him. It was bothering him more than he thought it would, he never thought that Minho would reject him. His thoughts quickly switch back to Onew, if this is how he felt about Minho's rejection, how much more would it hurt if Onew rejected him. "Krystal! I need you to help me plan the perfect date, one Onew can't reject.".

"Sure", she smiled, "So when are you going to ask him out?".

"I want our first official date to be tomorrow.", he answered.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Key knocked at Minho's dorm room loudly with urgency.

"What's going on?", Minho opened the door stepping aside so Key could walk in, "My roommate is asleep.".

"Sorry.", he apologized as he walked in. "My father allowed me to see my mom and grandma tomorrow!", Key said happily as he sat on the corner of Minho's bed.

"That's great!", Minho hugged him.

Key pushed him away, "How many times have I told you not to hug me when you're sweaty.".

"Sorry, I just finished my daily run.", he said as he sat on his bedroom floor, "Something else must have brought you here, what do you need?".

"Can you please, please. please, give me your ticket to the game?", Key begged his friend hoping he would say yes.

"Sorry, I really want to go to this game.", he responded.

"I have to go to this game Minho, I need to fix things with Jinki.", he pleaded hoping his friend would cave in like he usually did.

"I saw you two enter his bedroom last night, didn't you fix things there?", he asked.

"Not really I apologized, he accepted my apology then kicked me out. ", Key pouted, "He said that he needs to figure out his feelings, and that he didn't want to see me and Taemin until then.".

Minho laughed,"That guy really takes advice to heart, good thing he didn't start dating someone else like I told him to.".

"Wait you told him to do this?", Key hit his friend's arm, "How could you do this to me? How could you tell him to date someone else?".

"Don't worry I told him not to date Taemin as well.", Minho added, "Besides he isn't dating anyone else. At least I don't think so".

"Are you sure about that? He asked you to basically join him on a double date with Jonghyun and Amber.", Key added, "You have to give me your ticket, it will be your fault if I lose him.".

"You won't lose him, and we are not on a double date. He asked me to go because he wanted to remain neutral, he didn't know who to choose from you and Taemin, he told me himself.", Minho responded.

"Really?", Key asked a bit skeptical,"Besides that reason why else did he pick you?".

"He pick me because of Jonghyun,", he said, "trust me he is into you and Taemin.".

Key sighed, "Why can he just like me? I need him to pick me instead of Taemin, I need to go to that game Minho. I'll buy you another ticket to the next big game." Key really wanted to go to that game to spend time with Onew, even if it meant bribing his friend.

"That is why Onew is never going to pick you or Taemin. I wouldn't be surprise if he just ended up with someone else. You two are too busy competing with each other instead of actually getting to know him. When was the last time you were with him and didn't think of what Taemin did or didn't do with him. All your actions are based on what will beat Taemin instead of what would Onew wants or needs from you. You need to focus on what would make you two get closer, on what will make you two become a couple.", Minho lectured his friend.

"You're right, everything I've done was done with the intention of beating Taemin.", Key sighed, "Please help me make this right, please give me your ticket. This will be a great fresh start.".

"Key I want to but I can't", Minho responded.

"Why not? Why do you have to attend this game?", he asked knowing his friend behavior was sort of off. By now Minho would have gave him his ticket, whatever it was he could tell it was important for Minho. 

"I can't tell you.", he responded.

"Minho tell me! I could tell this has nothing to do with the game,", Key insisted, "I'm your best friend, I won't judge you. Please tell me what is going on.".

"Promise you won't get mad.", Minho said.

"No Minho, please don't tell me it is what I think it is.", Key said fearing that his friend might get his heartbroken.

"I know he has a girlfriend and I like her she very nice, but I couldn't help it.", Minho said, "I really like Jonghyun.".

"No, no, no why Minho? What about Taemin?", Key asked.

"Well I still find Taemin attractive, but it isn't going anywhere with him he likes Onew.", he stated."We just agreed to be friends.".

"It won't go anywhere with Jonghyun either, like you said it yourself he has a girlfriend. Besides I don't think he swings our way.", Key responded, "Amber and Jonghyun had been together for a long time, I don't want you to get your heartbroken.".

"You're wrong, I think Jonghyun might have feelings for me. We been spending time together, we even kissed last night.", Minho confessed, "Getting my heartbroken is a risk I'm willing to take.".

"You two Kissed!", Key was shocked, but he accepted his friend decision,"I support you in whatever you decide, I'm always here for you no matter what.".

"Thanks.", Minho smiled, "I just need to figure out where I stand with him, sorry that I can't give you my ticket.".

"I understand you need it more than me.", he smiled as he stood up to leave, "Have fun at the game and good luck.".

"Thanks.", Minho responded.

Key closed the door behind him and headed towards the library to study for his finals. He felt like a bad friend, he wished he could tell Amber, but he could never turn his back on Minho. Whatever the result were he knew one of his friend would end up heartbroken. Once in the library he began to study,as much as he try to fight the urge not to text Onew, to give Onew the space that he wanted. He couldn't, he craved daily contact with him. Caving in to his desires he texted him, "I know you want space, and I'm going to give it to you. But I just want to let you know that I will wait for you as long as it takes."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jonghyun groggily got out of bed with a massive headache. As he got to the Kitchen he spotted Onew quietly sitting there. "What with that smile?", he asked as he pour himself some water.

"What do you mean?", Onew asked.

"You're staring at your phone with a huge smile on your face, did Taemin text you?", Jonghyun asked.

"No Key did.", Onew smiled as he continued to text.

Jonghyun just rolled his eyes, he didn't feel like hearing about Key this early in the morning, specially not with the headache he had. He sat there drinking his water as he tried his hardest to remember what happened last night, but his headache wasn't allowing him to. All he recall was going to the bar with Minho and Onew after that he couldn't remember anything else. "Am I imaging this or did you actually invite Minho to come with us to the game?", he asked.

"Yes I invited him.", Onew said as he kept his eyes on his phone, "You were very excited that I picked him.".

Jonghyun suddenly remember being in his bedroom with Minho. He remember that he was so sloppily drunk that he started to remove his own clothes. When he remembered everything that happened between him and Minho, Jonghyun dropped the cup of water he held in his hand. "Sorry.", he said as he bent down to pick up the glass that shattered. He just sat there near the glass without picking it up, did I really kissed him? It was all a dream wasn't it? Jonghyun question himself, hoping that it was all just in his mind.

"Jonghyun are you alright?", Onew asked as he picked up the glass and threw it away.

"Onew, please tell me Minho wasn't here last night.", Jonghyun said hoping Onew told him what he wanted to hear.

"He was here last night, he was the one that took care of you.", Onew stated, "He left in a rushed after you fell asleep though. Did something happened between you two? Did you two fight?".

"No nothing happened between us, I'm just trying to remember last night.", Jonghyun got up and rushed to his bedroom, slamming the door shut behind him. He paced back and fourth as he tried to figure out what to do. You are an idiot how could you cheat on Amber, Jonghyun scolded himself as he began to feel some guilt.Just then he remembered Minho, what if he tells Amber. Why did I kiss him? Jonghyun asked himself as he thought about the kiss over and over again. he couldn't stop thinking about it, it was all he could think about now. As he thought about it he slightly brushed his lips with his fingers, as became hard.

"Jonghyun, Amber is on her way.", Onew informed him from the other side of the door.

"Alright.", he responded as he quickly got into the shower,to get rid of his hard member. After his shower he quickly changed and headed out to the living room.

"I'm so excited for this game.", Amber said as she hugged Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun kept Amber in his arms and leaned in to kiss her. He wanted to erase the kiss he had with Minho last night, he wanted no trace of it.

Amber broke the kiss and slightly pushed him away. "Jonghyun what's wrong with you?", she asked, "don't do that in front of Onew and Minho.".

Jonghyun just noticed Minho was there. As he made eye contact with him, he blushed and quickly looked away. "We should get going.", he said as he grabbed his Keys and headed out the door.

On the way to the stadium, Amber, Minho and Onew kept talking about the game. Jonghyun couldn't really concentrate on the conversation, he was to busy thinking about the kiss with Minho and Amber. How could Amber forgive him, if she found out? I need to keep them separated, I can allow Minho to talk to Amber, he told himself. Once they arrived he completely avoided Minho, he just quietly walked towards the stadium holding Amber's hand.

"Well meet you two at our seats, Onew and I want to get some snacks.", Amber said they entered the stadium.

"I'll get them with you.", Jonghyun said, "Onew and Minho we will meet you two there.".

"Onew and I wanted to buy some Merch.", Amber responded.

Onew nodded, "We'll meet you two up there in a few minutes.". Onew said as he and Amber disappeared in the crowd.

Jonghyun just started walking towards his seat without making eye contact  with Minho. He didn't want to look at him or talk to him.

"Jonghyun wait up.", Minho called after him.

Jonghyun just walked faster and ignored him, hoping he would get lost in the crowd. Jonghyun suddenly felt someone pulled his arm.

"Are you mad?", Minho asked as he held Jonghyun arm.

Jonghyun yanked his arm away, "No I'm fine, just trying to hurry before the game starts.", he lied. 

"I want to talk about what happened last night.", Minho said.

"What are you talking about?", he lied once again as he turned around not wanting to show Minho that he was blushing.

Minho once again grabbed him by the arm and turned him around. Feeling Minho's hand touch his flesh made Jonghyun hot. Why are you so sensitive to his touch?, he asked himself as he began to get hard again. Jonghyun yanked his arm away again, pushing Minho back as he ran away towards the restroom.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Minho decided to give Jonghyun some space, he didn't want to pressure him into anything. He just went to his seat, and waited for either the game to start or for Jonghyun to show up. He sat there alone for like thirty minutes and Jonghyun still hadn't showed up, the game was about to start any minute now.

"Where's Jonghyun?", Onew asked as he sat beside Minho and handed him a beer.

"Thanks.", Minho smiled and took a sip. "He should be here soon, he said he needed to make a call.", he lied, "So where's Amber?".

"Here I am!", she said as she sat besides Onew, "Where's Jjong?".

"Making a call.", Onew answered as he handed her a beer.

"The game is about to start, I'll go get him.", Amber said as she stood.

"No, no, I'll go find him.", Minho said as he stood, "He could be in the restroom.".

"You're right, but hurry the players are entering the field.",she said.

"I know how much you like soccer, I'll go find him.", Onew offered.

"It's fine. Sit down, its your birthday gift,", Minho said, "I'll go find him.".

Onew nodded as yelled as more players entered the field.

As much as Minho wanted to stay there and see the game, he knew he had to find Jonghyun. By the way Jonghyun was acting, Minho knew he lied to him about not remembering last night. He began to look for him by the merchandise stands and food stands, but he was no where to be seen. He kept calling his phone but it just went straight to voicemail. He started to look into each restroom one by one but he was not there at all. Minho soon ran out of places to look, the only place he hadn't checked was Jonghyun's car. Minho quickly decided to look for him there, as he exited the stadium they stamped his hand. He was pleased when he saw Jonghyun sitting in his car, he slightly knocked at the window to get his attention. Jonghyun looked at him then quickly looked away, Minho could tell he had been crying, his face was a bit red and his eyes a bit puffy. Minho quickly got inside the car, when Jonghyun unlocked it.

"What do you want?", Jonghyun said.

"Are you alright? Why were you crying?", Minho asked as he reached over to caresses his face.

Jonghyun pushed his hand away, "Don't touch me!".

Minho sighed and stepped back, "We need to talk about last night.".

"What's there to talk about, I got drunk and went to bed.", he responded.

"You and me both know that isn't true, if it was you wouldn't be acting this way.", Minho sighed, "You don't need to worry about me telling Amber.".

"Tell her what? Nothing happened!", Jonghyun yelled getting out of the car.

Minho got out of the car as well and followed him, "I get it, you're confused! We won't talk about it until you're ready.".

"There is nothing to talk about! Just go enjoy the game and leave me alone.", Jonghyun said as he walked faster.

Minho quietly followed closed behind, it upset him that Jonghyun was denying everything, "I can't leave you alone. I really like you Jonghyun.".

Jonghyun just stopped walking and just stood there, "I'm sorry, I'm with Amber. I think we should stop talking to each other after today.", he said.

Minho just stood there and saw him walk away, he felt horrible. He slowly made his way back to the stadium, even though he no longer wanted to be there. Minho didn't want Onew and Amber to get suspicious, he took a deep breath as he tried to calm down. Minho quickly made his way to his seat, when he saw Jonghyun sitting next to Amber with his arm around her, his heart sank.

"What took you two so long?", Onew asked as he then looked at him, "Minho are you alright?".

"What?", he asked, "I'm sorry, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?", he asked.

"Why wouldn't I be.", he smiled as he tried to concentrate on the game. He tried not to looked at Jonghyun but he couldn't help it, for the rest of the game he found himself constantly looking over towards his direction. He hope that at least once Jonghyun looked over at him, but he didn't.

When the game ended they all headed towards the car, "Thanks for inviting me to the game Onew, but I'm going to take a cab instead.".

"How come?", Onew asked.

"I promised Sehun that I would meet him after the game,", he lied.

"We can drop you off.", Amber offered.

"It's alright, I'll take a cab.", he smiled and waved goodbye. As he made his way out of the parking lot he called a cab. He waited about ten minutes when the cab arrived, he was going to head home but then he remembered what Taemin had told him. He decided to go to Sehun's and Kai's place instead, a night with friends was exactly what he needed. Before he entered Sehun's dorm he received a call from Key, "Hello key.".

"Are you alright? Where are you?", he asked.

"I'm fine.", Minho answered.

"Don't lie to me, Onew told me you left alone. He told me you looked upset!", Key stated, "Tell me where you are or I'll go find you.".

Minho sighed, "Meet me by my dorm, I'll head over there right now.".

"Okay I'll wait for you, bye.", Key said.

"Bye.", Minho responded then hanged up. His heartache, he felt like he wasn't good enough, he just wanted the pain to stop. He was tired of getting rejected by everyone he liked. 

"Minho are you alright?", he heard Taemin ask him.

Minho just embraced Taemin in a hug, "Why am I never good enough? Why do I always fall for people who don't love me? Why didn't he, why didn't you give me a chance?".

"I'm sorry.", Taemin said.

Minho caresses Taemin face and smiled, "Don't be sorry, I'm just feeling a bit down right now.".

"Do you want to talk about it?", Taemin asked.

Minho smiled nodded, "It's alright, go inside they are waiting for you.". Minho hugged Taemin once again. He wanted to forget all about Jonghyun, he wanted to erase him from his lips. Even though he no longer felt the same towards Taemin, at least with him he still had a chance. Minho gave Taemin a kiss on the lips and then hugged him. To his surprise Taemin didn't pushed him away.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Onew sat on a bench on Main Street as he waited for Taemin. It was a very dark and cold night, almost all the streets were empty. Onew had been waiting for him for over twenty minutes, he began to worry that something must had happened to him. Just as he was about to call him, he saw him from a distance. Onew quickly stood and ran to give him a hug, "I'm so glad you're okay. I thought something had happened to you.".

Taemin smiled and hugged him back, "Sorry I'm a bit late, a saw Minho on my way here, he isn't doing to good.".

"I know.", he sighed,"Is he doing any better?".

"To be honest, I don't know.", he responded, "Onew did something happened between you and Minho today?".

"No, nothing happened. We just saw the game.", he answered, "Why?".

"No reason at all.", he replied as he hugged Onew once more, "I'm just glad nothing happened between you two.".

Onew broke the hug, "What do you think happen?".

"Never mind that.", Taemin said as he sat down.

Onew remain standing he wanted to keep his distance from Taemin and Key, "So what do you need? Does it has to due with your tutoring?".

"No, it has nothing to do with tutoring.", Taemin replied, "Onew, what are you doing tomorrow?".

"Just planning to study a bit. Why?", he responded.

"Jinki, there is going to be a Van Gogh exhibition at the museum tomorrow, I was wondering if you wanted to join me.", he said.

Onew sighed as much as he knew he should say no, as much as he wanted to stay neutral he couldn't say no. Onew had been trying to see that exhibit for a long time,"I will love to go.", he answered.

Taemin smiled and hugged him, "It's a date then." 

"A date?", Onew asked.

"Yes what else would you call it?", Taemin chuckled, "Trust me you won't regret it.".

Onew smiled not really knowing what to say, he didn't want to hurt Taemin, "You're right it's a date."

Taemin gave Onew a kiss on the cheek, "Meet you here tomorrow, I won't be late I promise.".

Onew laughed and smiled as he saw Taemin blushed. He found it cute, he missed seeing the innocent side of Taemin, lately all he saw was Taemin and Key fight. So this was a welcomed change, "I won't be late either.".

Taemin smiled, " We'll I should probably head home."

"Its pretty dark out, do you want me to walk you home?", Onew offered.

"As much as I would love that, its pretty far. I'm just going to take a cab.", Taemin answered, "Can you wait with me?" 

"Sure.", he answered. 

As they walked towards the bus stop bench Taemin grabbed Onew's hand. Onew blushed and lanced his hands with Taemin's. They quietly stood there holding hands as they waited for Taemin's cab. Once his cab came Taemin said goodbye by giving Onew another kiss on the cheek. Onew felt great as he walked back home, seeing Taemin act calmly made him happy. It made him remember the day they first met. 

"Onew wait!", he heard Key call him.

"Hi Key.", Onew said. He had been texting Key all day and now he started feeling guilty about excepting a date with Taemin. 

"Onew are you alright?", Key asked.

"Yes, why are you doing out so late at night?", he asked.

"I was looking for Minho, he said he would meet me at his dorm but he never came.", he responded, "Have you seen him?".

"No, but Taemin told me a couple minutes ago that they talked.", he answered immediately regretting mentioning Taemin. 

"Did Taemin say anything? It's Minho okay?", he asked.

"He said he didn't know. He barely mention him.", he answered.

"Can you help me find him?", Key asked, "I'm really worried about him.".

Onew agreed to help Key find Minho. As they walked around Main Street looking for Minho they talked about various subjects. Onew just loved Key's way of thinking, he was never afraid to speak his mind. He loved how caring and concerned he was for Minho, it was a side to him he never saw before. The more they talked the more he started to like him. 

"Minho just texted me, apparently he is finally in his dorm.", Key said, "Thanks for helping me.".

"Don't mention it.", he said. "Are you sure you're okay to walk home like that?", he asked referring to Key limping.

"My feet are just tired,", he answered, "Why are you taking me to my dorm?".

"If you want me to.", Onew answered.

"Don't tease me.", Key laughed,"But I'll take your offer.".

Onew kneeled down to the ground so Key could get on his back. As soon as Key put his arms around his neck he began to walk. 

"Thank you.", Key whispered into his ear as he then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Onew!", Luna ran up to him.

"Luna, Max what are you two doing here?", he asked.

"It nice seeing you again Onew.", Max smiled.

Onew just stood there shocked he never expected to see Luna and Max together, he didn't know what to say.

"Onew aren't you going to introduce me to your friends?", Key asked as he jumped off his back.

"I'm Max Changmin.", he introduced himself,"Jinki's first boyfriend.".

"I'm Luna, Onew's friend.", she said with a smiled.

Key smiled, "It's nice to meet you both, my name is Kibum.".

Max hugged Onew, "You don't know how much I missed you. When Luna told me you forgave her, I thought that you and I could have a chance again.".

Onew broke the hug, he wanted nothing to do with him. He was angry at Max, it scared him to have him near again,"I'm sorry Max, I have a boyfriend.".

"I thought you said you were single.",Luna said.

"I was at that time, but not anymore.", he lied.

"Onew I could tell you're lying.  You're acting the same way you did back then, when you wanted to push me away.", Max stated.

"I'm not lying.", he lied."Kibum is my boyfriend.", he said as he grabbed Key's hand.

Max chuckled, "Sure.".

"Max, Onew, Kibum I'm so sorry, that I put you all in this awkward situation.", Luna admitted, "When you told me you were single I thought you could fix things with Max. Since I was to blame for your break-up , I thought maybe I could bring you two together again.".

"Who said it was your fault?", Onew asked her.

"Max told me.", she answered, "When we bumped into one another at the mall.".

Onew sighed, he wanted to get away from Max, "Well he is wrong, it wasn't your fault. Luna it was nice seeing you again, but Key and I have to go.". Onew walked away still holding Key's hand.

"As much as I love being your fake boyfriend, can you tell me what is going on?", Key pulled his hand away from Onew's grasps. 

Onew sighed with relief , when he noticed they were away from Max, "I'm sorry Key. I just to date Luna before I realize my ual orientation. I broke things up with her and got with Max, everything was great with him until Luna found us when day, and I broke things up with him.".

"So she is to blame for your break-up with Max?", Key asked.

"In the beginning yes, after I broke up with him and Luna transferred university, i tried to ignore him as much as possible. I didn't answer his phone calls or text, I just felt guilty and wanted nothing to do with him. He was my first boyfriend, the first guy and the only guy I ever slept with. I was very much in love with him, I caved in and went to see him.", Onew sighed, "No one not even Jonghyun knows about this.".

"I won't tell anyone I promise, but if you don't want to talk about it you don't have to.", Key said.

"When I went to see him at his home, I found out he had a girlfriend. He was engaged to be married to her, he was with her when he was with me.", Onew said, "After that he still tried to contact me, and I ignored him. After he graduated I found out he got married and moved, so I never thought I'll see him away.".

"Onew do you still have feelings for him?", he asked.

"No! All I feel is anger towards him.", Onew said, "Key please pretend to be my boyfriend until he leaves, I don't want him near me.".

Key nodded and hugged him, "I'll pretend to be your boyfriend."

"Thank you.", Onew said, "Minho probably waiting for you, let's go.".

Key nodded and jumped on Onew's back again. Onew pretended he was going to drop him several times, which earn him a couple of hits from Key. 

"Thank you for bringing me all the way here.", Key said giving him a kiss on the lips and slightly caressing his face.

"Thank you for helping me out.", Onew blushed and hugged him,"Bye have a good night."

"Bye, don't forget to dream about me.", Key chuckled.

 "I'll try to remember.", Onew laughed as he then started heading home. When he got home he found Jonghyun in the living room listening to music as he hugged a pillow. "Jonghyun are you okay? Why aren't you with Amber?".

"She with Luna and Max.", he answered, "I wasn't really in the mood to socialize."

"What's the matter?", he asked his friend.

"Where were you?", Jonghyun asked, "Were you with Taemin or Key?".

"With both.", he replied," Let just say I'm back in square one."

"You're dating both of them again?", he asked.

"In a way yes. I don't want to talk about it.", Onew said as he sat next to his best friend, "What's your problem?".

"I don't want to talk about it,", he replied,"If i talk about it then it means it's true, and if it's true I have no idea what would happen. I just want everything to stay the same.".

"I missed the days when you used to tease me about eating chicken, now everything is to complicated.", Onew added.

"Would it make you feel better if I tease you about chicken?", Jonghyun laughed.

"I don't know. Would it make you feel better?", Onew chuckled.

"A little.", he admitted.

"Okay, then I'll go cook us some chicken.", Onew said.

"You cook?", he laughed, "No way. We are going out for chicken.".

They bought chicken and brought it back home. After they ate they spend the rest of the night watching T.V. until they both fell asleep on the couch.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: Well that's it for chapter 8. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it... Anyways please comment it'll mean a lot to me, and I'll see you all in chapter 9...