WTF? part 2

My World, Upsidedown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn´t believe what I`ve just heard. Is he really asking me for a kiss? Oh! What should I do?

These thoughts were in my mind when Myungsoo took me by my chin and turned my face again.

-Why are you feeling so nervous? I was just kidding I’m so sorry for your today’s next partner-

-Why are you doing these kinds of jokes? Is not funny-I said mad at him.

-I’m trying to help you. l don’t know why are you so nervous every time I touch you. Are you sure you don’t like me? Because I admit I’m too charming.-he said smiling

I knew he was confident enough to think something like this I was starting to think that he was egotistic. He loved to tell himself compliments. Or maybe he wasn’t mature enough.

-ok let me watch the movie, stop playing tricks on me! –his helping method was getting on my nervous even more than I was already.

He sat quietly and smiling proud of himself and watched the movie.

It was a good movie but it lasted more than I thought. So I was in a hurry for the restaurant.

-I’m sorry Myungsoo but I have to go or I won’t get there by the time us agreed.-I said.

-Are you going to run wearing those shoes?-he asked me worried.-wait a minute- he told me and left running outside.

I checked my phone to know if they were already there or not. But there were no messages. About 7 minutes later he appeared carrying a bag. He was a little suffocated.

-Here you are, wear these ones instead. –He opened the bag and kneeled down my feet he got a white pair of flat shoes with a little pretty blue bow and helped me to change the shoes.

Thank you very much!-I told him and hugged him gently- I should go, see you tomorrow-and I left running to the bus station. He left behind me and called for a taxi.

As soon as I got there I received a message saying they were all already there waiting for me. So I entered into the restaturant and Woohyun was next to the door waiting for me.

-Hello! We are sitting far away from the door of the restaurant so I’ll take you there. Follow me!-He said while he started to walk.

The restaurant was in fact really trendy and the ultimate k-pop was playing. I loved it.

We were almost at the table and I could see Jae Hee sitting with a beautiful red skirt and a white blouse. She was really pretty. And in front of her, there was a black hair man with a wide back. I sat down next to the guy just to discover he was Myunsoo. I petrified.

What!? Myungsoo was the friend of Woohuyn? Did he follow me here or something? Is this a kind of revenge for letting him alone? –I thought.

Woohyun sat down too in front of me and next to Jae Hee.

-So we are at least together. Let me introduce you,Eli this is Myunsoo.-the words of WooHyun sound louder in my mind. What a bad luck! I was sure Myungsoo will having fun now on because of me.

Jae Hee looked at me curious she was starting to think there was something wrong with me.

-Have you seen how good-looking he is? Asked me Jae Hee smiling. –Thank you very much Woohyun you sure are considerate.-she was too happy, and I didn’t know why I didn’t like it.I looked at Myunsoo he was as shocked as I was.

Did he really not Know nothing about what was happen there?-I asked myself.But he looked like he didn’t like it either. He was too quiet and didn’t want to look at me.

I filled myself with courage and asked Woohyun.

-How did you meet each other? Are you long time friends?-.I tried not to look too desperate.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter