Chapter V.

Let Me Know

You woke up feeling dizzy. You looked around and tried to remember what happened, but you couldn't. All you knew was that you got hit on your head after a man called your name. You didn't have any idea where you were and you couldn't move since you were tied up on a chair.

 

                «Hyung, I think she's awake», you heard a boy say.

               

                You suddenly saw a bunch of guys coming in. Ten, to be exact. Suddenly, a realization hit you: Topp Dogg. You got kidnapped by Topp Dogg and you didn’t have any way to tell Bangtan since you couldn't reach your phone – if only you still had it.

 

                «Where am I?» you asked.

                «Don't worry, we don't want to hurt you», the guy who seemed to be the leader said.

                «Why did you tie me up then?»

                «We don't want you to run away. We won't hurt you, but we still need you».

                «What do you need me for?»

                «Oh, come on», another member stepped in. «Just tell us where's the money and we'll let you go».

                «I-I don't even know what money you guys are talking ab-»

 

                You got cut off by the sound of a phone ringing. You recognized your ringtone and it made you flinch. Your phone was in their hands and you were pretty sure it was one of the Bangtan members searching for you.

 

                «Who is it?» the leader asked.

                «Chanmi», the guy holding your phone said. «What do I do?»

                «Let it ring».

 

                The guy nodded and you all waited for the phone to stop ringing.

 

                «You got exactly five minutes to tell us where the money is», the leader said. «That's about the time we have until they get here and screw everything up».

                «But I don't know where it is!»

                «Tell us!» another member ordered before slapping you in the face.

 

                It hurt and tears fell down your eyes. But how could you get yourself out of this situation if you didn't know what they wanted to know?! You just prayed for Bangtan to arrive fast and the Topp Dogg members started to feel pissed off. They knew this was their only chance to get information from you so they had to do it fast.

 

                «I'm sorry (Y/N) but if you don't speak we will have to use strength», the leader announced.

                «But you said you didn't want to hurt me!»

                «We don't want to. But you're not giving us any other choice right now, are you? Go for it Sangdo».

                «Can I?!» the guy who slapped you earlier smiled excitedly.

 

                Psychopath, you thought.

 

                «Don't restrain yourself», the leader added. «The others, come with me. We're gonna welcome our lovely Bangtan».

 

                On this, they left you alone with that Sangdo guy who had a psychopath smile on his face. You gulped and started tearing up again.            

               

                «Oh look, Princess is crying now», he mocked. «Is oppa that scary?»

 

                The fact that he dared to call himself «oppa» disgusted you. You didn't even call Bangtan «oppa», except for Chanmi and Sehwa that you called «unnie».

 

                «You're more disgusting than scary, actually», you provoked.

                «Hm, maybe Princess should learn to shut up sometimes».

 

                He smiled again and massaged his right hand before punching you right in the stomach. It hurt really badly, but you couldn't scream since the move stopped your breath for a second. He didn't let you rest at all and kicked your left thigh. You let out a little moan of pain and he laughed before punching you in the face. You already felt dizzy, but he was far from done with you. He hit both of your arms and legs before kicking you stomach.

                                                                                                                                                              

                «(Y/N)!»

 

                You heard a voice call your name but you couldn't identify who it was since you fainted from all the injuries and pain.

 

                «I want to go home…» you murmured before closing your eyes and losing conscience.

 

***

 

                «She's awake!» you heard a familiar and excited voice announce.

 

                You opened your eyes and, after looking around, you sighed of relief. You were in Bangtan's house with Chanmi, Yoongi, Jin, Sehwa and Jimin, who was the one who told everybody you were awake.

 

                «We told you to wait for us!» Chanmi scolded.

                «I did!» you argued. «I think… they got me inside the school…»

                «It's worse than we thought, then…», Jin muttered. «Are you ok, at least?»

               

                You got up a lot easier than you thought you would. Chanmi must have had healed you well while you were sleeping.

 

                «I think I am», you said. «I just have some bruises», you added, looking at your arms and legs.

                «Yeah, they're gonna stay for a few days but that's not that bad», Chanmi told you and you nodded.

                «Where are the others?» you asked.

                «They had to go to Busan for a business trip», Sehwa answered. «They'll be back tomorrow».

                «So they don't know about what happened?»

                «No», Chanmi said. «And we better not tell Taehyung. He would freak out».

                «Why?»

                «He really likes you», Jimin confessed.

                «He does…?»

 

                You were surprised. How could a guy like him like you? You weren't pretty nor ugly, you were just average. You weren't special either, you were just a normal student. So why you? He was living with two other beautiful girls – and you guessed that other gangs' female members were just as pretty as Sehwa and Chanmi – so why would he like you? It didn't make any sense to you.

 

                «I would even dare to say that he loves you», Yoongi smiled. «I never saw him looking at someone the way he looks at you».

 

                The way he looked at you was pretty normal, you thought. He looked at you the same way as he looked at Hoseok, for example. At least you thought he was.

 

                «Ok, enough revealing Tae's secrets!» Jin decided. «Anyone hungry?!»

                «Me, me, me!» Jimin claimed. «Hyung, make spaghettis! Please!!»

                «I'm sorry Jimin, but (Y/N)'s choosing tonight's meal, since she's injured», Jin announced.

                «I'm injured too!!» Jimin protested while showing him the last bruise he had left on his right arm.

                «You're such a kid», Chanmi teased.

                «A kid who wants spaghettis!» Jimin argued.

                «(Y/N), what do you want to eat?» Jin asked you sweetly and you saw Jimin supplicating you with his eyes.

                «Spaghettis, it is», you finally said and Jimin squealed out of joy.           

 

***

 

                The day after, you were cooking with Jin when Namjoon, Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung came back. Sehwa welcomed her boyfriend with a kiss and Chanmi made sure none of them was injured. After the «checkup», they went to the kitchen, their stomachs yelling for food.

 

                «Didn’t take the time to eat, huh?» Jin asked, silently scolding Namjoon for making his kids starve.

                «Well, it was a little longer than expected there», Namjoon explained.

                «Never mind», Jin sighed. «Just sit down and wait. It’ll be ready in a minute».

 

                The four boys smiled and nodded. They sat around the table and Sehwa, Chanmi and Yoongi joined them, hungry as well. You finished the meal and disposed it in ten different plates before serving it.

 

                «Thank you», everyone said at the same time when you sat.

 

                You slightly blushed and told them to eat before it gets cold. None of the guys who just came back seemed to have noticed that something happened while they weren’t there since you covered all your bruises with your clothes and makeup. However, Taehyung was looking at you weirdly without saying anything. You smiled innocently at him and he frowned but still kept quiet and started to eat.

 

                «It’s really good!» Hoseok exclaimed.

 

                You thanked him and the dinner passed by quickly with Jimin and Hoseok making all the conversation.

 

                «I’ll do the dishes with Yoongi», Chanmi announced as you got up and Yoongi groaned but still nodded.

 

                You thought it was funny how Yoongi would always agree when it was Chanmi. You were pretty sure he could do anything for her.

 

 «You can go rest», she told you.

                «Thanks, unnie», you smiled and went to your room.

 

                You sat on your bed when you heard a knock on your door.

 

                «Come in», you said.

 

                The door opened and you saw Taehyung. Automatically, your heart started beating faster as you remembered Jimin and Yoongi's words. He really likes you. I would even dare to say he loves you.

 

                «W-What’s wrong?» you stuttered.

                «Nothing. Can’t I just want to talk with you?» he asked.

                «Huh, yeah, sure. Sit down».

 

                Taehyung smiled and sat next to you on your bed. You felt his arm accidently brushing against yours as he tried to make himself comfortable and it made you freeze. Why did everything about him made your heart go crazy?

 

                «So? What happened while we were away?» he questioned.

                «N-Nothing», you answered.

 

                When you realized you stuttered, you quickly spoke again so he wouldn’t notice your hesitation.

 

                «What about you? What was that business trip for?»

                «Nothing important», he answered.

 

                You moved your left arm, which made your sleeve uncover it, showing a bruise. You quickly put your sleeve back in place, but Taehyung still saw it.

 

                «What is that?» he asked.

                «W-What?»

                «Don't try to fool me. Show me your arm».

                «N-No, Taehyung, it's nothing. I just fell, really».

                «Show me your arm».

 

                He put an accent on every word, which made you swallow. He was looking straight to your eyes and you had to look away not to feel too intimidate. You looked down and slowly put your sleeve up and gave him your arm. He took it between his fingers and examined your numerous bruises.

 

                «What happened?» he asked coldly.

                «I-I already told you! I fell».

                «Stop playing with me. Who did that to you?»

 

                He was firm and even a little bit scary now.

 

                «T-Topp Dogg», you finally said.

 

                He let go of your arm and you saw anger growing in him, so you quickly continued.

 

                «But that's ok! I'm ok! Don't go beat them up, ok?»

 

                His eyes softened and he smiled sweetly at you, surprising you. You thought he would yell or something and that you would have to call the other members to calm him down.

 

                «Don’t worry, I won't go beat them up. I'm not that stupid».

 

                You smiled at him and nodded.

 

                «I'll get going, then», he said and got up.

 

                You waved at him as he left, closing the door behind him and leaving you all alone. 

*****

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait! I hope you enjoyed anyway! There are still something like 2~3 chapters to go and they'll be posted very soon so stay tuned~ Thank you for reading and don't forget to comment/subscribe! I love you <3