I'm sorry but I have to hurt you.

It Was You All Along
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Day 3 of 30

Leeteuk

 

            The whole day, I was in school thinking of what to do next with Taeyeon. Still, I can’t keep my mind wondering about the guy that broke her heart since she haven’t told me the whole story yet. I respect her decision anyway it’s good that she’s doesn’t trust people she just met.

            When the bell rang, I got up from my chair, I bid goodbyes to my friends to look for Taeyeon right away. Since she’s just my classmate in our Literature class. I decided to check on the music room if she’s there since that’s her favourite hangout place but unfortunately, there’s no signs of Taeyeon inside. I sighed.

            Where could she be?

            Oh, I forgot that I asked her number from Tiffany yesterday. It’s just good that we have contacts with most of the students in our campus. Tiffany is Taeyeon’s bestfriend since freshman year. It’s funny how small our world is. Taeyeon’s also friends with Sunny who is Sungmin’s girlfriend.

            I grabbed my phone from my pocket and began texting Taeyeon but I’ve got no reply from her. Oh well, I know she’s just around here. I should go check the cafeteria.

            As soon as I arrived in the cafeteria, I saw her sitting with Sunny, Tiffany and… Yoona?! What the—they’re close? Well, maybe because of the juice scene last time. I probably not go and hurt myself but I thought that I have to approach her so Yoona will have clue about me and Taeyeon. Yes, that’s right!

            So I headed up to them and Tiffany greeted me cheerfully, showing her smiling eyes, “annyeong Teukie-oppa!”

            I smiled back at her while Sunny smiled at me too. Taeyeon faced my direction and greeted me as well while Yoona just glanced at me and got her attention back to the book she’s reading.

            “Hi, Taeyeon.” I said, trying to sound normal but inside, my heart is beating really fast ‘cause of Yoona’s presence.

            “So, what’s up?” Taeyeon asked cheerfully and I took a slight glance on Yoona who darted her eyes at me. Great, I’m starting to feel nervous and really self-conscious so I simply fixed my hair and replied Taeyeon,

            “I just wanted to ask you if you would like have a dinner with me before going home.” I said, trying to get Yoona jealous but I guess it won’t work since she has no feelings for me at all. But I’ll try my best to make her realize my worth so I looked at her ad greeted her in a normal way, “hey, yoona…”

            If I could just hug her tightly and tell her that my feeling for her haven’t changed a bit, that I still want her. But I can’t.

            “Oh, hey.” She replied shortly and get back to her book. I just hoped they didn’t notice the tension between me and Yoona but suddenly Tiffany spoke.

            “What’s up with you guys? Is there something between you and Taeyeon?” She asked while teasing Taeyeon with her look.

            Taeyeon laughed and said, “nothing’s with us.”

            “Yet.” I added make Tiffany scream happily.

            “Oh my God, Taey! How come you haven’t mentioned anything about you and him?! That’s just great since you li—“ Tiffany’s words have been cutted by Taeyeon who covered .

            “Oh.. Don’t mind her.” Taeyeon said shyly and I noticed Sunny who’s been quiet the whole time since she knew about what happened between me and Yoona because Sungmin told her. All I know is she doesn’t know about the one-month issue because that’s our group’s secret and for sure once she knew all about it, she’ll blew our cover because she won’t be up for something like that.

            I smiled at Taeyeon and asked her once again, “so, what do you think?”

            Taeyeon removed her hands from Tiffany’s mouth and said, “actually, me and the girls are planning to have dinner. So I guess, maybe next time.”

            “Oh, no… You have to go with him! This is gonna be your first date!” Tiffany blurted.

            “Yeah, I think you should go with him.” Yoona suddenly spoke up while her eyes are still on the book.

            So you’re really pushing me away huh, Yoona?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter