First Day At Seoul

At The Edge Of Our Hearts

I handed the signed contract to Yang hyun suk not adding any additional questions cause I had felt this aura his office carried is quite uncomfortable. Atleast, just the fact having this YG director in front of your face made things already unconfortable.

Then he ordered to take me . A woman in her mid thirties maybe.. came in to carry a few of my bags and asked me to follow her. She introduced herself as Manager Park who handles the female trainees together with some other managers. 

------------------------------------------

Manager Park took me to a dorm a few minutes away from the training centre. Not expected, the dorm was pretty wide and well cleaned. I learned there were 4 more girls living in here and two were still in highschools. I expected i would be the oldest unnie here since trainees these days are kids in their early teens and I'm here going to be in my twenties in one or two years. I settled myself in a room where i would be sharing with two girls. The room wasn't quite much in space for a bed room for three girls. Manager Park left me with papers of schdeule and a list of Do-s and Dont's. And reminded me that it would be starting from tomorrow and that i should rest well for today then left. I organized my clothes in the wardrobe in the room, put away my suitcases and bags. Looked around the dorm and feed myself an apple kept in the fridge. Oh well, an apple won't do no harm to any. And there i jump onto a bed which was told to be mine and rest my sore body from travelling and walking for hours. It wasn't bad.. Infact, it was great. Comparing to everything in hometown i left. Busan... Now it reminds me of him. Would he be doing well?  He would be hurting for what i have did to him. I never wanted things to turn out this way but it did. In a way I never wanted. And it hurts and aches from the inside of the chest. Somewhere in the heart, the pain deeply crushes. Warm tears run down before my eyes. It was too hard to bear.