THEBST One

The Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE

 

I'm a for not updating hah.. sorry guys.. btw thank you so much guys for 20 subs!! I'll work hard! ヽ(´▽`)/

 

--

 

"You are kidding me."

 

I said to myself while looking at the door of my new room. I've been spacing out while sitting on my new bed since I came in this room.

 

I am still in a mental shock, still processing what was happening right now. I close my eyes and let my back fall onto the soft mattress, putting my palms onto my face.

 

"I'm getting insane gosh! Why did they lie to me?" I said angrily and rolled side to side. I get my phone from my pants pocket, turning it on. It was my mom, me and my older brother. It was our last picture before that happens. I close my eyes tightly as the memories came back, "I'm doing this for them.. nhgn."

 

"Maybe I just needed some shower.." I put my phone on the bed and made my way to my owned bathroom of this room. Stripping my clothes, I turned the shower knob on and the warm water started to run down my body.

 

[Third Person's POV]

 

There was a silence between the six boys in the living. The three of them were in their gadgets and the others were just in silence.

 

"So.. what's our plan?" Jimin broke the the silence as he asked that. His other members looked at him, "The same plan." The leader said with a smirk that made the others smirked except to one guy that were frowning.

 

"But wait guys! Are we really going to do the plan to him? That boy seems innocent." He said. The five guys looked at him in shock, "What do you mean Jin hyung?" Hoseok questioned Jin. "I mean when I helped Jungkook put his things in his room I asked him why did he accepted his job then he said,"

 

Flashback

 

"Here's your room Jungkook." Jin said with a smile and stared at him. Jungkook is looking around his new room and when he notice that Jin was looking at him, he suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter