1/1

From First to Last. (EDITED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EDITED VERSION.

Enjoy guys, <333333333

The first time she saw him she got awestruck. Her breathing had stop for a second, or maybe it was her heart -she wasn’t sure- however something in her system had definitely ceased working and when it was back it felt like it was hammering her insides. It was unpleasant and scary, what he made her feel in that second their eyes met.

She didn’t know if she was reacting this way because of how handsome he was. Honestly, she had found people very attractive before, yet nothing like this. Or was it because of the uncanny resemblance between them. Either way she seemed to gulp down nervously as her hands found comfort in the person next to her.

‘’Byuli-unnie? Are you all right?’’ Wheein said at Moonbyul’s sudden behavior, this seemed to wake her up and she looked back at her friend.

‘’Oh… yeah… um… I am fine’’ Moonbyul said unsurely and then smiled awkwardly.

‘’Are you sure? You don’t sound good to me’’ Wheein insisted.

‘’It’s just…’’ Moon started with a soft voice and coughed to regain composure, ending her phrase in her normal tone. ‘’I saw someone’’

At this, her friend widened her eyes and smiled mischievously, the single dimple showing off. ‘’Who? Did you saw someone you like? Like love at first sight?’’ Wheein grabbed her arm for emphasis and insisted. ‘’Unnie tell!’’

Moonbyul shushed her and glanced briefly at EXO-sunbeanim’s direction gaining Wheein interest, as she also looked towards them.

‘’Someone from EXO? Unnie, they’re all handsome you’ll have to tell me’’ her friend whined and Moonbyul averted her gaze from them.

‘’It’s not like that Wheein-ah, I just saw Xiumin-sunbaenim and it felt like seeing a ghost, I really see why they say we look alike’’ She said to the younger who definitely hadn’t bought it.

‘’Uh-huh, and that’s, why you were so flustered you immediately start skinship with me… Unnie, it’s ok, they’re all handsome it’s understandable’’ Moonbyul nodded and they went to their changing room, she definitely didn’t want to speak more about that strange episode.

Somehow, she felt happy they had debuted and were invited to these awards, and somehow it didn’t have to do with the award they were nominated for.

 

***

The first time he saw her, he felt like the air had thinned to nothing. He felt his mood lifting up to the skies by how carefree she was being. He couldn’t help the smile that grazed his lips, nor had he noticed it until he had left the building. That day had started badly; he was having a hard time lately with s especially with all the controversy around them and he missed the dongsaengs that had left. He was gloomy and depressed so he had decided to go to one of the idols presentations, he wanted to check on the new artists and forget a little about his problems, after all, music was his passion; his escape. Disguised, he walked to security and at recognizing him they left him enter to the place where the artists where and that’s when he saw her.

No, if he thinks back to it, he heard her first. Her laugh startled him as he didn’t expect anyone there, but she was; running through the corridors being chased by one of her band mates -a girl with long brown hair-, but honestly his eyes could only focus on her. The slightly taller and slim girl with flowing black hair, her bangs in disarray and wide open with the amount of laughter; she was beautiful.

He didn’t know her name, but he remembered her. She was the rapper of that new famous rookie group, Mamamoo. The girl fell to the floor and he felt his body reacting to it instantly; he had moved his arms out to hold her but stop when the other girl, the one that was chasing her, kneeled beside the beautiful girl and helped her with her hand.

Confused about what he had tried to do, he turned around with a smile on his face and went to the other direction. He was definitely better, his spirits had lifted up and it was all due to her.

He really needed to learn her name; surely, it was as pretty as she was.

 

*

 The second time he caught a glimpse of her, it was too short for his liking. However, this time the face had a name to it, and it fit perfectly.

Moonbyul. ByulYi. The name suited her well. A bright shining star in a dark night, just like her.

She had caught his eyes looking at her and he felt like a scholar again, when the soft pink tinted his cheeks; really, what was wrong with him? It wasn’t like he hadn’t date before.

She was cool today -he noticed-, this time she was using a tuxedo and it suited her. Again, he couldn’t say anything and went with his group to their seats.

Next time he would get her number, at least he wanted to be friends with her, she seemed like a nice cheerful person, and maybe that’s what he needed for a change.

 

***

Of course having being in the industry for more than a year, she had seen them with frequency. Yet their promotions had never collapse so she didn’t met them personally, at the least not in a range lesser than 5 meters. Today was different though, and it was unexpected.

‘’Unnie you came!’’ Seulgi yelled as she saw her friend entering their changing room. ‘’Oppa here says he’s a big fan of Mamamoo, Oppa, this is your chance to meet a member of Mamamoo’’ Her friend Seulgi said looking back towards another person in the waiting room.

She couldn’t grasp the situation yet and felt her cheeks warming at the prospect of meeting him so suddenly. She wasn’t ready, not yet.

‘Wait what did Seulgi said? He’s a fan? Wow!’

She looked at him and he was touching the back of his hair awkwardly. She tried looking at his eyes but felt really shy all of a sudden. She had seen them before -even though for a second-, but they were the type of eyes you can’t help falling for and she was afraid of not being able to hide her obvious awe from him.

‘’Nice to meet you, I’m Xiumin and I really like your rap-  I mean your songs… well I like both’’ he said laughing at the end. She was too distracting; she looked prettier than the last time. Her hair had changed color and she seemed even more bright than the first time he saw her if that was possible. Moonbyul on the other hand felt touched that her sunbae had even listened to their songs.

‘’Eh, Thank you Sunbae, I really like Exo-sunbaenim’s music too… ah! I’m Mamamoo’s Moonbyul ’’ she said bowing to him. The room suddenly fell into a deafening silence and the Red velvet girls were looking back and forth with grins on their faces.  

‘’Unnie! What is wrong? You’re never this silent’’ Wendy said sending a smirk to her friend in the same shy pose.

‘’Um-Oh-Ah-Yeah?’’ cut Seulgi and the other girls laughed understanding the double meaning.

‘’A-a-any-io’’ Moonbyul stuttered with a blushing face as she looked at Xiumin again who thankfully hadn’t understand that. Suddenly her cellphone ringed and saw the message; it was her manager searching for her.

‘’Girls, Xiumin-sunbaenim, I’m sorry to leave this short but I have to go. Sunbae, nice to meet you, I’ll be expecting Exo-sunbaenim’s comeback eagerly’’ she bowed twice and left the room as they all gave her their goodbyes.

‘’You know Oppa? Even if Byulyi-unnie seems though in stage and cool in personality, she’s a girl.  Unnie is reeeaaally shy, so, if you like her you’ll have to run and ask her out first.’’ Joy said to a struck Xiumin.

‘’And what Joy said was literal’’ Seulgi added with a smile.

Taken aback by what the girls said, more so that they had noticed how much of a fool of himself he was being for a girl, he pouted at them and left the room.

Nevertheless, what they had said was true, and he had to thank them because that was the start of everything. With energy, he didn’t know he had left, he ran to the elevator before she entered it and stop her.

‘’Moonbyul-ssi?’’ she turned around startled her bangs moving from place and he had the urge to fix them for her. Wow, she was so close and dark blonde really suited her, she looked too good.

‘’Sunbae? Can I help you?’’ she said expectantly.

‘’Um… yeah. Is it okay if I ask for your phone number?’’ he said bluntly after a shy start, this seemed to take her off guard.

‘’Phone number?’’

‘’Yes’’

‘’Sure’’ she smiled and took out her phone to show him her contact, then he send her a message and they were both with each other’s contact.

‘’Well. See you Moonbyul-ssi’’

‘’See you Sunbae’’ they bowed and she took the elevator.

As the doors to the lift closed, she held a hand on her cheeks and the other on her pounding heart.

‘’I have his number… Oh God! He beg for my number… Wow… my heart… I think it will explode’’

 

***

She arrived to the dorm at 1 am and was so exhausted she didn’t feel like putting on her pajamas, it was a good thing she had already ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter