Chapter (2)

Open Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 3months…

"Yo Yo! What's up!! Put your hands up! Put your hands up!" Mina and her friends kept shouting and rapping randomly while playing music. It has been almost 2hours but they didn't even take a break. That noises came from Mina's room are kept bothering Sana. It has been over 3months that they got married but they didn't live in same room. They lived separately. Sana needs to finish her paper works in time but she couldn't focus on it since the music are too loud. Then she walked to Mina's room and knocked. Mina opened the door and she saw Mina and her friends are dancing like crazy.

"What?" Mina asked and gestured her friends to turn off the music.

"Don't you know what time is it now?" Sana stared Mina sharply.

"Dahyun ah, what time is it?" Mina asked her friend who lying lifelessly on the floor while panting.  

"1:23 AM?" Dahyun answered and gave her gummy smile to Sana.

"Yes. It's already over 1:00 AM. So would you mind to stop your music and shouting nonsense? I have a lot of paper works to do and need to finish in time but I can't focus because of the noises."

"OK!" Mina replied shortly.

"By the way, you two still didn't go home?" Sana glared at Dahyun and Chaeyoung. They are Mina's best friends. They always came to visit Mina and spent times together almost everyday.

"We're planning to sleep here. Mina asked me to do so." Chaeyoung felt her legs shaking because of Sana's cold voice but she is still trying her best to smile.

"Oh! Ok. Just sleep now. It's alr....." Mina closed the door before Sana could finished her words. Sana sighed then she stepped back to her room. But after a while Mina volume up her music again and continue their activities. Sana couldn't take it anymore. She dashed to Mina's room.

*knock knock knock* Mina opened the door.

"What again? Wanna join?"

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING? IT'S ALREADY MIDNIGHT!!! DON'T YOU REALIZE HOW ANNOYING ME THOSE NOISES THAT YOU KEPT MAKING!! TURN OFF YOUR MUSIC RIGHT NOW!!!" Finally Sana exploded that make Dahyun and Chaeyoung jaw dropped but for Mina she even didn't care what Sana said.

"Why are you shouting baby? It's not good for your throat. You know?" Mina said playfully.

"MYOUI MINA!!! I SAID TURN OFF NOW!!!"

"What if I say NO??"

"Ok. Let's see." Sana quickly entered into Mina's room and turned off the music.

"What are you doing?!!"

"AS YOU SEE!!!"

"YAH!!!! MINATOZAKI SANA!!!!"

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING TO ME?!!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WRONG IN THIS CASE!!!"

"Sa..sana unnie, please clam down. We're sorry. We'll stop this right now." Dahyun apologized and tried to stop them before things getting worst.

"You don't need to apologize Dahyunnie. We did nothing wrong!!!" Mina said firmly. 

"Yah! Don't say like that. All are our fault. Let's just sleep now. Ok? Sana unnie has to finish her work so we should stop now." Chaeyoung dissuaded her friend.

"It's not ou....." Dahyun covered her friend's mouth quickly.  

"Sana unnie, please just continue your work. We're going to sleep right now. Have a goodnight unnie." Dahyun smiled and bowed to Sana then closed the door. 

"I can't believe that I married that stupid!!!" Sana shook her head and left. She doesn't want to fight with Mina anymore. She knows she'll be only who give up at the end. Since after they married, Mina always did whatever she wants. She didn't care about Sana or anything. When their first met, Sana thought Mina is a good person. But her thought is completely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter