Chapter (1)

Open Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Really???" Jungyeon widened her eyes.

"Yes." Sana said with her sad voice.

"So, you're going to be married on next month." Momo asked and she still can't believe her ears.

"Why so sudden?" This time Nayeon's turn to ask.

"All are my father's plan. I don't know what should I do now? I still don't want to get married." Sana groaned.

"Just tell your father you don't want to do this wedding." 

"I already said like that but Momo, you know my father well. If he decided once, no one can stop him." 

"By the way who is she? Did you meet her already?" Jungyeon asked curiously. 

"Mina. Myoui Mina. She's a Japanese too. My father and her father are best friends since long time ago. No but my mom told me to meet that girl tomorrow." 

"I can't believe our squirrel is going to be married soon." Momo faked like crying hard.

"Whatever cheer up, Sana ah! Good Luck for tomorrow." Nayeon comforted her friend.

_____________

FLASHBACK

"Sana ah, come to downstairs for a while. Your father has something to tell you." Mrs. Minatozaki knocked the door.

"Yes, Mom!" Sana shouted from inside of her room and immediately followed her mom.  

"Oh! You're here. Come here and sit." Mr. Minatozaki patted the space beside him. 

"What is it, Dad?"

"Sana ah! We want to arrange you with my friend's daughter."

"Wh...what did you just say, Dad???"

"I know this is so sudden but I can't help. Mr. Myoui wants to plan the wedding so fast for many reasons."

"No, Dad. You know I still need to finish my studying." 

"You can still continue your studying after you get married and believe me. Mr. Myoui's daughter is nice person and I'm sure you gonna like her."

"Whatever I still don't want to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter