Final

Suga's Addiction

The night was silent, and Suga was looking around the hall to make sure it stayed that way. He tiptoed out of his room that still had Jin in it, and quietly made his way to the bathroom. He closed the door completely before turning on the light, and bent down to drop on his knees. He opened the cabinet under the sink and searched behind the many products there to find what he wanted. He was sure that Namjoon and the rest of the group had no clue he had this bottle back here. Big Hit wouldn’t be that mad if he did it again. It would gain attention from the fans, but the CEO would forgive him for that. He opened the bottle, sniffing the contents. It was his favorite smell. He didn’t know why he felt he had to do this so much, and he knew it was hurting him, but it was too tempting.

    He set the bottle down, and went under the sink one more time to grab what he needed to complete his mission. The hair bleach. He set it on the counter, and began the preparations to re-dye his hair again. He knew the bleach was hurting his scalp. He felt it almost every day, but somehow the tingle and the slight sting from the bleach was so… enticing that he had to do it again. Suddenly, the light . Suga turned to find the person he was dreading to see staring right at him.

    “Yoongi, the hell you think you’re doing?” Namjoon had found him. He felt slightly ashamed because he knew that Namjoon had forbade him from dyeing his hair again but… he couldn’t help it.

    “You know…. Middle of the night tinkle break?” He tried to pull of that lie, but with hair dye on the counter, it wasn’t really working.

    “Yes, because I always take a bathroom break with bleach in my hand. Yoongi, this has got to stop.” Namjoon started to scold Suga, and he was starting to feel annoyance rise in him. He heard more footsteps, and Jin appeared, also horrified at the scene.

    “Yoongi, why? Not again…” Suga felt annoyed, and small. He felt bad that he broke his promise, but… Why was it their business if he dyed his hair or not? It was his hair, after all.

    “You know you’ve already told the fans how much it hurts, right? They know you want to stop, but blaming the company when you have a problem is not the way to go about it.” Namjoon sounded reasonable, but he didn’t want to listen. Right now he just wanted to go back to sleep. He had failed tonight, but he’d just find another time to dye his hair again.

    “Yoongi. Give me the bleach and dye. Right. This. Instant.”Jin was in Mom mode now, but Suga didn’t want to humor him. He wanted to keep the dye he bought. It was orange, and vibrant. He thought it would be a good change.

    “No.” He refused.

    “Min Yoongi!” Jin yelled.

    “What’s all the ruckus?” Suga turned to see Jimin sleepily walking out in his pajamas.

    “Yoongi is trying to dye his hair. Again.” Namjoon said. Jimin looked surprised and betrayed as he walked closer to Suga. Suga wouldn’t look him in the eyes.

    “Why, Hyung? You promised me we would stop together…” Suga looked down. He had told Jimin that he would stop dyeing his hair if Jimin did too. But Suga had been disregarding that promise.

    “I...I…” He didn’t know how to respond.

    “Yoongi.” Suga looked at Namjoon.

    “Face it. You have a problem. You’re addicted to dyeing your hair.”

 

 

______________

Yup, that's end! I honestly just made this as a little joke, but I hope you liked it! Tell me your opinions in the comments!

Thanks for reading! ;P