Daddy Yongguk

Daddy Bang Yongguk

   She sat on the bench pregnant with her second child watching her husband Yongguk play with her first son Zelo. Yongguk was pushing him on the swing while Zelo was giggling out loud. She smiled watching the two of them have fun. She rubbed her stomach not holding her horses on when the second child will come. It was a moment later when the both of the boys came to her out of breath. She didn't realize they were running around the swings because she was to concentrated on her belly. 

   " Umma, I'm thristy!" Zelo said while trying to drink his own saliva to keep from being thirsty. 

   " Hmm, want to go get a drink at a store and come back?" she looked at Zelo then looked back at Yongguk which nodded his head in agreement at her question. 

    They put Zelo back in his stroller and Yongguk pushed him to the closest store which was a liquor store. Yongguk pushed Zelo over to the drinks which had Water, Orange Juice, Arizona, and many other drinks that you could think of. 

   She went into the freezer to grab a bottle of water while Yongguk did the same. 

   " Zelo, what do you want to drink?" Yongguk asked the younger as Zelo was still trying to choose what to drink.

   " Hmmmm.... OH I WANT THAT ONE!! I WANT THAT ONE!!!" Zelo pointed to the drink which was the fruit punch drink. 

  " Good choice." Yongguk smiled and grabbed the drink and took it the the counter so he can buy it. 

  After they were done buying the drinks the family walked back out to go to the park again. They arrived and she sat at the same bench she sat on earlier. The two boys went back to the playground but this time the slide. Yongguk was at the end of the slide watching out for Zelo as he would slide down so he wont fall on his face. 

    Although, Yongguk would keep stealing glances from his wife. But she would smile back. He knew what he was doing because his face would turn red as a tomato like it did back then when they first started dating. They played for one more hour on the playground until Zelo got really tired and passed out. Yongguk grabbed the sleeping body and took him to the car which was waiting for them all day. She smiled and got up and came behind Yongguk to give him a great big hug. 

    " You must be tired, let me drive this time" Yongguk then turned around and gave her a soft hug back. 

    " Thanks Jagiya, I am really tired, your right." he let go of her and went on the passenger side of the car. She got in the car which the stearing wheel was and closed the door. She started the car but not EVEN a moment later Yongguk was asleep snoring and Zelo had a dangling head when he was sleeping. 

   She smiled at the two sleeping boys. When she made it home she got out of the car and went on Zelo's side and opened the door then unbuckled him. She took him inside and layed him on the couch.  She then saw the front door kinda swing open and she saw her sleepy husband Yongguk. He sat on the same couch that she layed Zelo in. She went over to Yongguk and knelt in front of him. He rubbed her hand through the top of her head (Which is the same as running your hand through someones hair). Then she smiled and put her head on his lap. He smiled back at her. But then the sleeping Zelo woke up. 

" Umma, I want to go to bed" he rubbed his eyes. 

 She laughed to herself and picked up Zelo and took the boy to his bed. She told a story which was one of baby Zelo's favorites, The Old Lady Swallowed a Fly. When she was done she put the book away but then turned to see Yongguk staring at her with his famous gummy smile. 

  " I think it's time for us to go to bed now jagi" he picked her up and carried her bridal style. He put her in the bed and he went in as well. 

    " Good night Jagiya, I love you" he planted a kiss on her forhead.

     " I love you to" 

    That is when the lights went out.