Teenage love affair

Teenage love affair

Rays of sunshine and a wind blowing strong outside. The wind whistling through the leaves that are slowly changing color, signaling that another year is coming to an end within a few months time. Not many people are out and about. It's a tuesday afternoon, so most everyone is either in school or at work.

But in the quiet of a dimly lit hotel room, two people, that are neither in school or at work, are laying on a bed. They're tangeled together, covers wrapped tightly around them, keeping them close enough to almost hear each others heartbeat. These two people, these two females, aren't asleep though. But they're rather lazily laying together, in this quiet room, thinking.

One is thinking about how the other is handling being (without her) on Invincible Youth, while the other is thinking about how she's gonna handle going back to said veriety show tomorrow, without her love to support and help her.

"Hyomin-ah..." One of the girls say to the other. It almost comes out as a slurr, throaty and tired. Tired of thinking perhaps.

"Hm?" The girl named Hyomin responds. Opening and closing her eyes a few times before fully turning her focus on the girl whose arms are currently wrapped tightly around her. Deep brown eyes look back into her own and she can't help but to stretch her neck a little and give her lover a quick kiss on her fuller than full lips.

The other girl, with the full lips, can't help but to curve said lips into a smile over the show of affection from the girl in her arms.

"Are you worried about tomorrows recording?"

"... I don't know. I guess?" She starts in a low tone before continuing a little louder. "I'm not so much worried about it right now. But then again, it's hard to think about anything but you right now, Sunny-ah."

Sunny's smile from before grows wider as she listens to her girlfriend's sweet words. "If we weren't already in bed I would probably accuse you of trying to sweet talk me into bed."

Hyomin giggles slightly while raising her upper body a little and supports herself with her right arm still on the matress. "Well, that's usually how it works..." She smirks, looking down at Sunny. The latter faighning being offended and slaps Hyomin's left shoulder lightly. "Are you saying I'm easy, Miss Park Sunyoung?" She gives Hyomin a hard stare, but her girlfriend doesn't miss the sparkle in her eye, indicading she's not actually being serious.

"Oh nooo, of course nooot. I'm just saying you fall very easily for my oh so charmful ways."

Sunny continues to stare at the other girl. "I could deny that, but I do find you strangely charming."

"Strangely charming? Should I feel offended by this?"

"No, 'cause even if I were to take out 'strangely' the realitly is that I do find you oh so charming."

Hyomin beams at hearing this while Sunny looks at her lovingly, putting her hand on the back of Hyomin's neck, pulling her down a little.

"You're a sweet talker yourself..." Hyomin murmurs against Sunny's lips.

Tilting her chin up slightly, Sunny tries claiming her girlfriend's lips, but Hyomin pulls away before lips land on lips. "Stop teasing, it's not nice..."

Before Hyomin has a chance to respond or even react, Sunny pulls the other girl down by the neck and crashes their lips together, teeth clashing slightly.
Hyomin breaths in harshly with her nose, surprised by the rash move. It doesn't take long before she regains her composure and kiss Sunny back though.

Lips gliding against each other, teeth nipping at lips to chin to neck and back up again. Sharp intakes of air when they pull apart, dark eyes and heaving chests.

Sunny carases Hyomin's cheek, thumb brushing over slightly swollen, red lips. "What's... the time?" She asks, still breathing hard.

Hyomin turns her head slightly, eyeing the clock on the bedside table. "Just over two o'clock... We still have time."

Nudging Hyomin's head back in her own direction, Sunny gives the girl a soft kiss before smiling up at her. "Good. These few hours a week that we have to spend alone together means so much to me... Being with you without worrying if someones eyes are watching our every move, just being with you even if just in the quiet of a hotel room, talking or not talking... Just being with you."

Getting slightly teary eyed, Hyomin looks down, not wanting to get too emotional. "I love you. I really, really love you." It comes out close to a whisper as she looks back up into those eyes she's come to love to stare into.

Pulling Hyomin down, hugging her against her own slightly smaller body, Sunny can't help but to think how she would without hesitating trade being on stage everyday against being right here, holding her love in her arms, everyday.

"I love you too."