If I could build my whole world around you

If I could build my whole world around you


Sunny can't help but grin at the silly faces being made by the girl behind the camera.
After a few minutes of the silliness she can't help but let out a big laugh, making her short, but lovely body fall backwards onto the bed. Making the other girl smile and making her let out a giggle of her own. "I guess I have enough pictures. For now..." 

Sunny plops herself up by her arms. 

"Do you ever have enough pictures of me, Hyomin?" She says in a teasing tone. Hyomin smirks as she replies. "Hm... now that you mention it, nope!" She snaps a few more quick photos of Sunny before throwing herself on the bed beside the girl. She puts her precious camera on the bedside table before turning to her love.

Sunny looks at the girl beside her with a big smile on her face. Hyomin, looking back at her, can't help but be blinded by the sunshine seeming to come out of the shorter girl's eyes as they look into her own. "Hm...?" Hyomin questions with a raised 'brow. "Do I have something on my face or something?"

Sunny seems shocked at the question. "No, no, you don't have anything on your face. No, your face is perfec-, perfectly clean, I mean. It's perfectly clean..." her face turns red as she stutters and decides to look away from the other girl's face before she manages to embarrass herself even further. She hears a chuckle from beside her as well as feels the bed shift when Hyomin scoots closer to her. "Hey, are you okay? Your face is all flushed." She puts a hand on Sunny's cheek and their eyes meet again.

"I, I, I..." Sunny can't seem to get a full sentence out as Hyomin's face gets closer and closer to her own.

"You.. what, Sunny?" Hyomin teases as her eyes go from Sunny's eyes to her lips and then back to her eyes again.

Sunny gulps. "I... want you to kiss me right no-" Hyomin doesn't need to be told twice and barely even lets Sunny finish her sentence before crashing their lips together.

Sunny pulls Hyomin closer to herself, enjoying the closeness and warm kisses.

They haven't been an item for very long and Sunny still has trouble being completely carefree around the other girl, but whenever they kiss, all nervousness goes away.

They break apart after a few lovable minutes to look into the others eyes yet again. Both of them with huge grins on their faces.

A knock is heard on the door. "Yah! Sunny, Hyomin! It's time to go to the filming location now!" Shinyoung shouts from outside.

"We'll be right out!" Sunny yells back before looking up at Hyomin again. "I guess we have to continue this later, huh?"

"I suppose so.." Hyomin starts to get off Sunny but ends up being pulled down for a second kiss. Sunny lets her go after a minute, looking up at her sheepishly. "Sorry, couldn't help it."

Hyomin gives her a smile. "I'm not complaining... but we should go now before they all start banging on our door."

"You're right, let's go!" Sunny smiles. "... Hyomin?" 

"Sunny?" 

"You sort of have to get off me so we actually can leave" 

"Oh yeah! Sorry" It's now Hyomin's turn to have a sheepish look on her face. She gets off Sunny and then proceeds to help her up.

"LET'S GO!" Hyomin shouts as she makes a superman flying pose while running for the door, leaving Sunny shaking her head at her girlfriend’s silliness yet again.

 

---