Final

The Knight, Jealousy and some Stalking

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A six year old walked in the noisy hallway, towards his classroom. It is the first day of class and he is excited to start a new school year and meet new awesome friends. With his short legs he ran and what he saw inside the classroom is not what he expected. A little red haired girl is sitting on the floor while crying her heart out.

The boy frowned.

He walked quickly towards the girl and offered a hand.

“Why are you crying?” He asked.

The girl looked up, revealing her cute wide eyes, her lips quivered, cheeks so puffy and the little boy felt like pinching them.

He held the girl up from the cold floor, and she pointed at the three kids not far away from them.

“They took my lunchbox!” She almost shouted.

He turned towards the three and asked for her lunchbox.

“Give it back.” He firmly ordered.

His mom taught him that he should not take things that don’t belong to him, he was also taught that he should help those in need. And his mommy would always remind him that making girl’s cry is one of the nastiest things a man could do.

The three bullies snorted and tossed the hello kitty back to the two other kids.

“You have no fun at all.” The said and bumped into the little boy.

As soon as the three kids are gone, the girl turned towards her savior.

“Thank you!” She joyfully said and before the boy could react, a pouty lip landed on his soft cheeks.

“You are now my Knight!”

The boy doesn’t know what to say, he didn’t sign up for this.

“My name is Park Bom by the way! What’s yours?”

“Luhan.” Was his silent answer.

 

 

A ten year old boy walked furiously towards his room. He is sulking for the reason that his parents didn’t let him to join the camp.

Why?

Because he have to accompany someone in her birthday party.

“Dear! Are you dressed already?” he heard his mom called out from the other side of the wall.

He let out a groan and stomped towards his closet to get a fresh t-shirt.

In less than 10 minutes he is already ready, he didn’t even bothe to take a short shower even though he stinks with sweat for he just came home from his soccer training. Side by side with his parents, they went to the house just beside theirs. He can already hear noises from the house.

Standing in the porch step, his dad went to press the doorbell; and a girl with her red hair tied welcomed them.

“LUHAN!” She shouted and went to hug the boy.

“Ugh, get off.” He said, trying to wiggle out from the girl’s bear hug.

The girls didn’t listen (as always) and she tugged the poor boy inside their house.

Three other girls welcomed the male, and since Luhan arrived already the party can now start.

“My knight is here already! So we can now eat chocolates!”

The parents watched as the kids play around even though a certain kid, and the name’s Luhan is not in the mood—he is kind enough to play with Bom and her other friends. But the idea of camp is still hanging behind his mind.

“Look Bom! Look at your birthday cake!” A blonde haired little girl said while pointing at cake that has hello kitty and corn designed all over it.

The little girl—Bom jumped because of happiness, she run towards the cake and soon her circle of friends started signing a ‘Happy Birthday’ song.

She closed her eyes, and took a deep breathe before whispering her wish that is only audible for herself.

They proceeded the party, other might find it weird ‘cause only five children are present. But the thing is, little Park Bom is not too good when it comes on meeting friends. She only had few but true friends.

And she thinks that why would she need a lot of playmates if she have her own Knight in Shining Armor.

It’s time to open the presents.

“Here’s my gift!” a pink gift was given to Bom.

“Thank you Ssantokki!” Bom said, she loves to give nicknames towards her friends—Ssantoki or Dara is her cousin.

“For you Unnie!”

“WOW this is big!” Bom said, eyes marveling around the almost 3 feet gift. She opened it and saw a robot. It’s not a secret that even though Bom is a very girly, she loves to play robots also. She learnt to love such things because of one of her friend, Minzy…the one who gave her the gift.

“This one is for you Unnie.” A cat eye little girl said, despite her age it is truly obvious that she will be a fashionista once she grows up.

“Thank You Chaelin!” Bom said, she does not need to open the gift anymore since she knew that her friend’s gift to her is a dress.

Bom turned towards Luhan.

He looked back at her, wondering what he should do. He doesn’t have any gift, he look at his parents and the expression of his parents confirms that they also don’t have a gift with them.

He sometimes wonders if his parent is really normal, they are supposed to help him and bring a gift.

He shook his head as he wobbly stood up from the floor and went to stand in front of everyone.

He cleared his throat and slowly opened his lips.

 

Park Bom was stunned how his Knight sing a song.

Watching how Luhan sing a song as his gift for her is everything. The ten year old girl felt like she is in cloud nine. In her eyes, Luhan is perfect.

His voice is smooth. As if it is the voice of an angel. The little girls are swooning.

All the material gifts are now forgotten. All little Park Bom could think of is Luhan’s gift is the best of all.

 

 

An eighteen year old Luhan and Bom walked through the mall. One of them is happily strolling around while the latter looks like the world just crashed on him.

“Can we go home now?” The boy asked, he can’t feel his feet anymore. He is just soo tired after hours and hours of walking around the mall when they are practically walking on circles.

“But I’m still not finish looking for my prom dress!” The girl wailed.

“What do you mean? We have been checking out like hundreds of dresses already. Come on Bom, I’m tired already.”

“Hmp. Okay, last one—let’s go to that store.” Park Bom pointed at the shop that is full of silver and black dresses.

Luhan nodded, he can’t actually really stop what the girl wants.

Salesladies welcomes them, he went straight to the sofa that is placed in front of the dressing room. He can hear how Bom would ask the salesladies things about the dresses. It took almost an hour for Bom to pick up what she wanted to try. Luhan is already going crazy.

The boy was just being forced to accompany the latter to look for her dress. Given that he is the partner (which by the way he is also forced to be again) he should help Bom on picking up the dress. He wanted to argue with his parents, but since he is not really good at communication with girls; his parents took the honor to help their only son on picking up his partner.

Luhan plans on not attending their Prom, but some of his Prof will surely come after him. Therefore, he plans on going alone—but as if his parents will allow him that.

Bom walked out of the dressing room wearing a white short dress.

“What can you say?” She asked, twirling around to give Luhan more view of the dress.

“Too short.”

Another dress.

“Too long”

Another dress

“Too fit! It almost looks like your skin!”

Another dress

“You look like a bride not a student going in a Prom.”

Another dress

“Someone died?”

 

And all Park Bom could do is groan.

In the end, they ended up buying the first white dress.

 

The day of the prom comes. And a certain red haired girl is ecstatic.

“Awww, look at our baby girl! She is a grown-up already! A woman already!” Her mom cried.

“A beautiful one.” Her dad glimmers with adoration towards his one and only girl.

“Luhan is so lucky!” Mrs. Han says, also wiping the tears from her eyes.

Bom bowed before going out of the house, and there she was greeted by one handsome lad. Wearing an obviously expensive suit—Luhan stand in their porch way as he came straight from a magazine. No, for Bom he looks like a Greek god.

He raised his hand towards her as he helped her walking towards his newly purchased car. A glamorous 2015 Bentley Continental GTC. They walked in slowly while their parents keep on taking pictures of them.

Luhan, despite being mean always with Bom since he doesn’t have any choice when it comes to the red haired girl; but today he decided that he will treat the girl nice and willingly be her Knight in Shining Armor once again. Even just for tonight.

No doubt, they are the couple of the night. All eyes are on them, boys gawking at Bom’s perfect body proportion and girls are swooning over Luhan’s perfect suit look. For the red haired girl, everything is perfect; her friend is not being a picky-moody boy as of the moment and he is being sweet to her. She prays that he could be like this every day.

Luhan is nice, always patient and insane enough to get along with her. Even though she knows (obviously) that everything he has done for her was forced by his parents. Her birthday parties, going with her in fieldtrips, being her playmate during vacation and even tutoring her during the time she looks at mathematics as her archenemy. He is kind and loving, he treats his soccer team as his own brothers, a very obedient son…will do everything for his parents. He is a total package for Bom, and no matter what; even though he treated her as if she is not his friend…for her, Luhan is the only one.

 

“You look amaaaazing!”

Bom blushed as her circle of friends kept on praising her and Luhan. Thing is, staring at her friends, she can’t help but to let out a squeal since they are all also looking magnificent tonight.

“Luhan, you better watch your dearest Bom or else someone would steal her.” A deep voice joked, the latter shook his head towards his friend.

“I can say the same to you, Chanyeol.”

The tall man smiled and wrapped his arms protectively on his girlfriend who is looking like a vampire tonight. Since the theme of the Prom is something Black and White, the whole place is reeking with sophistication.

“What happened to your hair?” Bom asked her friend.

“Chanyeol and I decided we should go on ‘couple hair color’” The other beamed while patting her newly dyed silver hair.

“Dara, seriously… both of you looked like you will attend some Halloween party and not a Prom night.” The cat eyed girl said.

“eyyyy, I love this look!”

“You look fabulous Chaerin, I’m hella sure you designed your dress right?” Bom asked, trying to change the topic since Chaerin and Dara is always bullying each other. The two of them practically grew up together in one house, given that they are cousins, maybe that’s why they always bicker. But nevertheless, at the end of the day, the two of them sticks together.

“Yup, and also that bastards’ suit.” Chaerin cheekily pointed at her partner’s attire.

“You forced me to wear this one Lee Chaerin.” The mad said. The suit looks like it is owned and made for the royalty. Totally an eye catching piece.

“What? It looks good on you!”

The rest laughed at the two who is now having an argument… as always.

“How dare you say my design is ugly? Just wait till I get my hands on your neck Seungrat!” Chaerin shouted and the people around them backed away while her poor partner started running away from her.

“Where is Jongin by the way?”

 “He is with Mingkki, getting some water.”

Bom nodded, and soon her eyes caught a very beautiful young lady wearing a black dress walking towards them with a tan male god beside her.

“Awww… look at our baby minggki looking a lady now!”

“Thanks unnie, and wow… your legs is still a killer.” Minzy teased while nudging her elbow on Bom’s tummy.

“Here’s water for you guys, they said they will be serving some wine later.” Jongin distributed the glass of water to his friends.

They are enjoying chatting with each other when everyone suddenly went on the dance floor. The DJ then played a slow song and everyone started to dance with their partners, bodies clinging to each other. Jongin tugged his girlfriend to dance with him, not even asking her if she wanted but Minzy just laughed and told him to slow down. While Chanyeol bowed like a prince in front of his dear Dara, offering his hand and the latter giggled before nodding and reaching out to the taller male. On the other hand, Seungri and CL is still bickering, now it is about who will choose the music in the car later once the occasion ended.

Bom glanced awkwardly towards Luhan who is seating like a boss, staring blankly at the couples dancing on the middle. She frowned and pouted.

What do I expect, of course he won’t invite me to dance with him. If he does, that could be the end of the world! She thought.

She grabbed a napkin and gently patted it on her forehead, things are getting stressful to her now.

 She cleared ; trying to catch Luhan’s attention. But nothing.

She shifted on her sit, trying to see if her partner will look at her as she moves a lot. But nothing.

She brushed her elbow on Luhan’s torso, still nothing.

She let out a groan and stomped her feet.

“What’s wrong with you?” Luhan suddenly asked, he is frowning towards the red haired girl.

“Nothing.”

He just shrugged his shoulder and went back watching others dancing, but a playful smile formed on his lips.

Everything happened so fast for both of them, first a good-looking male went towards Bom and asked if she could dance with him.

“It is such a waste if you won’t be able to dance, it will be my pleasure if you accept my offer” The man smiled towards her, offering his hands and smiling brightly to the point Bom almost got blind.

She is speechless, and her hand just moves on its own accord.

Luhan’s eyes widens as he saw how she reached towards him with a dazed face. He was about to say something but she was now walking away with the man—towards the dance floor.

Just what the hell is happening?

 He felt his jaw touched the ground the way the man’s palm landed om Bom’s slim waist, and it is dangerously close to her already.

Oh hell, no you just didn’t.

Luhan snarled, Jongin and Minzy—who just finished dancing and decided to have a small break from the dance floor noticed that their friend is fuming and on the verge of exploding. The tan male gazed on where his friend is looking and smirked the moment he realized what is going on. Minzy did the same, the girl squealed and poked Jongin on his side.

“Slow poke.” Jongin teased and that earned him a jab on the shoulder.

Luhan huffed a breath, he felt useless to be honest. He doesn’t know why but he is irritated as he watched Bom and the guy dance on the center.

He is Bom’s partner, he should be the one dancing with her.

But you didn’t ask her.  Luhan hissed at his conscience.

After eight dreading minutes, Bom was finally back and the guy is still holding her hand. The two danced to two songs.

“Thank you Seunghoon.”  Bom said, a blush creeping on her soft cheeks while Luhan could only gaped at the scene before him. Minzy and Jongin felt the need to disappear in case their deer like friend will explode.

A mad Luhan is a big no no.

“No, thank you and I should keep going. See you soon.” The man named Seunghoon said with a slight bow towards Bom and he can see the glance the man gave to him.

Luhan frowned.

“He is so charming.” Bom said unconsciously.

“Excuse me?” Luhan asked.

Bom looked at her real partner and shrugged her shoulders. “But my knight is still more handsome.”

Luhan blushed but glared at her. “You left me here, how nice is that?”

“Well, I can’t say no to him and I want to dance!” She resorted back.

“You should’ve told me then!” Luhan wanted to smack himself.

“A boy should be the one who will ask his partner to dance! I thought you’re wise, why didn’t know that!” Bom almost shouted, they are now getting some attention from the people around them.

Dara and Chanyeol started to walk back towards the two but Jongin stopped them.

“Lovers quarrel.”

A smack.

“OUCH!” Jongin held back a sob and looked at his girlfriend.

“Shut your mouth, let’s just go there are still a vacant table. Let’s leave that two, they need to sort things out.”

Dara, Chanyeol and a sulking Jongin followed Minzy while Chaerin and Seungri is now missing in action, probably having a wrestling already on the parking lot.

 

“You know I am not good in these kinds of things.” Luhan whispered, loud enough for Bom to hear it, her eyes softens.

“Okay, okay…I am—”

“Dance with me.”

Bom thought she heard it wrong but when she saw Luhan stood up and offered his hand towards her, she can practically see angels around him, she can hear trumpets, she can imagine her eyes doing that heart thingy you usually can see in cartoons.

She hold unto Luhan’s hand too fast but no, for her it is not the time to be picky and all.

Luhan is asking her to dance. God might have heard her prayers.

Do not fall. Do not fall. She kept telling to herself, her legs feels like jelly because she is just too happy.

The people make way as the night’s hottest couple walked on the center of the dance floor. And as if on cue, the music changes into some romantic slow song.

Bom gulped, she doesn’t know what to do, with Seunghoon it is different—she felt nothing but happiness since someone asked her to dance. But with Luhan, she is happy, nervous and she just wants to cry for this is her dream.

She doesn’t want a prince.

All she wants is a knight.

Luhan grabbed Bom’s hands and put it around his neck.  Their face is almost touching, and without knowing, Bom leaned her forehead against Luhan’s shoulder blade.

Ah, so comfortable.

And the sway gracefully, letting the music fill their ears.

It is one of Bom’s favorite song; Turning Page.

Luhan leaned down, lips almost touching Bom’s ears.

“You look stunning tonight.” He whispered in his husky voice.

Bom blushed, ears turning hot.

“You too.” She managed to voice out.

Luhan’s lips curled into a proud smile, something inside him flutters.

 

And in the end, they won Prom King and Queen.

And Luhan realized, it isn’t too bad to be Bom’s Knight.

And he came into a conclusion that someday, he won’t just be her Knight but also her King.

And she will be his Queen.

 

 

 

 

College is tight for the both of them. Now studying in a different university, Bom is trying to cope up a life without her dearest knight. He has to move away and live in a dormitory after he was given a scholarship because of his sport-soccer.

Bom settled on a university near her house, taking up Psychology.

Luhan is living his dreams, taking up architecture and being a varsity.

And Bom is happy, but she misses him so much.

“Want to eat ice cream?” A smooth voice asked, Bom looked at her right side and saw Seunghoon—whom became one of her closest friends already.

They even shared the same major!

“Your treat?” She asked with a smile.

Seunghoon nodded.

The male tried to court her, but she respectfully refused; saying that she already has someone on her heart. Seunghoon just nodded and asked if at least, they could be friends and Bom with that.

They went to an ice cream parlor near the university. They talked about their subjects and other things like one of their favorite TV Show—The Flash.

“Grant Gustin is so handsome.” Bom said dreamily.

“Not as handsome as me though.”

Bom snorts. “Excuse me.”

“But, Luhan still holds that top stop eh?” Seunghoon teased, Bom wanted to smack the life out of her friend. He is aware of her feelings towards Luhan, and he said he is not shocked when she rejected him, figures since is it kinda obvious that Bom is in love with Luhan

He said it is just worth the try.

Making her guiltier. But that is the past, now they enjoy each other’s company and friendship.

“So, when will Luhan come home?” Seunghoon asked, his mouth full of vanilla ice cream.

“Last time I checked this coming Friday.”

Seunghoon hummed.

“Eyyyy, look at that, clean yourself hoon!” Bom hissed but laughed afterwards as a white mustache were formed on Seunghoon.

She reached for a tissue and wiped the messy ice cream on Seunghoon’s face.

Seunghoon groaned letting Bom to pull off some mama duck on him, he just loves the way Bom will baby him. He is sad yes that he wasn’t able to have that sweet yes from her, but right now— he is happy that they are now friends.

The two laughed and laughed, they know that their friendship will last.

But then, from a far; a curious pair of eye is watching them.

Hands curled into a hard ball.

 

 

 

Bom recognize the familiar black Bentley parked in front of the Lu residence.

She walked in a fast pace and knocked on the said residence, and she almost cry the moment she saw the door opens revealing the one she misses the most.

“Luhan!” She shouted and lunged herself towards the boy.

He seemed to be taller now, and well—leaner. He must be working out since he is now a full time varsity. His hair looks wild, and almost all of the childish features on his face are now gone, Bom assumed that maybe college is making him old (a snicker).

He didn’t return the hug and Bom could feel the awkwardness.

“You are early! I thought you will be home this Saturday?” She asked as soon as she pulled away from him.

She frowned, he looks grumpy today. What’s new.

But like another stage of grumpiness. His eyes is looking anywhere except her.

“Hello?” Bom asked,hands waving in front of Luhan’s face.

“What do you need?” Luhan asked harshly.

Bom took a step back. “I miss you!”

She knew that something is wrong but she forced herself to be cheerful as always.

“Why would you even miss me, you now have your dearest Seunghoon.” Luhan shot back, before his mind could register it—it is too late already he, now he sounds like a jealous boyfriend.

“WHAT—Oh, oh….” Bom mused, lips curling into a dangerous teasing smirk.

“What, you look creepy Bom I swear.” Luha raised a brow.

“Luhan, my dearest knight…don’t tell me you are jealous?” Bom is laughing like crazy right now.

“Wow, I can’t believe you Park Bom. Goodbye.” Luhan said, trying to hide the redness that is already forming on his cheeks, the tip of his ears is feeling hot already.

He slammed the door, leaving the laughing Park Bom outside.

 

 

 

Turns out that Luhan’s university is having a week off since the professors will be having some conference, so Luhan is home and that means a very happy Park Bom.

The red haired is always at the Lu residence, always there to bug the life out of Luhan. He doesn’t say it loud but, he is happy.

He might be a jerk sometimes to Bom, but deep inside—whenever Bom is around him, he seems to feel light and happy. Her jokes will never get old, she is one of the few who can live with his attitude.

He is thankful for her.                                             

So when he saw her having fun with Seunghoon, much more he found out that both of them are sharing the same  university and major—he wanted to just go study with her.

But he restrained himself.

Bom also shared to him that Seunghoon tried to court her, his eyes widens and he is a minute away from marching down to the said boy and scream at him that Bom will never be his. But of course he tried to hide his anger from Bom before the red hair could .

“Seunghoon is a good dancer!”

Luhan touched his forehead; “I am also a dancer.”

“I know, I know.” Bom smiled nodding her head repeatedly.

“You keep talking about him, I’m getting tired of it.”

The room was once again surrounded by Bom’s laughter while Luhan was left sulking the whole day.

 

Luhan spent his one week vacation with Bom and his family, he would occasionally bring Bom to her university and would glared at the certain man named Seunghoon and that would earned him some smack and pinch from his best friend.

He is not possessive, not at all. He just doesn’t want Bom hanging around that boy who looks like a baby lion. Nope, he doesn’t even want any boy to be around his precious best friend Bom. He should be the only male friend of Park Bom.

 

“So, tomorrow you’ll leave again?” Park Bom asked, sadness is evident on her voice.

Luhan nodded, he looked at the girl beside him and even though they are watching a comedy movie, the latter is sulking and barely giving attention on the screen.

He smiled at Bom. “Just two more weeks and I’ll be back again.”

“Two weeks is too long.” Bom wailed like a child.

“We can skype, just like before. I will call you twice a day.” Luhan assured her. He will indeed a check her, or more like will call her so that he will know if ever Bom will be with Seunghoon always.

Bom leaned on Luhan’s shoulder.

“I will miss you.”

Luhan gulped, he felt his heart quenching with happiness.

He grabbed Bom’s shoulder’s all of a sudden making her turn and be face to face with him.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

Man up Luhan, tell her. Go on. His subconscious kept on yelling at him.

“I—I, well… uhm… I will also miss you my dearest best friend, so you have to wait for two weeks and I’ll tell you something important okay? Wait for me.” Luhan wanted to punch himself; he can’t just seem to say the magic sentences.

I like you

I love you

Do you feel the same?

He also never thought that the word ‘best friend’ would hurt like a .

            Little did he know, Park Bom shares the same pain.

 

 

                                                                                                                                 

 

 

Seunghoon groaned as soon as Park Bom starts blabbing about her feelings. The red haired girl have been crying for a week already after Luhan a.k.a her dearest love left.

But then again, she is also mourning by the fact that he called her ‘best friend’ once again.

“Can’ he see? I am so in love with him. He is too blind. And he is a self-proclaimed genius but he can’t even figure out my feeling for him.” Bom stomped her foot like a kid while scooping a big amount of mango-caramel ice cream.

“Then maybe you should make a move already, like tell him that you love him.” Seunghoon suggested, he just stared at his vanilla ice cream—he doesn’t have an appetite for any sweets as of the moment.

“I am a girl isn’t that a bit inappropriate if I will be the one who will confess first?”

“Nope, it is not inappropriate…I mean, nowadays girls do that because boys have been too insensitive.” Seunghoon said.

Bom let out a heavy sigh. “wow, you are downgrading your kind.”

Seunghoon shook his head. “Not at all, all I am saying is—if he is not saying anything, why don’t you give it a try and confess to him. Don’t think about the consequences right now and don’t come up with a lot of conclusions first. Let me tell you one thing, the way he is acting whenever we are together says something.”

“Shut up. I am afraid of what he will say back. And what are you trying to say, he is jealous? Well maybe, since he feels like my best friend will be you and not him.”

“You are ridiculous. Okay, that’s my suggestion, I can’t think of any other advice that I can give to you. And if ever he will reject you, just remember I am always here.” Seunghoon said with a smirk and a wink.

Bom threw a crumpled table napkin at him.

 

 

Park Bom is fuming.

She is staring at her phone and just wanted to destroy it (too bad she can’t because it is too precious and expensive) but she is gripping it tightly.

And why does she seem to be having World War III inside her mind and just by staring at her phone? Well, just a while ago she is soo excited to check some of her favorite singer’s Instagram update and maybe some new pictures from Luhan—and indeed there is!

A very handsome Luhan in his football jersey, he looks like he just finished a game and his smile is breathtaking as usual… everything is perfect, except the fact that he is with a girl.

And not only that, his arm is around the girl’s thin waist.

Talk about damn skinship.

And her blood boils the moment her eyes scans the description of the photo

            With pretty @ImYoona

Seunghoon is trying to calm her down with tons of foods.

“We don’t have classes tomorrow right?” Park Bom asked.

Seunghoon doesn’t know where the conversation will lead to but he nodded anyways.

“I am now of legal age right?”

Seunghoon nodded again.

“I have a car.”

Seunghoon felt like fainting, he can finally understand what Bom wanted to say.

“And my parents are on a vacation hundred miles away from here, and I can totally do what I want right now as long as you or anyone won’t tell them anything.” Bom said, and now she is looking straight at him—as if she is scanning his soul already.

“Bom….”

“I have to go to Luhan’s.” She firmly said with her fist raised up.

“I don’t th—”

“Hush now Seunghoon…. And you will come with me.”

“WHAT?”

 

 

 

Seunghoon felt like crying, thankfully his parents allowed him to come with Bom. Apparently his red haired friend pulled off some aegyo to his parents so that they will allow him to go to Luhan’s university that is hours away from their town.

“Are you sure you can drive?” Seunghoon asked, he is not so ready for some messy trip.

“I can and we take turns once I am tired.” She whispered and the latter nodded, Bom is feeling down already.

Seunghoon told her not to come up to any conclusions. Well, what if that girl is just a friend? A fan? But Bom won’t listen and she just really wanted to confront Luhan. For Seunghoon it doesn’t make sense at all since Luhan will be coming home two days from now but Bom won’t bulge.

She is really persistent on going to Luhan’s university.

After a couple of taking turn on driving they finally arrived at the prestigious university. Both of them are at awe once they saw the gigantic gate of the school.

“It looks perfect but don’t get me wrong I don’t want to study here.” Seunghoon said, eyeing the outside structure of the university. It is 6am and they have to wait for an hour and a half for the opening.

“Same here, too big for my liking.” Bom said.

They parked their car couple of blocks away from the university. Bom went to get something from the trunk while Seunghoon followed her, taking note of their surroundings in case they will spot a certain deer like boy.

“Here.” Bom said, giving her friend a blonde wig.

“What will I do with this?”

“Wear it.” She simply answered.

“No sis, no.” Seunghoon said shaking his head.

“We will spy on Luhan and look for the witch, we can’t let Luhan recognize us or else we will be both dead meat!” Bom thrilled, she got herself a black wig.

“Do you have like, short wig perharps?” Seunghoon sighed, knowing that Bom won’t let him get away from this.

She rummaged down on her duffel bag and smiled as soon as she saw a wig for males. Seunghoon accepted it, it is a red wig—not bad compared to that long blonde wig.

“Isn’t this a little conspicuous?” He asked.

“Nope.” Bom smiled and gave him a t-shirt. “Change, we need to look fresh and to blend in.”

They found a fast food chain near the place and they decided to eat first and change in there.

Seunghoon looks like an idol and Bom is busy taking pictures of him, while she is looking casual in jeans and a t-shirt. She looks younger with the black wig, and Seunghoon can’t help but to smile.

“Their burger is awesome.” Seunghoon mused.

Bom was about to say something when a group of males entered the place, her eyes went wide as she caught glimpse of a certain familiar boy.

No other than Luhan.

Seunghoon saw the panic strike on Bom’s face. He followed her gaze and landed on the newly arrived people already ordering on the counter.

His eyes went wide and he ordered Bom to duck down.

They immediately grabbed their eye glasses and mask.

They watched as Luhan order his food, he is talking and laughing with the people around them. They picked a long table, they’re six in total. Bom assumed that this could be Luhan’s friends in university, her heart swells whenever he will laugh and would playfully punch his friends.

Since they are only few people eating in the restaurant, and the place is small they can hear the noise Luhan and his friends are making.

And to add up, they’re only 2 tables away from them.

“We have practice later, then its vacation already.” One of Luhan’s companions said.

“There would be a party at Yoona’s place tonight, we should go.”

“Yes, and Luhan I bet you will be the VIP there.” The way the other teased Luhan, Bom could feel that something is really fishy with that Yoona.

Yoona? The girl from Luhan’s IG!

“Nah, I should get ready I will leave tomorrow. I need to go back home.” Luhan said.

Bom smile and nodded her head.

“Bummer. You should experience college parties! And come on, Yoona is beautiful how can you say no to her invitation? It is her birthday party; she is your friend right?”

Bom could see that Luhan nodded his head as an answer.

“Okay, I will go just for a while.” The others roared.

Bom clenched her teeth while Seunghoon held her arm in case she will run straight to Luhan and whack his head.

“But I guess I need to get her something first, I mean it is her birthday after all.” Luhan shrugged his shoulder.

Bom’s jaw fell on the ground. What the?

She hastily stood up, ready to pounce on Luhan and hit him. Seunghoon shrieked and tried to stop her resulting for him to fall on the floor tugging Bom with him.

“Ouch.” Both of them hissed.

And they just got the attention of everyone in the restaurant.

She stood up quikly, fixing herself and she is thanking all the saints in heaven that her wig didn’t fall. Seunghoon is wimping, and he held on the table to help himself from the floor. And from the corner of his eyes he saw Luhan staring at them.

.

And to make things worse, Luhan stood up from his sit and slowly walked towards them.

Park Bom and Seunghoon felt like digging the ground and hide there.

The two looked at each other eyes saying ‘we are soooo gonna die right now’

They closed their eyes, waiting for that scolding from Luhan

….but it never came.

And instead; “Are you both alright?”

Bom opened her eyes, and Luhan is staring at her.

She gulped, and nod as an answer. She can’t speak, once she speaks it is game over. They are just lucky enough that even though Luhan is staring at them already he can’t seem to recognize them which is good.

Seunghoon nudged her, gesturing that it is time to make their exit.

Good thing they are wearing mask, maybe that’s why Luhan doesn’t recognize them.

Both bowed slightly towards Luhan’s direction, while the latter’s friends are also staring at them.

They were about to make a smooth turn towards the door when Luhan caught up with them.

“Miss…you forgot your pouch.”

Seunghoon is the one who get the pouch from Luhan’s waiting hands.

“Wait…wait, are you two new here? Have we met before?” Luhan asked, he tilted his head as he is trying to comprehend where he saw the two persons wearing a mask and big eye glasses.

Seunghoon and Bom shook their head frantically.

“Okay…” And Luhan frowned as he watched the two ran away from him.

He turned to his friends, raising his shoulder a little.

“Weird.” He said.

 

 

 

“That was sooo close. I think I lost 20 years from my life span.” Seunghoon said, hands placed in front of his left chest.

“I thought we are doomed.” Bom replied, and suddenly she felt like laughing. She wonders how pathetic they looked like a while ago.

“You better pay me after this.”

Bom laughs. “Sure sure, I’ll pay for your dance studio entrance for the whole week.”

Seunghoon raised his thumb.

“Now what.” He asked, they went inside their car just to catch their breaths first.

“University is open already; we go inside and search for that Yoona.”

“How?”

“I already called someone, another friend of mine who is also studying here.” Bom said while typing something on her phone.

“Okay…so we go inside, you think they’ll let us in?”

“We will say that we will just be up for some administration.”

And minutes later, a knock on the car’s window startled both of them.

Bom smiled, she opened the back seat door for the new comer.

“I swear you will have my head chopped off by Luhan hyung.” Was the male’s first words as soon as he settled himself on the back seat.

“Do not worry about that, by the way Jongin meet my friend Seunghoon. Seunghoon this is our insider Jongin.” Bom said, the two boys shook’s each other’s hand.

The tan male, Kim Jongin is also studying in the same university with Luhan—they are both football varsity.

“Luhan will have his first class at 8 am and Yoona will also be there.” Jongin said.

“You know this Yoona girl?” Bom asked.

“Yes, first year representative, daughter of a well-known journalist and chef. University sweetheart, kind, smart, pretty and just perfect.”

“I’ll tell that to Minzy.”

“What the?”

“Hey hey…” Seunghoon tried to stop the two.

“I am trying to help you here even though after this I know Luhan will beat the out of me, and I am just merely answering you question!” Jongin defended, Bom just raised her hands in defeat.

“Is she uhm… y’ know, Luhan’s girlfriend or what?” Bom bit her lips.

Jongin smirked. “Kinda?”

“WHAT?” Both Bom and Seunghoon shouted.

“What do you mean?” Bom could feel a sob forming on ; god knows how she doesn’t want to cry now.

“Oh my, I am just joking.” Jongin immediately said as he saw how Bom is about to cry already.

A smack.

“It’s not funny!” Bom is now wailing.

“She is just a friend and well… she actually confessed to him a week ago but he respectfully turned her down. So now, they are good friends—only. Luhan shared this to me by the way, those are the only things he said to me about Yoona. And Luhan said he already have someone in mind.” Jongin said.

Bom grabbed Jongin’s hands. “Tell me, do you know who this certain someone is?”

The tan male winced at his friend’s tone, the way she emphasized the ‘someone’ part is really terrifying. No one wants Bominator to appear.

“I don’t know!” Jongin pry his hand out of Bom’s.

But on the inside, he is laughing like a maniac. Why this two does is such an idiot.

And there is Seunghoon, sporting a knowing smirk. He caught Jongin’s eye, and as if they have powers—they immediately understood what both of them are thinking.

 

 

 

Bom and Seunghoon moved as if they belonged in the crowd, all thanks to Kim Jongin—they were able to enter the university without any conflicts. How did Jongin managed to sneak them inside? Who knows, Bom doesn’t even want to know anymore.

“So, we will sit here while waiting for him?” Seunghoon asked, making himself comfortable on the ground, few meters away from Luhan’s room.

Jongin nodded. “I have a class now, so text me if something unexpected happens.”

Seunghoon and Bom prayed that they won’t have to text Jongin, but they smiled nonetheless. Jongin left with a small wave, he is also cautious of his surroundings, in case Luhan is already around.

After an hour, the students started going out of the room. Seunghoon shook Bom’s head which was placed on his shoulder since the latter has fallen asleep already while waiting. The red haired gilr (who is wearing a black wig) jumped from the floor and she spotted immediately her handsome Luhan walking gracefully on the hallway with a pile of seems to be notebooks on his hands.

But there’s more.

He is walking with no other than Yoona. Oh how Bom can forget her face? It is imprinted on her mind, and will never be erased.

Seunghoon gulped as he watched his friend follow Luhan and the girl.

It’s going down.

 

 

 

They followed the two until they arrived at the open field where students are trying to savor the sun. Luhan went to his friends who are sitting on the grass, while Bom and Seunghoon decided to sit not far away from the group. The red haired girl watched as Luhan ate his sandwich and laughs at whatever Yoona said.

Seunghoon gulped: It is really going down.

 

Seunghoon came to a conclusion that miracles do exist—why... because it so happens that Bom could actually control herself from launching towards Luhan’s group. But the latter just gritted her teeth, trying to eat the banana chips they bought from the university’s cafeteria.

The two stalkers lost count of the time, Luhan is now playing football while Yoona is cheering for him. Bom, as to what Seunghoon could see is already on the verge of melting on the spot because of anger.

Luhan would glance at Yoona and give her thumbs up while kicking the soccer ball with expertise.

“I don’t think I can do this anymore.” Bom said under her breathe.

Seunghoon frowned and tried to stop Bom from getting up and leaving the place.

And Bam.

A ball had done it.

Bom fell face flat on the ground and she felt a stinging pain on the back of her head.

“Oh my!” Seunghoon almost shouted, he run towards his friend and tried to help her.

“WHAT THE?” Bom shrieked, she is so ready to beat the hell out of the man who kicked the ball.

“BOM?” A loud voice called out. A too familiar voice.

Seunghoon and Bom felt like running. The red haired girl forgot the pain that was caused by the ball, now all she can think is how the heck they will slip on this one.

The two guilty people turned around and saw Luhan staring at them.

From the corner of Bom’s eyes, she saw her black wig on the ground.

Ooops, .

 

 

 

 

“I can’t believe you did it.” Luhan said, voice deeper than usual and Bom is sure she is in trouble.

“Well… you see… uhmmm.”

“And you! Kim Jongin! You helped them?” Luhan asked, glaring at the front mirror of his car.

The said male sulked on the back sit of the car, he is intelligent enough not to say anything back at the fuming deer.

“Hey, Luhan… don’t be like that.” Seunghoon interrupted. And he came to a conclusion that it is a bad idea to say something as of the moment.

“Don’t call me by name, I am older than you and I am not your friend.” Luhan replied, voice full of venom.

Bom gulped, she never realized that Luhan can be mean.

Seunghoon raised his hands in defeat and nudged Jongin. The tan male shook his head.

“Man no, hell nahhh.” Jongin whined.

“We are so dead.” Seunghoon whispered.

“QUIET!” Luhan shouted.

The two males covered their mouths, while Bom pouted like a child scolded by her parents.

 

 

 

 

After dropping Seunghoon and Jongin on their respective houses, Luhan drove towards the park of their village.

“Just what are you thinking?” Luhan asked, he seems to be calmer now for Bom.

“I just had to see you, that’s all.” The red haired girl answered.

“You are also the one on the restaurant right? What’s with the entire wig and shades?”

“Uhmmm…”

“Please, don’t tell me you and Seunghoon are stalking me.” Luhan narrowed his eyes towards his friend.

Bom’s silence confirmed his guess. He shook his head and massaged his temple; he doesn’t know the things running on Bom’s mind. The moment he saw Bom on the university, he seems to blank out. He doesn’t know if he should be happy or what, then he saw Seunghoon—whom he didn’t recognize first because of the red wig, and all he can think of is the two are up to no good.

“We will not leave until you tell me the real lesson what you came to stalk me on my university today.” Luhan said in a firm tone. He is tired, he has to skip his last class just to send Bom, Seunghoon home…he also grabbed Jongin to join them since he is sure his best friend is also an accomplice.

Minutes passed and Bom tried to focus on something else, there’s no way she will tell the real reason why she decided to go Mission Impossible in Luhan’s university.

Nope.

She glanced sideways and saw Luhan staring directly at the front staring at nothingness. He seems to be really serious and she almost lets out a loud groan.

Waiting will never be her thing.

“UGH! OKAY OKAY! I SAW YOUR IG UPDATE WITH YOONA AND I JUST DON’T KNOW I AM SO JEALOUS BECAUSE I LIKE YOU SINCE WHO KNOWS WHEN AND SEEING THAT PICTURE IT’S JUST….IT’S JUST….” She felt wetness on her cheeks and with that she almost stumbles out of the car, taking a deep breath as soon as he felt the cold but fresh wind.

She is already crying and Luhan looked at her, mouth agape.

“What…”

I like you

I like you

….since who knows when.

Luhan doesn’t know if he is just imagining things. “You like me?” he asked in disbelief as soon as he followed her out of the car. He can already feel the warm feeling spreading all over his body and all he wants to do is to hop around like a child.

Bom stomped her feet and covered her face while tears finally found its way out of her eyes. The latter was snapped out of his reverie the moment he saw the glistening cheeks of his dearest Bom.

“Hey…hey, why are you crying?” Luhan nudged Bom’s elbows.

“I don’t know why I am crying! I don’t know why I want to punch your face right now. I just don’t know what to do!” Bom said out of frustration and shame—thinking that Luhan will now go away from her after her impromptu confession.

Luhan chuckled. “Would it make you better if I let you punch me?”

Bom shook her head.

“Well then, would it make you better if I tell you; I like you too?

The red haired stopped breathing for a while. She can feel everything around her turned into a slow motion.

“W—what?” She whispered, her trembling hands fell on her side while her eyes doubled its size—looking at Luhan as if she is trying to find some evidence that what she just heard from the male is a joke.

So, the one Jongin is pertaining to…is it me?

“I am sorry I am not manly enough as what I claimed to be, I wasn’t able to confess to you sooner. But how can I? I mean, you are always with that Lee Seunghoon.”

Silence.

Awkward Silence.

And Bom decided to be brave.

She won’t let this pass.

If Luhan won’t do it, then SHE WILL.

So without thinking anything else, she took a deep breath and grabbed Luhan’s nape—crushing he plump lips on Luhan’s soft one.

The doe eyed boy can feel his heart jumping out of his throat, it took him a couple of seconds before he finally realized that Bom is kissing him.

He just let his instincts rule over him, he likes Park Bom—his childhood friend. The one who will nag the life out of him just so they can watch cartoons together, the one who will always drag him to the café just to eat her favorite cinnamon rolls, the only one who will choose food over expensive jewelries, the girl who loves moomin as if it is her child.

The girl who waits for him to act up.

The only girl who understands him.

Park Bom.

And with that, he smiled against Bom’s lips—encircling his arms around her waist.

 

 

 

“For your information, Yoona is just a friend. I already declined her feelings for me, and we settled to being friends…that’s all.” Luhan said as soon as they regained their composure.

Bom hummed, still in daze after their make-out.

“And Seunghoon is also just my friend.”

Luhan smiled.

“You are jealous.” Bom said with a teasing tone.

“Of course I am jealous…because I like you.”

Bom laughed, but she won’t deny that she is smitten over Luhan’s words. The guy can be romantic.

“You are jealous.” Luhan threw back with a smirk.

“Of course, I like you—that’s why I’m jealous.” Bom said with a matter of fact and a sly smile—she just copied almost what Luhan said to her a while ago.

Luhan laughed.

And Bom swear that it is just the most beautiful sight she could see.

 

 

 

 

Seunghoon gagged at the sight in front of him.

Well, how can he not? When it is Bom and Luhan pulling the greatest—grandest fluffy PDA of all! The red haired girl is giggling like a child while helping the deer like boy with his strawberry ice cream!

“Guys please please please not in front of me! I thought we decided to have some ‘squad’ time, not a date.” Seunghoon said while throwing his hands up in the air.

Luhan scoffed. “You can leave if you want.”

Slap.

“OUCH!”

Seunghoon rolled his eyes, one minute, the couple is all lovey-dovey; then the next thing is, they are arguing.

“Don’t say that to hoonie! He should not be the one to leave here since he knows this place first. Come on Lu, let’s go somewhere else.” Bom said with a cheeky smile—wiping the invisible dirt on her boyfriend’s flawless cheek.

Seunghoon’s eyes widens.

“WOW! Very nice of the two of you taking turns on making fun of me. Okay, okay—I’ll leave!”

“Bye!”  the couple laughed.

Seunghoon shook his head, but he knows that the two are just joking. It seems like whenever Bom and Luhan is tired of acting silly with each other—the two teams up to create team ruin Seunghoon’s sanity.

“Do you want something else my Princess?” Luhan asked to Bom.

“I want cinnamon rolls, my dearest Knight!”

“Okay, hey servant—get the Princess the best cinnamon rolls.” Luhan ordered to Seunghoon.

“I hate you both to the core of my bones.”

He stood up, he is only doing it now since it is his turn to buy snack. For some reason the three of them decided to create a schedule of who will buy snack. Luhan and Bom’s turn was done.

While waiting for his turn, he gazed over the two laughing people—his two dearest friends.

Yes, he is attracted to Bom…but that was before and he is done and has moved on. Now, he is glad that he is one of her friends.

He is genuinely happy that Bom and Luhan are finally together.

“What is your order, Sir?” A soothing voice asked that pulled him out of his trance. Sienghoon turned his attention on the cashier and saw a long haired girl with button nose, a smile plastered on her face making her look like an angel that fell from the sky.

Seunghoon, being the GREAT SEUNGHOON (as what he says) immediately glanced over the staff’s name plate.

Jisoo.

“Cinnamon rolls please, and maybe some wonderful coffee together later.” Seunghoon said, showing off his dazzling smile.

 

 

 

Bom laughed as she saw Seunghoon flirting with the staff on the cashier, Luhan just shook his head in amazement.

And when he looked at his side, seeing Bom smilling—he can feel that world stopped revolving, as cheesy as it seems, but that’s how it is.

He realized he might not just like Park Bom after all…

He loves her already.

And he just can’t wait to make her his Queen, maybe upgrade himself to the ‘King’ level.

“What? You want me to be your Queen, did you just indirectly proposed to me?” Bom gasped.

Luhan, not knowing he said his thoughts out loud just lowered his head on the table in shame.

Bom laughed. “I’m just joking, but maybe soon neh?”

Luhan smiled and nodded, finally having the courage to look up and give Bom a gentle kiss on the forehead.

“I love you.” He whispered, and he doesn’t need to hear anything from his lover for he knows her response already.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note.

Hello! Okay, so here you go~ LuBom is such a cute crack ship. They are just too adorable. 

Anyways, if there is any typo-maybe I'll edit those later on but as of the moment I'm emo-ing because of KaiStal. (Hey, i don't hate them nor particulary like 'em) Anyways, I will take this moment to tell you guys, those who have been following my KaiMinzy stories, NOPE I WON'T BE LEAVING THEM okay! But for now, expect some angst because why not? LMAO.

 

I wish you enjoy this one shot (who knows, maybe if i gathered some feels i will add some bonus fluffy chapter) 

And guys, a comment would mean the world to me, in your comment I find Strenght and Inspiration.

Love you guys~