Cinderella/Ariel

Our Fairy Tales

Should I? Should I not? Should I? Should..

"Bae Suji!"

I snapped from my daydream, forcing me to face my-not-so-happy-professor.

"Y-y-yes...?"

"So, what's the answer to my question?" He grinned, a devilish one.

"Pardon? W-what question?" I was dumbfounded.

When on earth he's asking me a question? His grin fanished.

"OUT!"

This was the third time I got kicked out from class. Sigh. It's his fault, he ruined my life. This should come to an end.

==

I bit my lip nervously, waiting for someone never be this heart-thumping The door opened, revealing the one and only, Oh Sehun.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"No no no, I just want to tell you something"

"What is it?" I took a deep breath, in out, in out, slowly.

"I like you" Finally, the words came out from my mouth, I look everywhere but his eyes.

"I just don't want to be a Cinderella who only waits for her prince charming and do nothing. Instead I want to be like Ariel who's willing to fight" I continued. Never once in my life time I spoke that fast. My gaze glued on the floor, hands clamped together, cheeks look like tomatoes.

"You're aware that Ariel did lose the fight right? I heard she killed herself after that."

I froze. My breath hitched. Did he just reject me?

I went blank, but still managed to answer "Y-y-yesss..."

"It's okay though, isn't every tale suppose to has their own ending?"

With his remark, I looked up only to saw his smiling face. His arms wide open. Not wasting any times I ran to him.

"I like you too."

===

 

Hello!!! it"s been a long time! I'm sorry I got caught up with life lol. My exams were done but my suffering haven't :(((((

Anyway Happy Eid Mubarak for all moeslem around the world, may Allah forgive our mistakes! :))))))