Don't love me 1/2

Lonely love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's almost dawn at Dongdaemun June and Jinhwan is on their home more like Jinhwan's apartment after school. Jinhwan is on his final year and Junhoe is in the middle. 

The streets are so crowded like always just like the petite boy like, more like he likes everything he never forget to smile his brains is full of optimistic everything he see is beautiful on their way.

Those beautiful mind that trapped Junhoe to stay beside him, he really loves this man even he knows it's weird but do you really think he can stop the feeling ?.

He's falling into the feeling now. It's love

"June"

"Hm what's now"

"Aren't the sky is too pretty right now the combination of colors?" He ask Junhoe with faithful in his eyes to the sky

"Are they ? They looks the same like yesterday" he said without looking it

"Tch you need appreciate everything you had what you see and what you don't see"

"Okay mother marry" say Junhoe and Jinhwan just let go a sigh

"You maybe will not going to see a sky this beautiful next time"

"So ?"

"Whatever don't do anything just walk and shut up don't talk to me" Jinhwan pissed off makes Junhoe slightly laugh he's actually satisfied cause the petite boy looks so cute right now he's puffing his cheek pouting his lips how come he can be tired to piss him everyday ?

"I don't need to see this sky just because I can't see it like this next time"

"Why ?"

"Cause I can seesomething more beautiful than that everytime"

"Woah what is it ? I'm so curious?" They walk to the bus stop Jinhwan sit and prepare his earphone

"Really ?" Ask Junhoe carefully

"Ha. No I'm not I know the answer it's yourself in the miror"

"Well "

"I know I'm right I always right, I'm tired the bus is coming I don't wanna hear anything from you I'm going to sleep and pretend you're not beside me"

"What if we trough your places"

"Then wake me up pabo"

"How ? you said don't want to hear anything from me. Pabo" they found sit at the back of the bus, Jinhwan sit besides window and Junhoe.

"Just pinch my cheek I'll sure wake up" just that jinhwan put his head to the window in minutes his breath become calmer with the earphone in his ears.

June checking if the older is already sleep or not and he sleept then Junhoe look at the sky behind Jinhwan full of aesthetics he takes his digital camera take few pictures of it he satisfied with those pictures.

"You got good eyes the sky is really beautiful but you're more than that and I can see you everytime" he softly put his hand on Jinhwan cheek gently wipe it.

"I must stop the feeling don't I ?" Junhoe looking at Jinhwan with love in his eyes his heart and mind race on their owns "I just don't want to love"

"I'll get lost on you, cause that I don't love"

Just then they almost arrived to apartments area from gently rub Jinhwan cheek then he pinched it hard and successfully made the older boy woke up and also having red marks in his left cheek.

"You're lucky you're tall as cause if you're just 2 inches above me I'll sure hit your head with my own hand" 

"Nah you're already have hit on me" Junhoe give a wink to the petite boy makes him blush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter