Morning Messages

THE STORY OF US.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Every sunrise gives me a new day to love you~"

 

HYUNGSIK POV:

 

After the accident, Ryeowook's mom requested to be with Ryeowook for a week. She insisted to bring Ryeowook back to Incheon, and of course, I do not have the right to say no even though I hate the thought of not having Ryeowook beside me - for one whole week.

 

One. Two.

Six days passed.

 

Tomorrow night, I'm going to see Ryeowook again. I can't believe I survived one week without him next to me. Maybe that's what love can do to a person -- that if you love him enough, you won't be afraid of the distance because he stays in your heart, always.

 

Or maybe I have the wrong notion of love? I'd be very honest... Love is something I feel only for Ryeowook. He is my first. And definitely my last. I'm more than sure that no one can replace him in my heart.

 

I dont want to love any other person in this world except for Kim Ryeowook.

 

 

I woke up earlier than expected the next day.

The first thing I did was to send a morning message to my boyfriend. (Until now, after being together for 2 years, I still get butterflies whenever I think of Ryeowook being my boyfriend. I'm wondering if I should already upgrade our status. Fiancee sounds wonderful, isnt it? I should plan about this as early as today....)

 

I opened my sms and began typing my message.

 

To: My love.

From: Hyungsik

 

Every sunrise gives me a new day to love you~ Good morning, sweetheart. I hope you had a nice sleep!

Let this day be a great day~~

Message me back. I miss you!

*SENT*

 

I waited for almost 1 hour but no reply came.. maybe he is still asleep?

I looked at the clock and it says 5AM. Still so early to be awake. I guess I woke up really early today.

 

I cant go back to sleep so I decided to flood my boyfriend with random messages. Just for fun.

When I was still courting him, I always do this -- every single day. And he said he likes it.

Let's see if my messages still have that effect on him.

 

I typed again the following messages and sent them one after the other.

TEXT MESSAGES

[1] To: My love.

From: Hyungsik

 

Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for..

Rise and shine, babe~~~^^

*SENT*

[2] To: My love.

From: Hyungsik

 

I just woke up an hour ago..

But you already invaded my mind! :')

*SENT*

[3] To: My love.

From

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter