..First Love

One-Sided..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can you believe? It's already 10 years since the last time I saw you.
It's been 10 years since I gave you my confession, a love letter that is my heart.
And it's been 10 years since you gave me nothing but rejection in return of my love for you.

I was so silly and young back then loving you with all my might.
Without knowing that you would broke- no, crushed my heart into pieces.
It hurts, it hurts so much, so hurt that it's not healed even after 10 years has passed.

It was happen back then in my younger days..
I was just an ordinary 16 year old Yoo Youngjae who was lucky enough to get accepted into your school.
And you were the almighty Jung Daehyun, the head of student council that everybody loves.
You were 2 years my senior and I've had a crush on you since middle school.
but you've had a girlfriend, she was the most beautiful girl in our school.
I could only see you from distance, loved you secretly, stalked you and watched your every move.
But I was pretty happy, at least I could see you everyday, though I could only hold you in my dreams.
I memorised the way you laugh, the way you talk, and the way you walk by heart.
I really loved your smile, though it's not for me, never was for me.
I wish I was your girlfriend, she's so lucky to have you all to herself.
But she's stupid to broke up with you, cheating on you with your brother.
It pained me to see you get hurt by her.
It hurts me real bad when you shed tears for her.
No. Please don't cry. She doesn't deserve you. She's not worth your tears.

Now that you no longer had a girlfriend, I thought that I might have a chance to be with you.
So I wrote you an ode, put it on your locker secretly, and wait for you to open my letter.
I was watching you fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter