Final

Warm Sheets and Inked Skin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This little one-shot is to celebrate my Infinite bias, dancing machine Hoya, and for the love of my otp, I wrote something down. This is my first time trying 1st POV with Infinite so I hope it's not too weird. Enjoy !

 

Woohyun’s POV

I was like in a bubble. I felt comfortable, warm and secure, a heavenly feeling. Softness of the sheets around me, warmth of the body curled against my back and secure thanks to an arm wrapped possessively around my waist. Everything felt perfect. Even if my body was tired to the core as a reminder of our previous activities, the pain was not enough to disturb my peaceful sleep. But someone did.

I stirred in my sleep as I felt an arm moving and a hand briefly my tigh before removing itself from me. The body detached itself from me, and I heard the faint sound of rustling sheets. I let out a whine, disturbed by the sudden burst of my perfect bubble. Waking up slowly, I rolled to the other side of the bed, my hand fumbling blindly as I kept my eyes closed.

As soon as I felt a warm skin under my fingertips, I rubbed my palm against it, trying to gain its owner’s attention. I heard another rustling sheets noise, sign that the person turned around. Was he trying to get off the bed ? I frowned, not pleased with that conclusion, until a low chuckle drove my disturbing thoughts away. I felt him leaning toward me, then a finger rubbing between my eyebrows to erase my frown. I guessed he was close since I could feel his breath on my face. I eventually opened my eyes, immediately meeting his own, sparkling as usual, enveloping me in a loving gaze.

“Morning.” he whispered with his husky morning voice, which I find incredibly y.

“Morning.” I replied in the same hushed tone, tugging on his arm to have him lean closer to kiss since I am too lazy to straighten myself.

He understood me in a blink of an eye and complied graciously, his eyes twinkling with satisfaction. Our lips met in a deep, tender kiss. We enjoyed the feel and taste of each other, taking our sweet time. It was nothing like the urgent, heated ones we exchanged hours earlier, but it felt as good and right. Maybe even better.

“Come back to bed.” I whimpered as I tilted my head, tugging his shirt in an attempt to pull him closer.

I felt his hand resting on my cheek as he gently broke our kiss, leaving a last, chaste one of my lips.

“You should go back to sleep.” He told me. “It’s still early and you don’t have any schedule today. You should take advantage of it.”

“You know I can’t sleep without you.” I pouted, starting to straighten myself up to show my discontent. “Let’s relax some more.” I said, clinging on his neck. “You owe me that after the night you gave me.” I added with a smirk.

He blushed, cheeks tinted pink as he cleared his throat, looking away due to embarrassment. Hard to believe that this manly, passionate lover –who is a beast in bed, let me tell you– can turn into a shy guy at the mention of out of context. It’s in moments like this I realise he is, after all, my dongsaeng.

“You have your share of responsibility, for last night.” He said, still flushed.

“I know.” I said, my index tracing arabesques upon his collarbone as my head rested on his shoulder. “And I’ll do it all over again, if you stay.” I whispered in his ear before nipping on his earlobe. I know it’s a huge turn on for him, to have me act like a little kitten.

“That’s extremely tempting, but I have a shoot this morning for my new movie. I can’t afford to be late.”

Crap ! I forgot about it ! Of course, I shouldn’t have. Despite our already busy schedule due to Infinite comeback, Hoya accepted a role in a soon-to-be-released movie. That’s why we barely have time for one another recently. I’m not complaining. I know how much he enjoys acting and I wish the best for him, but I admit that sometimes, the idea of kidnapping then sequestrate him on a deserted island sounds less criminal than appealing.

“Howonie…” I used my cute little voice, a bit muffled by the fact my face is hidden in the crook of his neck. “Just hold me… Just a little bit longer…”

I know from his facial expression that he’ll give in. After sighing deeply, he laid on his side next to me, a hand on my hip.

“You should go back sleep.” He coaxed me.

“Hum hum…” I hummed positively, wrapping my arms around him and nuzzling in his chest.

We stayed a moment like this, and the warmth I felt in his embrace made my heart swell in happiness. I was about to dream again, enveloped i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter