Chapter 2: Faking It

PREJUDICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Hyun adjusted his tie and took his briefcase. His father is too busy to check up on the Department Store so he was made to replace him. He wasn't able to sleep a wink the night before. He was too busy managing the hotel from his room.

He poured himself a cup of coffee and sighed as the caffeine started doing its work. "Hey big brother!" Ji Hyeon said as she entered the kitchen. "What do you want?" He said in a grumpy way. "What happened to you?" She said with one eyebrow raised. "Not being to sleep. That's what happened to me. I still have to go to work also." He placed the cup inside the dishwasher and closed it.

"Do you mind if I bring some friends along with me? You know I'm supposed to be there. I don't want to be lonely." She made puppy eyes and she knew he hated that expression. He only agrees to make her stop it. He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine come on."

They went inside the car and she told the driver to stop in front of 'The Pier'. She stood up and went inside. Seung Hyun took this advantage and checked inside his pocket and felt a pill there. "Will we be passing through a tunnel?"

"Yes sir. I'm sorry. It's to avoid traffic." Seung Hyun nodded and sat back down. He looked outside and saw his classmate Lee Chaerin walking towards the car. "Great. The one who hates me will be in the same car as me. Don't let them know about your condition Seung Hyun."

"Inside. Come on. I don't want my dear brother being late for work." Ji Yeon said to them. He glared at her and she just smirked. She entered and sat beside her brother and closed the door. "Let's go. By the way, Seung Hyun. Do you think we can get a discount if we are going to buy things or just have it for free?" Ji Hyeon asked him.

"Mother and Father will be furious I don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter