Final

Sketch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin can't draw. He can't even sing nor dance neither. And he's an artist's son. Maybe his talent is like his dad's- a business man, he believes that because he loves math, those numbers and symbols.

Hanbin doesn't know why his best friend- Jinhwan loves drawing. He draws everywhere, in his books, on the table, on the wall, on the window,... He drew too much that the teacher banned him from touching crayons. But you know that feeling, when you are forced to stop doing what you like and you keep being rebellious secretly. Jinhwan just loves it, that doesn't mean he is good at it. Hanbin thinks so too because Jinhwan always draw cartoons characters, there's no art in those flying fish and puppy mermaids.

"Jinhwan ah, count from one to forty. Let's play hide and seek." Hanbin smiled.

"But why forty, why not ten?" Jinhwan turned around to face his best friend's face.

"Just do it, okay?" Hanbin raised his eyebrows.

"Here I go." Jinhwan closed his eyes, started counting. He chuckled a little bit when he hear Hanbin's footsteps.

"Thirty nine, forty..." Jinhwan opened his eyes. He ran around the park. After finding for fifteen minutes, he started to feel the thirst burning in his throat He returned to the tree he where he counted at first. A red envelop was lying on the ground.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you soon, my parents divorced. That's why I'm moving to the U.S.A with my mom. I didn't have enough guts to tell you, I'm sorry. By the time you're reading this, maybe I'm at the airport. Please take care of yourself.
Hanbin."

Hanbin is always like that... like a fool.
________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter