2/2

Silver

Two weeks have passed and Chanwoo finally let Hanbin take him out on a date.

By this time Hanbin had already explained everything to Chanwoo.

Chanwoo was pissed off once realizing why Hanbin was bullying him but he believed in giving people a second chance.

So here he was, giving Hanbin a second chance.

They sat across each other in a little secluded area of a restaurant Chanwoo had picked out.

It was one of Chanwoo's favorites.

They ordered their food and sat quietly waiting for there food to arrive.

After a few minutes Hanbin broke the silence.

"I just wanna thank you again, for giving me a second chance." Hanbin spoke in a sincere voice Chanwoo looked up to meet his eyes but dropped them back down to his hands which were resting on the table. He sighed.

"Your my soulmate… it's not like I had much of a choice…"

Hanbin looked at the disappointed look on Chanwoo's face. It really tugged at his heart strings.

"I'm sorry Chanwoo, how many times do I have to say it." subtle anger rising in his voice.

Chanwoo huffed and rolled his eyes. Which only worsened Hanbin's mood.

Chanwoo studied Hanbin's face as the older struggled to come up with something else to say.

A small smirk rose from the younger spiking a eyebrow raise from Hanbin.

Their food arrived just in that moment.

Chanwoo's face lite up which erased Hanbin's thought process and looked down to his plate as well.

The aroma was amazing. The food looked just as good.

Both boys greedily picked up their chopsticks and begun picking at their plates.

They ate there food in silence enjoying their meal.

It wasn't long before both boys had finished everything on the table.

"So can I walk you home tonight?" His head tilting to the side as he finished asking his question.

Chanwoo only nodded in agreement.

Hanbin paid for their meal and they walked out.

As they walked toward Chanwoo's home, Chanwoo cleared up his throat to ask Hanbin a question.

"So how long have you and Bobby been friends?"

Hanbin flinched at the sound of Bobby's name coming out of the younger. He look towards Chanwoo face but couldn't really read it that well since it was night time.

"Since we were kids." He put it simply.

Chanwoo stayed quite for awhile then asked another question.

"He sure knows how to play basketball."

Hanbin's face hardened as replied back in a hum.

"Does he work out also? Because there's no way he got that ripped only by playing basketball."

By this time Hanbin was glaring up at the taller boy.

Bobby. Bobby. All this kid was asking about was mother ing Bobby.

Hanbin could feel his face burn with jealousy and anger.

"I guess" Hanbin bitterly bit his bottom lip.

"God," Chanwoo let out a loud sigh. "Bobby is so awesome."

Hanbin finally snapped.

"WELL JUST GO OUT WITH HIM THEN."

Hanbin was about to run off before he felt long arms wrap around him from behind.

A loud laugher booming near his ear, causing them to flush red.

It took a minute or two for Hanbin to calm down to realized Chanwoo was messing with him.

He turned around to look up at the tall boy huffing with embarrassment.

"Was this your revenge?" Hanbin asked.

"Sorry but yes."

"Well I guess we are even now."

A smile spread across Chanwoo's face.

"I dunno man seeing you blow up was kinda fun."

Hanbin frowned.

He opened his mouth to say something but instead of saying anything his was greeted by Chanwoo's plump lips.

Hanbin only hitched in surprise.

"I can accept this as my reward. Now we are even."

Chanwoo grabbed Hanbin's hand as they walked down the street to Chanwoo's house.