Chap-1

My Boyfriend Secret Identity (The Secret Heir)

 

 

 

 

 

AOM's POV

AOM WAKE UP!!!!! this are always the words that I hear every morning it's like my mom has been my alarm clock since my last year of high school but today everything will he different you wanna know why???... Because today my life will change, today is my first year of being a college student and of course before I start my first day of college life I must undergo of mom's words of advice. 'Aom come down now and have your breakfast before you go to school and after you are done I want to have a word you' ...see like what I have told you. After 25 minutes I went down to have my breakfast and prepare my my ears for mom's word while I was eating my breakfast mom started her word of advice while I was listening I remember to look on my watch then I saw time was already 7:40 because I don't want also to hear moms long words of advice so upon looking at my wrist watch I immediately stand up and kiss mom on her cheeks and grab my bag 'Mom I'd love to hear more of your words of advice but I have to go because I don't want to be late on the first day of school, see you again when I get back home, bye mom.' So I bid my goodbye to mom and went at the garage to grab my bike today Idecided to ride on my bike I don't want to ride my car because I miss riding my bike so as I hop on my bike and went off to school.......while I was riding on my bicycle I saw my favorite cafe the one I use to go hang with my friends and speaking of friends I wonder where are my friends right now....I better grab sone tea before I go to school. So I did stop for a while and went to cafe and when I entered the cafe and ordered at the counter there was a guy back facing me so I call out his name to now that there is a costumer waiting to order. "Excuse me sir?" Then he turn slowly to face me with a full smile and with that face I was momentarily froze by his charm............................................ "Yes ma'am I'm very sorry may I take your order? There's no response from me... "Uhmmmmm miss may I take your order?" Then he wave his hand infront of face but still no responce so what he did is he grab my right shoulder and that time I came to my sense and I saw him smile and giggle. "Uhmmm I'm very sorry, can I have a some tea?" "Okay ma'am that would be 3 dollars" "okay here" and I handed him the money. After waiting for 8 minutes the guy came back with my tea "Ma'am here's your tea enjoy maam." I grab the cup of tea and when I was near my way out the door I took a sip of the tea I bought and with that one sip wow it brings me a soothing taste to relax its like my whole body becomes all relax upon tasting I turn around to see the guy when I saw him he is smiling at me. Then I turn around to walk out from the door and took my bike then went off to school.

 

At school when I first saw the the university I was so impress the university was really huge and the building structure was really built perfectly and the materials are really imported. While I was walking at the corridor and I bump into someone "I'm very sorry " "No it's okay I should be the one to say sorry because I was the one who wasn't looking on my way." "Okay we bought say our sorry I think that is okay to the both of us." "Well yeah, you are right and by the way, are you a new student or a transferee?" "I'm a a new student here." "No wonder why you look new here." "Is that so." "What college you belong to?" "Im from the education department ." "Really?" The guy said. "Yeah why?" I answered the guy and as ask him curiosly. "I am from the education department also I am already in my second year." The guy replied. "Wow!" That is all I can say to him. and when he's about to say a word the bell rang which means it's time to go to our respective rooms to meet our adviser and our classmates. "uhmmm, I would like to talk you more but the bell already rang and i guess this means bye for now." "uhmmm yeah bye for now." Then guy started to walk away from me and when he is about to turn his way to the rigth corridor I shouted at him "HEY! anice meeting you." Then he turn around at look ay my direction and he responded with a warm smile and I responded him back also with a smile then he turn around and continued to walk away. Then after he left I walk to my classroom and upon reaching my assigned room I saw everyone was on their seats busy getting to know each other while some are busy chit chatting with friends. When I was about to enter the room I saw some group of girls looking at me then suddenly everyone was looking at me while I was walking towards the empty chair at the back near the window, when one of the guys stands up and offered me a chair were he was seated but I just said "No its okay." "Come on seat here I will seat at the back for ms. Beautiful." "No its okay." "I insist." "No its okay I prefer staying at the back near the window so its okay.".. "are you sure?" "Yes" Then I started to walk to the empty chair while I was walking I heard the fellow company of the guy was teasing him when I heard it I just smile as I reach my chair I putted down my bag and look in front then I saw a group of girls looking at me then I saw one of them whispered something to the other girls and when that girl started to approach me a guy showed up on the back door then I heard all of the girls started giggling when they saw the guy with curiosity I turned around to see who is the guy they were giggling at when I saw him its the guy I bumped with at the corridor. I saw him looking at me then smiled then he started walking towards him and when he reach me he handed something "I forgot to give this to you." And when I look the thing he was giving it was my diary. "Oh, thank you." "Don't mention it so I have to go bye" then he head out of room until I didn't see his back and then u diverted my look at girls then I saw the girl looking mad at me then she approach me. She was about to speak a word when the professor enters the room so she went back in the front row seat. "OK class let's start I am professor In I will be your adviser for the whole year now its your turn to introdice yourselves. When everyone started introducing there selves the girl who approach me earlier has the name Nana and when it was turn I introduce myself over politely and with a charming smile which captivate everyone in Tue class room including professor In. Then I went hack to my chair and before I forgot I didn't i tell to every what was my last name. Then the class officialy started and ended very well.