Best I can do

BELATED BIRTHDAY GIFT

BELATED BIRTHDAY GIFT

 

Finally Apink finish all of their activities, fan meeting, showcase and Asian concert and also north American concert. They now just continue their small activities like, MC-ing or filming some variety shows. As rewards, their management give them free time, they can do individual activities or can have holidays if they want. They have some free times before back to the studio to prepare their comeback (as Bomi said on weekly idol, she's on diet because Apink will have comeback). First is Hayoung, she'll go abroad to Papua New Guinea for filming Law of The Jungle, she will filming with other artist, so she has to leave her unnies for about 10 days. As for Namjoo, she'll focus to her school, Naeun will just attend some Fashion shows and continue her drama filming. Eunji will also focus for prepare her debut solo album (wowwwww Eunjiii ^^). Chorong who has no plan yet, thinks that maybe she will just stay at dorm to take care of their dorm, since it's been a long time she was busy and had no time to clean the house. And also she can take care of her dongsaengs, except Hayoung. And for Bomi, actualy she has prepare a special trip, she has prepare a trip to Jeju island for her and Chorong her girlfriend but she doesn't tell Chorong yet, she'll give surprise to her lovely girlfriend. They will enjoy their vacation just the two of them. She has asked permission before to her Manager and Plan A's CEO to take the Apink leader to a vacation. And luckily their management allow them to go to Jeju for few days without their manager.

Actualy Bomi has prepare this trip few weeks ago, she consider it's a belated gift for Chorong who has birthday last 3rd March she just looke for the right time. She prepared by herself for tickets, villas and and other accommodations for their stay in Jeju later, of course with a little helps from her manager. She can't prepare by herself as Chorong always stick around her. And now everything has been well prepared and she's ready to tell Chorong about her plan. She also has make sure that Chorong has no any plan. She's very excited finally then can have their own time without others.

 

 

Today is the time Hayoung leavin for Papua New Guinea for filming Law of The Jungle Female special edition, with Girls day's Sojin, M.I.B's Kangnam and other artist. She will go for about 10 days, that it means she'll live more than a week without her unnies. After everything's ready she says goodbye to her unnies. And for others will stay in Seoul for their own schedule.

After they take Hayoung to the airport they separate each other to their own activities. As for Bomi and Chorong they don't have any schedule so they just go back to the dorm.

“Fyuhh, what will I do without Hayoung, I lost one person to be bullied” Bomi said while throwing herself to the couch.

“Yaah,,, how could you say that, gezz you baboo...” Chorong scolded Bomi who show her poker face.

“Hhahaha,, emmmm unnie, let's go inside the room” Bomi tries to seduce her girlfriend.

“Yaah,, what time is it now, you already ask me that” Chorong, whose face is redden then pokes Bomi's forehead for trying to seduce her.

“Aww appo unnie, why your face is redden, yaah unnie is you, the one who is thinking dirty, I just ask you to go inside and you assume that I ask you for making love hhahaha”

Geezz,,, then Bomi takes her girlfriend's hand and go inside the room.

 

“Taaddaaa....” Bomi shows to Chorong their plane ticket.

“Tickets? Whose tickets? Are you planning to follow Hayoung” Chorong chuckled.

“It's ours”.... “Ours????” Bomi nodded and followed by Chorong's -full of question- face

“It's our ticket for a trip Unnie, to Jeju only both of us..” Bomi spread her smile widely she hopes Chorong wouldn't mind with this trip.

“Jeju?? two of us only? Jinja??” Chorong seems surprised with this.

“Yapp it's my surprise for you Unnie, it's my belated birthday gift for you, I have prepare everything and all that you have to do is prepare yourself and we'll go tomorrow morning”

“My birthday gift?? Woww you succeed surprised me Bbom-ah, anndd.. we should go tomorrow ? Why you didn't tell me before?”

“Ttsskkk Unnie, I called it surprise then why I have to tell you? It's our time unnie and I want to kidnap you so you won't stay at the dorm all days"

"But how with others?? do they know??" Bomi nodded.

"Waah it's too sudden, but Bbom-ah I have to stay at dorm to take care of them, they still have some schedule, how can we leave them?" Chorong is a good leader, she always think about her members before herself, but this time it makes Bomi a little bit upset, she has prepare everything for their trip.

"You dont't wanna go? I have prepare everything for us" Chorong can hear some disappointment sounds from Bomi's voice.

"It's not that I don't want to go,, it's just.."

"Fine if you don't wanna go then" Bomi is about to tear the tickets on her hands, But Chorong hold her hands and stops her.

"Anniya, Bbom-ah don't be angry..."

“Unnie I have settled everything you don't need to worry, the kids know about our plan, they support us and it's just two days anyway”

Chorong hangs her head down, she feels sorry for almost making Bomi disaapointed.

“Bomi-ah mianhae, Okay we'll go, gomawo Bbom-ah” Chorong shed tears then she hugs Bomi happily and kiss her, she was too happy and never expect her Babo girlfriend will give her such a wonderful surprise.

 

(A/N : , Bomi said on lattest V App Lotto show they they almost fought before they go to jeju, maybe thay's what happen kkekeke)

 

In the next day

Chorong and Bomi go to the airport in the morning, they look so happy because they will have holiday for few days and the most important is just the two of them, it's not that they don't want to go with others, but they need their own time since they can't do it too much in front of the kids.

They take some pictures at the airport and also they make funny short video and Chorong upload it on her instagram account (@mulgokizary). After almost two hours flight they finally arrive in Jeju Island.

 

“Kyaaa jejuu,, Bbom-ah I can't believe it we finally go here just the two of us.” Chorong said happily and hugs her girlfriend.

“I'm happy too Unnie, now let's go to hotel I already booked it, I'm sure you'll like it.”

They go to hotel by taxi, actually Bomi has prepared a rented car so that they can use it when they want to go around jeju.

It takes an hour to go to the hotel, Bomi finds Chorong's sleeping peacefully on her shoulder. She kisses Chorong's crown, she feels proud and happy because she can finally gives her best gift to her girlfriend.

 

“Unnie irreona, we arrived” Bomi wakes up Chorong softly.

“Aahh,, nae,, mianhae Bbom-ah, I'm sleeping all the way” Bomi smiles and answer “Gwenchana unnie, I know you're tired”

They arrive in a beautiful beach view hotel, Bomi booked a room that facing a beach with a big room big bed and a balcony with a dinning table and also a big jacuzzi inside the bathroom.

“Woaahh neomu yeppo Bbom-ah, how can you find this? I love it, gomawoo Jagiya” Chorong runs and hugs Bomi non stop. She really loves this surprised and never imagine that Bomi can give such a wonderful surprise.

“It's the happiest thing that you love this place unnie and I love you more” Bomi pecks Chorong's lips.

But Chorong responses with a deep kiss, so Bomi continue kisses Chorong's lips passionately. They kissed for few minutes and then breaks apart since they need airs to breat.

“Let's take a nap unnie, we'll unpack later, we need to rest, then we will go out for dinner”

"Hmm but i don't wanna sleep,,, Bbom-ah let's use the Jacuzzi, I need refreshment in the water, go change your outfit I'll prepare hot water" Chorong winks to Bomi so that Bomi will agree to her idea.

"Hmm good idea unnie, Okay I'll change first." Bomi then change her outfit while Chorong prepares their jaccuzi, after Chorong comes out from the bathroom she suddenly screams. What happen??

"Yaaaahhh,, aigooo Bbom-ah ige mwoyaa?? why are you wearing this?" Chorong screams because Bomi change into a super minim bikini (kkekekeke)

"Waeyo unnie, it fits right? cmon you change with this one too. i already prepared for you hhehe"

Shyly, chorong follows Bomi's instruction, she changes into a bikini too.

They both then jump into a jacuzzi with a full hot water, they wants to refresh their body.

"Aahh nice unnie, I know why you want it, Unnie let's take a short video again then you post it"

"Yaahh with this outfit? Andwaee"

"Aahh unnie, you just need to film from shoulder to upper. c'mon film us"

Again, Chorong always hear what Bomi said to her (kyeowoo) she then filming a short video of comical Bomi lip syncing a song and she post it to her instagram account that gained lots of comments.

They're having fun inside the jacuzzi for almost two hours.

"I love you unnie, i wish we can be like this everyday, that's my biggest wish" Chorong smiles hearing Bomi's words.

"Nado, we need to work harder so that we can retire fast and enjoy our time like this, just the two of us" Bomi smiles back hearing what her girlfriend said, she then leans her face her face closer to Chorong, Chorong understand what Bomi wants, she gets closer too and close her eyes. not a long time then she feels a pair of lips capturing her lips. She responds Bomi back, they kiss softly then change into a passionate one. They keep kissing for few minutes without breaking apart. Bomi place her hands on Chorong's back and rubs softly, she then move to finds Chorong's neck.

"Bbom-ahhhhh....."

A soft moan comes from Chorong who is enjoying every movement that Bomi does. They kissed repeatedly as they don't need more airs. They're on their own world.

 

"I love you so much Park Chorong Unnie"

"I do love you more my Yoon Bomi"

 

 

(A/n : you may continue that scene above with your own imagination kkekeke)

 

 

After they finish doing what only God and both of them know, they prepare themselves for dinner

After both ready then they go out from hotel for delicious dinner, they use a car that Bomi has prepared. “Unnie get in" Bomi says proudly, she wants to drive this time, but unfortunately her girlfriend doesn' allow her . “Andwae,, I'll drive, you don't have driving license yet, get out you sit here” Bomi loosen to her girlfriend, so she just sit on passenger seat.

They ride away to find a beautiful place for dinner. They satisfy their hungriness with delicious meals that -again- Bomi prepared. "Let's eat Unnie" They have dinner excitedly, they even feed each other. They talk about everything and Chorong non stop thanking Bomi for such a wonderful gift this year. after they had chit chat while , they decide to have a sight seeing for a while, and they finally go back to hotel.

 

“Aaaahhh I'm so full unnie, the meals are so damn delicious, I wish you can cook like that hhhaha”
“Tssk... you wish”

"But I'm serious Unnie, I wish you can always cook delicious food when you become my wife later" Chorong giggled hearing what Bomi said just now.

"Arra... arra, let's sleep Jagiya we have to wake up early tomorrow'"

They prepare to go bed after cleaning themselves. Just when Chorong is about to close eyes, then suddenly she feels a pair of lips peck her neck.

"Aigoo Bbom-ahh,, not now, let us sleep first, okay, I love you, jjaljayoo" Chorong pecks Bomi's lips before sleep, as for a babo Bomi she just chuckled, she's happy disturbing her girlfriend before she follows her girlfriend to a dreamland.

 

 

In the morning

Chorong opens her eyes and stretching her body and she realize that she doesn't find Bomi on their bed, then she gets up to find Bomi and surprisingly finds Bomi on the balcony sitting in front of the dinning table with full of foods and drinks for breakfast. She wonders if Bomi prepares them alone?
“Good morning Unnie you wake up??” she smiles beautifully to Chorong. Then Chorong comes close to her, pecks her forehead “Good morning baby (A/N : Chorong sings a bit of their son),, you wake up so early huh?? to prepare this??”

“Sure unnie, it's my time to serve you, I prepare these for us, C'mon unnie, let's breakfast.”

 

After they finished breakfast they prepare for outing activities, they will visit some interesting place.

Again Bomi wants to drive but Chorong doesn't allow her so in the end Chorong's the one who drives.

“Unnie,, unnie smile..” Bomi takes a selca then she post it on her fancafe so that their fans will know that they're having holiday.

They go to a hill, beautiful hill with beautiful views, Chorong takes some picture of her girlfriend who does some poses. Then Chorong also upload them on her instagram account and their fancafe.

“Bbom-ah,, see this,, so many pandas say that we're having honeymoon, kkekeke”

“Waaa they know us so well right unnie??” Chorong chuckled and pinch her chubby cheek.

"Yaahhh" chorong hits her shoulder.

After they satisfied with taking some pictures they decide to go riding ATV they really want to release their stress for the past few months. They enjoy their holiday by walking around a village, then go riding ATV, even bomi enjoy herself filming Chorong. Chorong upload some pictures to her fancafe and instagram.

 

"Unnie let's go to loveland hhehehe, i wanna see that honeymoon things" Again, Chorong hits Bomi's shoulder because Bomi ask to go to Loveland that is a theme sculpture park based on sensuality and ism it's all about honeymoon, that is also called a Honeymoon Island.

"Yaa,, mwoya,, why you wanna go there such a ie ttsskk"

"Yaahh unnie you keep calling ie even though you're the one who is ie"

"Aigoo, I'm not you baboo" Chorong hits Bomi' head for thinking ie (poor Bomi)

"I mean maybe we can see that statue and i want us to touch that so that you can pregnant kkekeke"

"Aishhh this kid, stop talking nonsense baboyaa..."

 

"You call me babo always, but you love me that much huh. Unnie let's find some souvenirs and stuffs for the kids"

They continue their journey to a traditional market in jeju to find some gift for other members. They're busy choosing lots of stuff as the souvenir, then Bomi finds a beautiful couple rings.

“Unnie let's buy this for us, a couple ring”

“Waah yeppo, ok call” Then they buy the couple rings and they wear on their left thumb (Pay attention, you can see it also on their lattest V App).

They already find all the stuffs for their members and managers, they already feel hungry then they satisfy themselves with delicious lunch. They eat crabs on a restaurant.

“Woaaahhh neomu maa unnie, take a picture unnie, I'm gonna make Namjoo, Naeun and Eunji jealous kkekeke”
 

They take lots of pic and again post on Chorong's instagram. They had a lot of fun in Jeju. They have very beautiful memories in a short time and Chorong couldn't stop thanking to Bomi for the best gift in her life.

 

 

“Bbom-ah, Gomawoyeo,  thank you so much for this wonderful gift, I love it so much. It's the best day of my life, I'll never forget this” Chorong said

“No need to thanks again unnie, It's the best I can do for you, it's the best day of my life too since I can make you escape from our dorm for this holiday and I'll never forget this too.”

“Nae, I love you love you love you so much, I'm so lucky to have you in my life Bbom-ah, I want to stay like this forever with you” Chorong shed tears of happiness.

“Uljjima Unnie, I love you more than you imagine, I am the luckiest one to have the most beautiful girlfriend, no one like me who has the best girlfriend in the world and the best girlfriend who can cook the best food for me. I really love you too unnie, please don't ever feel tired of me of my stupidness I do that because I can't love other but you”

 

They cherish each other because of their sweet pure love. They shared joy and pain from the beginning of their relationship. They shared tears and laugh, they fought. But there's always a way to made up and They already made another best memories of their life that they can never forget. Just the two of them.

 

The End.

 

 

A/N :

Hi Guys I'm back again, kkekeke. And again, with another one shot story I hope you like it. If you haven't check intagram, Go check now for all the pics that i describe here. Go check Chorong's instagram. You'll find happines there.

Sorry for all the mistakes here, grammars, typos and everything.

I hope you enjoy reading, please do comment, subscribe and upvote. They mean a lot to me.

It's nice to see you again.

 and I love you all

 

xoxo

Chomi Forever